Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! (569 Views)

Experienced Aliexpress Shoppers, Come Right In, I Need Your Help! / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
As you all know, Nigerian banks have placed a limit to the maximum amount of dollars per month we can use for international shopping at $100.

And this is causing a lot of difficulties, especially if you want to order anything above $100 on Aliexpress.com.

To solve this the only option we have is, to tell AliExpress to;
1. Enable INSTALLMENTS payment for us Nigerians on any item from $100 and above.
2. Enable "Aliexpress POCKET" for us Nigerians too, so we can accumulate dollars in there and use it to pay/shop.

They did this for Brazilians so why not us?

To make AliExpress heed, each and everyone of us must head to Aliexpress App on our phones, chat up their customer service agent, tell them to enable 1 and 2 for us in Nigeria.

Then also head to "App Suggestions" and tell them the same thing.

If up to 200 people can talk to them today about this, they will listen and help us pay in installments to get things we need all the time.

Please let's have one mind and help ourselves to shop unlimitedly on Aliexpress.com. Thank you.

In case you don't know how to get to Aliexpress customer service agent, follow the steps below;

To Chat with an Agent
1. Open Aliexpress App
2. Tap "Account".
3. Tap "Help Center"(Wait till it opens).
4. Go down, tap "Online Service".
5. Tap "Get Help" on the left
6. Tap "Payment Failed".
7. Tap "Payment Method Introduction".
8. Tap "Installment"
9. Tap "Chat with an agent now", down below.

For App Suggestions
1. Open Aliexpress App
2. Tap "Account".
3. Tap "Help Center"(Wait till it opens).
4. Tap "App Suggestions" on the middle right

See directions pictorial below.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please if you succeed in talking to them kindly report here let's know how many reports we have filed.

Thank you so much.
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by Mgreat(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
I pray they listen to you
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mgreat:
I pray they listen to you

They will. I have talked to one of their Customer service agent yesterday night.

Thanks.
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by Mgreat(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
PoorUgly:

They will. I have talked to one of their Customer service agent yesterday night.

Thanks.
Very well.
i'll make the suggestion to them immediately
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mgreat:

Very well.
i'll make the suggestion to them immediately

Thanks.
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by ibawon(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Done
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by Onyeka90210(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Boys dey para,
This 511N to 1$ I dey pay dey pain me
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2021
ibawon:
Done

Thanks alot
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Boys dey para,
This 511N to 1$ I dey pay dey pain me

You're using Black market. That's why I want us to talk to these guys.

GTB gives me ₦440 to $1.
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by Meshach171(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2021
I use black market too.

How can I get from gtb at this rate?
PoorUgly:

You're using Black market. That's why I want us to talk to these guys.

GTB gives me ₦440 to $1.
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Meshach171:
I use black market too.

How can I get from gtb at this rate?

You can get it only when you use GTB bank cards(Naira Master card, Prepaid Dollar card or Dollar Account Master card) to pay on Aliexpress or Alibaba.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2021
You're right
Re: Attention Aliexpress Shoppers: Urgent Notice! by PoorUgly(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Please guys how many of us has hit up Aliexpress to request these services above?

Let me know how we are progressing.

We have a lot of views but very low comments.

If you talked to them kindly let me know.

Remain blessed y'all.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Very Neat HP 15 Laptop For Sale . Price reduced @ 90K SOLD!!! / Lenovo Legion Y540-15irh Black, 16gb, 512gb, 1tb, I7 9th Gen, 2060, sold / Asus Rog Zephyrus|16gb Ram|512gb Ssd|rtx 2080|144hz 3ms(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.