Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management (1707 Views)

Thanks To Nairalanders. A Token Of Appreciation / Amazon Offers $25 Gift Cards For 3D Entire Body Scan (Photos) / Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Tunchi101(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
I made this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6778321/here-how-got-scammed-320k

on the 29th of September 2021 and thanks to NAIRALAND it pulled enough attention that it even got to the business that sold the phone to me to reach out.

He (BIGTECHDEVICES) reached out to reassure me on his good intentions on making sure I was satisfied and also apologized. He even at some point offered to give me a full refund or give me a year warranty on the second product I got; I settled with it since I’ve not encountered any software related issue with the phone asides from the scratch I noticed after I got home the day it was replace.

He got his dispatch rider to bring another receipt signed with the warranty for a year. Many Thanks again to Nairaland for making my voice heard and thanks to the business too for seeing to my satisfaction. Big thanks to everyone that contributed to the original post, even to those that yabbed me too, lol. I really do hope this device serves me well. God Bless all of you guys.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by endsarrrs(f): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Baawaa(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
That is the power of publicity,the guy want to save his name. Good one Nairalanders

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Flytime: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good for you,that’s one of the advantages of nairaland

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Homeboiy: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fear of The tag scammer to his name

If to say you no bring the matter come here

Your money for enter voicemail

Na agwo phone he first give you

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Freestainworld(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
So the phone dealer is using nairaland too, fear social media.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by frankman365(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Phone deals...

I just hope that psalmz guy and Jeff2010 can settle their matter like this.

The moderators are not even helping matters.

The power of social media...

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by sauceEEP(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Will psalmz ever tow this line? I doubt.....
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by psalmz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
sauceEEP:
Will psalmz ever tow this line? I doubt.....
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Kirchoffs: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Nasinazz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nice one!!

Sanchez01
Chukwuibuipob
Lizarazzu

Can you all just check out the way the seller resolved the issue he had with his customer. Psalmz will rather flex muscle with his customer rather than looking for ways to resolve dispute.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Sanchez01: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nasinazz:
Nice one!!

Sanchez01
Chukwuinuipob
Lizarazzu

Can you all just check out the way the seller resolved the issue he had with his customer. Psalmz will rather flex muscle with his customer rather than looking for ways to resolve dispute.
Are they any different? No. The seller originally, flexed power at the Police Station albeit without attacking the victim. He must have been forced to have a rethink after it hit Nairaland's front page.

There is a reason fraudulent practices being perpetrated on Nairaland don't make front page, regardless of the sums involved. Psalmz can flex the muscles he thinks he has because some moderators unconsciously reinforced his actions. An ideal thing to do first is to have him reported on the scammers thread. I know Dominique is very active on that thread and Tabbaz has been doing an incredible job over the years. As far as Nairaland is concerned, it should be your second point of call after creating a thread to report what went down.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Sanchez01: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
So the phone dealer is using nairaland too, fear social media.
Possibly not. There are many sellers from Computer Village who sell on here. It could be that one of them got an idea of the person involved and showed it to him or that Don Jazzy sef got involved since he was mentioned on the previous thread.

Nairaland is bigger than what most imagine it to be but the reality is that the OP would have been cheated for good if the first topic never made front page. It goes on to show you the level of dishonesty and fraud that runs around Computer Village and how our supposed law plays a huge role in this scams.

Bottom line: Avoid COMPUTER VILLAGE.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Charmingrascal(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nairaland saving lives since 2005

Engineer Seun Osewa's idea 16years ago is now a big deal Worldwide

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by chukwuibuipob: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
cool jaydot01
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by chukwuibuipob: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
angry Psalmz coma see how Ur mate dey resolve Mata afta initial gragra sad..The pipu behind/pushing to destruction/public ridicule aren't helping U.Not all peepz here are dumb upstairs..There are pipu u can bully,not me sha.U have my contact in Ur phone.Save face and give jeff2010 his money
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Jaydot01: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool jaydot01
Boss
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by chukwuibuipob: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jaydot01:

Boss
welcom. cool cheesy
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Lizarazzu: 3:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Nasinazz:
Nice one!!

Sanchez01
Chukwuibuipob
Lizarazzu

There are 2 types of sellers,ajebo seller that cares about his business / company name, and agbero sellers (them many for computer village)who are like piranhas who care less about nothing but their stomach. They eat anything eatable including their business, company name including staffs and customers grin

The former is bigtech, the later is Psalmz,Mr eat food including plate and spoon.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Urbanchampion: 3:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Sanchez01:

Possibly not. There are many sellers from Computer Village who sell on here. It could be that one of them got an idea of the person involved and showed it to him or that Don Jazzy sef got involved since he was mentioned on the previous thread.

Nairaland is bigger than what most imagine it to be but the reality is that the OP would have been cheated for good if the first topic never made front page. It goes on to show you the level of dishonesty and fraud that runs around Computer Village and how our supposed law plays a huge role in this scams.

Bottom line: Avoid COMPUTER VILLAGE.

You just poured out my thoughts, Don Jazzy facilitated this settlement behind the scene. Just imagine the nagetivity it would generated and its impact, if a blogger had gone out with a title like: "Don follows a scammer on Instagram" grin grin grin.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 06, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin cheesy grin cheesy nah one yeye girl dey squeeze/play with this Psalmz balls.I told him from the CLOSED thread that the THIEVES behind him can't save him.The earlier he give Jeff2010 his money,the better.
that Jeff and psalmz matter na real embarrassment for psalmz. He has damaged his own reputation and the mods are not helping. Internet never forgets, things have fallen apart, center holds no more.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by femi4: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Tunchi101:
I made this post

https://www.nairaland.com/6778321/here-how-got-scammed-320k

on the 29th of September 2021 and thanks to NAIRALAND it pulled enough attention that it even got to the business that sold the phone to me to reach out.

He (BIGTECHDEVICES) reached out to reassure me on his good intentions on making sure I was satisfied and also apologized. He even at some point offered to give me a full refund or give me a year warranty on the second product I got; I settled with it since I’ve not encountered any software related issue with the phone asides from the scratch I noticed after I got home the day it was replace.

He got his dispatch rider to bring another receipt signed with the warranty for a year. Many Thanks again to Nairaland for making my voice heard and thanks to the business too for seeing to my satisfaction. Big thanks to everyone that contributed to the original post, even to those that yabbed me too, lol. I really do hope this device serves me well. God Bless all of you guys.
Going forward, always go with that your brother to phone shops. You might not be lucky next time. The warranty does not cover theft....keep the damn phone safe

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by DropsMic(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Cool
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by chukwuibuipob: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2021
grin Psalmz the AKUBE1 of Nairaland we are waiting for u to do the needful. sad.Give jeff2010 his money wink.Scam nah Scam
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by lied(f): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2021
My next london used phone is definitely from BIGTECH. From what I just read, it shows they dont joke with customer satisfaction.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Conner44: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
lied:
My next london used phone is definitely from BIGTECH. From what I just read, it shows they dont joke with customer satisfaction.

What about psalms? Won’t you like to get a phone from his store too grin
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by Lizarazzu: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2021
lied:

Buy from psalmz and have peace of mind,your life will never remain the as again grin grin
Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by lied(f): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Lizarazzu:

Buy from psalmz and have peace of mind,your life will never remain the as again grin grin
Hahahaha! Psalmz the scammer? God forbid. grin
I rather give the money to roadside begger.

Re: Vote Of Thanks To The Entire Nairaland Management by lied(f): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Conner44:

What about psalms? Won’t you like to get a phone from his store too grin
I am not ready for premium tears. lol

Best Way To Convert Airtel Airtime To Cash To Bank Account In Nigeria / Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! / "Www.mtndays.org" Is A SCAM!!!