Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje (71702 Views)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by talk2smoothkid(m): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2020
It's fake....see wot NCDC uploaded on their portal 87 new cases of #COVID19 have been reported;‬

‪33 in Lagos‬
‪18 in Borno‬
‪12 in Osun‬
‪9 in Katsina‬
‪4 in Kano‬
‪4 in Ekiti‬
‪3 in Edo‬
‪3 in Bauchi‬
‪1 in Imo‬

‪As at 11:55 pm 25th April there are 1182 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria.‬

‪Discharged: 222‬
‪Deaths: 35
As at 11:55pm 25th April‬

‪Lagos-690‬
‪FCT-138‬
‪Kano-77‬
‪Ogun-35‬
‪Osun-32‬
‪Gombe-30‬
‪Katsina-30‬
‪Borno-30‬
‪Edo-22‬
‪Oyo-18‬
‪Kwara-11‬
‪Akwa Ibom-11‬
‪Bauchi-11‬
‪Kaduna-10‬
‪Ekiti-8‬
‪Delta-6‬
‪Ondo-3‬
‪Rivers-3‬
‪Jigawa-2‬
‪Enugu-2‬
‪Niger-2‬
‪Abia-2‬
‪Zamfara-2‬
‪Sokoto-2‬
‪Benue-1‬
‪Anambra-1‬
‪Adamawa-1‬
‪Plateau-1‬
‪Imo-1

One case who was confirmed in Lagos State, traveled to Ondo State for treatment.‬

‪Therefore, the number of cases in Lagos is 689 and the number of cases in Ondo is 4

1 Like

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by miketayo(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is the same think.akeredolu and oyetola announced new infections in their states yesterday.you have no point

They all announced figures same as NCDC and after NCDC announcement

NCDC says 4 cases in Kano yesterday and Kano gov is saying 74.
Use ur head.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by neyop85(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2020
This news is misleading.

the 79 is the for the total tested since the index case and not just a day's test.

Please take down or rephrase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Dansuqi: 12:45am On Apr 26, 2020
miketayo:

They all announced figures same as NCDC and after NCDC announcement

NCDC says 4 cases in Kano yesterday and Kano gov is saying 74.
Use ur head.
I will use mine.I pity you who has none
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by miketayo(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

I will use mine.I pity you who has none

Err
Ur beyond help
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by ratusratus(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2020
kano keep it up
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Dansuqi: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2020
miketayo:

Err
Ur beyond help
You need help itself
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Positivepoint(m): 12:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by bhimbho(m): 1:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Heard Gandollar has demanded for #15billion from the government to help him fight covid-19. Lagos got #10billion so Kano has to be given #15billion.
Now it's clear he had been scheming for that money after weeks of flouting NCDC directives on safety measures against the disease.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nsiehi: 1:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Okwyjesus:

How do we confirm this pls.
That guy is a fraudstar. He scams people using that fake sub story. He is not the person in that video.

2 Likes

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Jelzin2412(m): 1:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Stanchem029:

Anthony your a thief and an impostor. Stop defrauding using another persons video.

Really? Abeg how did you find out? I will appreciate if you can share with me.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Pls help me that is not a fraudster.I have nothing to hide.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Is the governor a health worker that would know who have covid19?
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Rajosh(m): 1:44am On Apr 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Hmmmm

All I can say is that as long as Kano State is concerned, the government, Islamic clerics and the people of Kano are not trying.....
This should be a personal decision.... to stay alive.
the worst thing is that many people in Kano are still saying there's no Corona in Kano. unfortunately, these are young people not even the older ones. Also, they're even from other tribes.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Okwyjesus(m): 1:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Nsiehi:

That guy is a fraudstar. He scams people using that fake sub story. He is not the person in that video.
Thanks dear. I was already moved
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Hardeylawwar: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Who wants to join my
Whatsapp Group to get free daily shots of
beautiful Nigerian women”?,freaky videos and pictures,news update,sport updates, latest school updates etc

https:///Gwmy480Nwn64PFg76T2vVe
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Daboomb: 2:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Mongomeyen:
E don red for Kano. The fed government need to declare state of emergency in Kano before it gets out of hand. The stories coming from there is not palatable at all.

Buhari wont ever do that, despite that being the proper thing to do.
The whole of Kano State should be under 24hr lockdon and all its borders close, with NO ONE MOVING IN OR OUT of that state, until we bring this deaths under control.

But the vegetable that lives in the Rock will allow the situation to detoriorate so badly, for fanitical-religious and tribal considerations, just the way he refused to close the airport on time (to allow his daughter and the his deead Covidiot friend Kyari to enter the country)........... exposing to untimely death, thousands of Nigerians and even more to suffering as a result of unnecessary infections and lockdowns.

This same Kano State still held a FOOTBALL MATCH in a FULLY PACKED STADIUM, this week!
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Ikio:
this means covid 19 killed those people in Kano state....... but there is Massive government cover up.

Na now u know abi? What sickness is stranger than covid19 that killed those people in Kano state some days back. It was just a stupid cover by some foolish people in top places.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by ipobarethieves: 3:02am On Apr 26, 2020
God doesn’t help fake pipu.How do Dey knw day nah covid 419 Dey kee dem not the contaminated water ,cows urine Dey drink Dey caused diz?European union dashed una 21 billion and Gando pipu Dey fall fall down die
wman:
And they are yet to start massive testing like Lagos State. They only have one testing centre and sample collection centre.

God help us.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by kareemkamil(m): 3:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Hmm, unbelievable Kano now growing in a daily basis with COVIC-19, than any other state in Nigeria, all I can see in this is formular arrangement. Politicians should stop playing with weighty matter, that has to do with human being like this.
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Snowstorm: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Stupid and wicked man
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Hmm! Alhaji Gandolla to DR Gandollar
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Tigerfeed: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Double wahala for dead body
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by valentinos22(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Confirmed through who when NCDC is closed....liars

Gov gandollar is a liar who has silenced the whole health sector in his state for political stunts.

1 Like

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Currentgistarena(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by myfan: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Lol. The topic don enter confusion.

Nairalandland headline: 4 new cases

First hand source (Independent news): 74 new cases.

Which should we take now?

Gandollar really wan chop this N15b
Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by pennywys(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I'm doing good dear.... how're you?
I'm good too.

1 Like

Re: 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje by Onu07(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Meet A Dentist / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.