Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! (687 Views)

Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Newly Brought In I Phone 6 For Sale (20k)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by samicine(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Greetings to y'all.
So I just found out the stuff I ordered has been in Nigeria since 16 of march. I initially ordered it on the 9 of February and it got shipped on the 19th.
Here is the problem I'm facing right now. In Aliexpress tracking, it's still in transit
I used track24 and it's in Nigeria
I used some other tracking websites and some are telling me it's in my country of destination, which is not Nigeria but Denmark. I'm a little bit confused with all of this.
One more thing, if it's in Nigeria, why haven't the post office called since they are open for business and stuff and do they return unclaimed packages? . Your feedback would be of great help. Thanks

Re: Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm not sure the PO is open for full service, but if you're sure of that, visit your local PO and make the inquiry. They usually don't deliver in my area, they just call you to come pick it up and charge a little amount.
Re: Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by samicine(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Iamundisputed:
I'm not sure the PO is open for full service, but if you're sure of that, visit your local PO and make the inquiry. They usually don't deliver in my area, they just call you to come pick it up and charge a little amount.
its open for business though, but dunno why they haven't called me to. Come pick it up since it has been in Nigeria since 16 march
Re: Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by iffehayi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sometimes they might have visited your compound and dropped a slip for you to come and claim your package, other times they call.

I would advice that you go to the nearest Post office to your postal address to confirm. Also items not claimed after a period of time are meant to be returned but it's not always so, they might die the package.

Would be wise to visit them soonest.
Good evening, and remember to be safe out there.
Re: Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by ojun50(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
That tracking don't work, If you Orders goods from aliexpress Expect d goods to arrive Nigeria 3 weeks or 1month, if no notification about d goods from Ali or Nigeria post office. Visit Nigeria Post office you are using and lay a complain... And give then ur tracking number for them to search...

Try and make friend with one off the staff there so he or she can always update.
Re: Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by samicine(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
iffehayi:
Sometimes they might have visited your compound and dropped a slip for you to come and claim your package, other times they call.

I would advice that you go to the nearest Post office to your postal address to confirm. Also items not claimed after a period of time are meant to be returned but it's not always so, they might die the package.

Would be wise to visit them soonest.
Good evening, and remember to be safe out there.
thanks, can I send someone to collect it on my behalf?
Re: Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by iffehayi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
samicine:
thanks, can I send someone to collect it on my behalf?

I haven't tried sending someone before, I often go myself with my ID card but they will want to collect money from you.

I feel they might give if there's a written authorization accompanied with an identification.
Re: Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! by Petrodirect: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2020
I wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Dell Latitude E7470 / Future PSVR Controllers May Have Immediacy Sensors To Track Finger Motion / Google Pixel 2xl Sale Or Swap Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.