Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation (3361 Views)

Adulting Is Hard, But Becoming A Millionaire Is Easy (thanks To Union Bank!) / Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management / Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Criptofxt10: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
When it comes to urgent help, you can always trust nairalanders for that... So I'm here to share my testimony and appreciation.
I finally purchased the xaomi redmi note8 pro from a nairalander with the help of another nairalander...

It has all been pros..indeed redmi is a great phone... Thanks nairalanders.

Modify: thanks dyfaze, your info was helpful

14 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Balaxx: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Criptofxt10:
When it comes to urgent help, you can always trust nairalanders for that... So I'm here to share my testimony and appreciation.
I finally purchased the xaomi redmi note8 pro from a nairalander with the help of another nairalander...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by skywalker240(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Welcome, enjoy your redmi.

and keep telling people to stay away from Tecno, Infinix, and Itel.
one love.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by KrazyDave16(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Criptofxt10:

With the specs and all, I can tell you you got yourself a far better deal than..... You know grin

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Lexusgs430: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Criptofxt10:

Where is the token of appreciation? Did i miss the bounty?

6 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Techxubz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
skywalker240:

one love.
let the kidz be joor

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by skywalker240(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Techxubz:
let the kidz be joor
with imediate effect
one love.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by edoairways: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
skywalker240:

one love.
And he be ready to spend more when he needs spare parts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by coolest01(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:

I'm always surprised when people say they're afraid to get a xiaomi or umidigi cos of spare parts... Like seriously? in this 21st century where almost every thing can be imported? Some of y'all don't even know where computer village ikeja is or that these guys in the tech markets have a large network and parts can move from Lagos to anywhere. Do u think these parts aren't in Nigeria yet u get the phones in Nigeria? You mention parts like immediately u buy a phone, different components of the phone will start falling off one after the other and start panicking to buy parts cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2020
And I thought you wanted to do giveaway embarassed
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by sunshineV(f): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2020
coolest01:
I'm always surprised when people say they're afraid to get a xiaomi or umidigi cos of spare parts... Like seriously? in this 21st century where almost every thing can be imported? Some of y'all don't even know where computer village ikeja is or that these guys in the tech markets have a large network and parts can move from Lagos to anywhere. Do u think these parts aren't in Nigeria yet u get the phones in Nigeria? You mention parts like immediately u buy a phone, different components of the phone will start falling off one after the other and start panicking to buy parts cheesy

I always wonder too. I used Huawei y9 2019 for almost a year without repair but every 2 months i visit road side engineers to fix my c8, r7 etc

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by edoairways: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2020
coolest01:
Their spare parts are not available nationwide

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Ejadike(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Criptofxt10:

Nice one bro.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Ejadike(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:

yea.. There parts are usually more pricey than the regular Tecno and infinix
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by edoairways: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Ejadike:
Then there is problem. Many Nigerians are complaining of Samsung having the same issue
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by akashi01(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Ejadike:
Because it's made of quality materials unlike crapno and crapfinix.

The quality materials hence make it rare to get damaged.

7 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Ejadike(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:

okay. Noted.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by edoairways: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:

Quality but how many Nigerians can afford it?
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by akashi01(m): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:

You and this affordability lies you carry around.

Redmi 8A cost 35K. Tell me one Infinix or Tecno phone that beats the specs at that same price.

I know you won't reply to this facts or at all. So run away cheap dog

8 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Babapyro: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
coolest01:
Moreover xaoimi has a branch in Nigeria so they have extended operations officially here so getting parts is easy.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by Criptofxt10: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
coolest01:

thanks bro. I wonder too..if you use your phone well, will there be reasons to look for spare parts?..
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by nduprincekc(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:

You and this affordability lies you carry around.

Redmi 8A cost 35K. Tell me one Infinix or Tecno phone that beats the specs at that same price.

I know you won't reply to this facts or at all. So run away cheap dog

35k like seriously
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by krett(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
i want to buy xiomi note 8 or 8pro the dealer should quote me or drop his number
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by skywalker240(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:

a best and wise decision is defined as spending 5k on a spare part that wont worn out before 7 months

a stupid and extremely foolish decision is defined as spending 2.5k on that same spare part that would again be replaced every two month. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by omodave(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Op please becareful the way you use word "token of appreciation" this period of isolation without actually given nothing. Make u nor go dey murder person hope.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by edoairways: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
skywalker240:

a best and wise decision is defined as spending 5k on a spare part that wont worn out before 7 months

a stupid and extremely foolish decision is defined as spending 2.5k on that same spare part that would again be replaced every two month. cheesy
Spare parts varies. Not all phones are worn out especially tecno
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by skywalker240(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:

Spare parts varies. Not all phones are worn out especially tecno
spare parts varies. Not all phone parts cost a fortune especially nokia, huawei, xiaomi, oppo realme etc.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by akashi01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:

Tecno slave. Go and reply my quote.

I knew you'd run
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by akashi01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
nduprincekc:

35k like seriously

Yes
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by edoairways: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
akashi01:

Tecno slave. Go and reply my quote.

I knew you'd run
Mr man tecno will continue to soar high till eternity.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation by sunshineV(f): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:

Don't worry, even when u drop it, it won't break but without dropping tecno and infinix they will still develop fault

(1) (2) (Reply)

Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? / How To Activate Iphone 4. / Dolby Hd Sound Vs Viper4android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.