Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Slept At T.B. Joshua's Church For Weeks Got No Miracle -amokachi; Lockdown Wed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Slept At T.B. Joshua's Church For Weeks Got No Miracle -amokachi; Lockdown Wed (215 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept At T.B. Joshua's Church For Weeks Got No Miracle -amokachi; Lockdown Wed by propynich123: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUK5_ittphs

One of the Nigerian pastors that is well known for signs and wonders, miracle and healings is Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.
Former Super Eagle's of Nigeria legend, Daniels Amokachi, the Bull was there, now hear his story...

Nigerian pastors have different kinds of nick names according to what they do and the way they behave. They answer nick names like Hammer, Thunder, Under taker, Fire, etc.
Now see the only Nigerian pastor that answer over ten names......

Due to the lockdown and StayAtHome, many scheduled events like weddings etc were affected. See the latest wedding that was affected by the lockdown. But is lockdown wedding a curse or a blessing?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Stay At Home If You Love Yourself – Adeboye / My Dear Christian Brothers And Sisters, Let's Pray Fervently For The Nation. / [NEWS] HOW I HANDLE INSULTS, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.