Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 (580 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Since sanitizer (water+alcohol) disinfect/kills Convid-19,
Why can't alcohol kill the virus when is in the body system, I learnt it stays in the lungs, but alcohol pass through the oesophagus to the body system which mixed with blood and transport to the lungs, ideally can't alcohol kill the virus in the body system, since it kills the virus when it's on a surface or on our hands.. even after mixing some percentage with water, not to talk of taking it raw..
Rate this!
But make sure you do have any proof or fact why it won't work ? No guessing.
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by doctore212(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oga alchool does not pass from the esophagus to the lungs.

Kindly check basic anatomy text book.
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by holocron: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lol! This was Trump logic. Oya, medical experts, answer it!

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by hakeem4(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:
Since sanitizer (water+alcohol) disinfect/kills Convid-19,
Why can't alcohol kill the virus when is in the body system, I learnt it stays in the lungs, but alcohol pass through the oesophagus to the lungs, ideally can't alcohol kill the virus in the body system, since it kills the virus when it's on a surface or on our hands.. even after mixing some percentage with water, not to talk of taking it raw..
Rate this!
But make sure you do have any proof or fact why it won't work ? No guessing.
If you had paid minimal attention in your biology class, you won't come on nairaland to write this trash

it would have been better if you drink alcohol and disinfectant. The virus won't only be dead, you would also be history

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
doctore212:
Oga alchool does not pass from the esophagus to the lungs.

Kindly check basic anatomy text book.
You are wrong bro... It might not be direct, but any fluid taken through the mouth mixed with blood and pass through capillaries tissue to the lung, even smoke pass through mixed with blood and get to the lungs
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by MJBOLT: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
i did not know the lungs have become our new stomach

Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by sharaff6(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
this intresting O.P pls to the front page. I wish to know the end of this topic
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
hakeem4:
If you had paid minimal attention in your biology class, you won't come on nairaland to write this trash

it would have been better if you drink alcohol and disinfectant. The virus won't only be dead, you would also be history
Oga I read biology, you might need to re-read,
Alcohol don't kill, excess of it only damage body organs which might lead to that.
40%-60% of alcohol can't lead to death,, only drizzliness and some side effect moreover, it's just to cure, not to continuously drink it
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by doctore212(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:

You are wrong bro... It might not be direct, but any fluid taken through the mouth mixed with blood and pass through capillaries tissue to the lung, even smoke pass through mixed with blood and get to the lungs

I know this path you are talking, the alcohol gets absorbed and taken via the capillaries. I was just trying to clare that there is no direct connection from the esophagus to lungs.

Anyway nice one. Peace.
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by hakeem4(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:

Oga I read biology, you might need to re-read,
Alcohol don't kill, excess of it only damage body organs which might lead to that.
40%-60% of alcohol can't lead to death,, only drizzliness and some side effect moreover, it's just to cure, not to continuously drink it
if you read biology then you would know that virus mutate the cell, and not the way you think grin
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
doctore212:

I know this path you are talking, the alcohol gets absorbed and taken via the capillaries. I was just trying to clare that there is no direct connection from the esophagus to lungs.

Anyway nice one. Peace.
Yes sir
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
hakeem4:
if you read biology then you would know that virus mutate the cell, and not the way you think grin

We have cells in the blood, cell is not and organ...
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by hakeem4(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:

We have cells in the blood, cell is not and organ...
it seems you probably don’t understand how a virus operates ; there’s nothing I can say to convince you
Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by Mykel51(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
hakeem4:

SAVAGE... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Cure For Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
hakeem4:
it seems you probably don’t understand how a virus operates ; there’s nothing I can say to convince you
That y your ideal will educate others!

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Sick All The Time / Why Female Nurse Undresses To Treat Male Covid 19 Patients In Russia / Are You Battling With Pimples/acne?? Here Is The Simple Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.