Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Dear Christian Brothers And Sisters, Let's Pray Fervently For The Nation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Christian Brothers And Sisters, Let's Pray Fervently For The Nation. (213 Views)

Endtimes: Why We Should Pray More Fervently Now Than We've Ever Done (Picture) / Dear Christian Sisters, Do Not Copy Queen Naomi, By Balogun Mayowa / Governor Ayo Fayose 'goes In Spirit', Prays Fervently For Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Christian Brothers And Sisters, Let's Pray Fervently For The Nation. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
This are trying times, but I believe our faith should nat be weakened.
Let's supplicate unto the Most High to pave way for the nation.
The country may be in shambles, but we should remain eternally optimistic that impossibility is nothing.
Nigeria will be great.
Let's pray fervently.
All will be well.
Amen!!!
Re: My Dear Christian Brothers And Sisters, Let's Pray Fervently For The Nation. by Eviana(f): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Never has a title been more true than this one.
I have had a tremendous burden to pray for Nigeria over the last 2 months or so, but the burden has become even greater.
Something is truly, truly, wrong there.
I am not playing about it either.
I mean tears of burden..
I was gonna create a thread just for that purpose, but happened to see this one.
I do not live in Nigeria, but have a connection to it.
I have been trying to figure out why the continent of Africa is so oppressed...and specifically the country of Nigeria. Why so much extreme poverty? Why such chaos and lawlessness? Why such depravity and religious intolerance?

I have been praying and researching a whole lot.
I got the answer....and it is mainly (not all)..spiritual.
It could be easy for me to just ignore this burden, but I cannot.
I am not the only "foreigner" with a burden to pray specifically for the country.
Nigerian Christians, you guys need to pray like never before..fervently......sincere and contrite prayers.
Leave the "death by fire" parts out (if you are in the habit of doing so). That is not of God. No wishing of "death" or revenge on anyone.
I am not a prophetess or someone with supernatural ability. I just know in my heart, that while the eyes of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel are on the entire planet....they are glowing on Nigeria at this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Wonderful Weapons Of Warfare You Can Use When The Battle Wears On / Open Churches Let’s Heal COVID-19 Patients – Pastor Giwa Tells Buhari / Man Slumps And Dies After Observing Eid Prayers In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.