Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (143444 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by PlanBIncome(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Western news already spreading hatred for the lady ahead so that the world could hate her also. I see some young Nigerians buying into this too. When will the youths of this nation start using their brains?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Caseless:
cool

She will be the first female dictator!

I just pray that Kim Jung UN stays alive.

The moment Kim Jung UN accepted to meet trump, I knew his end is near. They've poisoned him.
Then why didn't the same happen to Buhari
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by RealEzee(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Odunolumide:
She might be pretending to be ruthless.In her clime,ruthlessness is considered as strength and as a woman she would need to over-prove how strong she is. Something tells me she looks forward to be in charge and she is going to change the narrative about Korea.
no b lie, that's another angle sha

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Who dey fvck Dix girl now abg?
Chai this Girl! u no dey do fasting?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by showafrica(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Caseless:
cool

The moment Kim Jung UN accepted to meet trump, I knew his end is near. They've poisoned him.

Lol, in our current world, everybody is a suspect. US is capable of high level poisoning, medics cannot detect. Possibly, China is going there to verify
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by galaxy2020(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
With all the money, she's still not beautiful, shorty....I hope she's married, if not, she will be brutal. North Koreans should revolt against this tyrant family.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by bigiyaro(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
they normally don't live to tell the tale....cum before her you are dead, if can't continue 2nd round 1secound after the first, you are dead. if she can't cum you are still dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
1stola:

Don't mind these ignorant fools asslicking USA.
As bad as they think north Korea is, it's still 100x better than this shithole Nigeria.

A honest and loyal dictator leader is 1000000x better than a corrupt useless democratically elected leader.

God bless NK.

Thumps up cool
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Rexymania(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
see her face like armpit.

Armpit? I don't understand?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by trutht828: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
tyup:

Oga this ur exaggeration is too much abeg undecided

Lolz. Do not underestimate the CIA, MI6 or the Interpol. You don't know these people at all.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Caseless:
cool

You believe the US could do such a thing?

is it true that the US always seeks to bring down countries they see are trying to get to their level?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Gabs7(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Odunolumide:
She might be pretending to be ruthless.In her clime,ruthlessness is considered as strength and as a woman she would need to over-prove how strong she is. Something tells me she looks forward to be in charge and she is going to change the narrative about Korea.

You are a good man.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Xisnin(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Frankcallys:

When everyone in a presidential cabinet is afraid of being executed, how can you compare that to ordinary dislike? Do you know that in North Korea, you don't have freedom of speech or being online just like you are now? You will be killed for saying "I don't like the president"

Now that's the level of hate I am talking about
No, I don't know. I am reading this for the first time!
In fact, I thought NK was a freedom haven.

The fact that you can't name any leader that is loved says a lot.
You guys are condemning and comparing NK against a perfect country that doesn't exist.

How would you know the citizens hate their country when you didn't conduct any survey?

We have seen people who rejoice every time a large number of our military gets killed.
We have seen people who are excited to read about impending economy woes.
There are many who even pray for the deaths of ALL politicians despite having "freedoms".
What hatred could be greater than these?

Aren't they enjoying freedoms?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:

I never mentioned US anywhere in my comment.
But by the way, I hate it when people try to make it look as if Gaddafi and sadam were saints to their people cause their depositions didn't go as planned.
America definitely isn't a saint, before they Wade into any crisis they must check how it will profit them.
But let it be on record that the invasion of Lybia and Iraq by US, was a response to a popular consensus from the people of those countries.
After Lybia was invaded, who was it that actually killed Gaddafi? Lybian citizens we all remember.
After sadam was killed who pulled down his statue in firdos square, Baghdad, decapitated and destroyed it?
Iraqi citizens we all remember.
These nations fell into chaos because an alternative government wasn't set up quick enough to replace their ousted leaders. They failed because of shortsightedness.when the center is removed, the body falls apart.
If these leaders had been treating their citizens fairly, their people wouldn't have called for foreign intervention.
Stop making it look as if America invaded Lybia and Iraq against the wish of the people.

You're saying thrash the kind of vip treatment Gaddafi gave to Libyans America, UK, France, Italy etc didn't give it to their citizens.

The west didn't be benefitted much from Libra because of Gaddafi. Any Nigeria leaders that comes today and cut western dominance on Nigeria's resources same thing said about Gaddafi will be ascribed to him. When Gaddafi was the ruler in Libya your Nigerians brothers weren't enslaved in Libya prisons, after your Western Saint came slave trade began and Gaddafi was evil lol, Libyans now know the true Enemy that's the west not Gaddafi.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a769af7d45452bbeb0b35c82ee0b77ed?client=news
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Deicide: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Geez Look at all this Ediots, Na we for Nigeria no day day suffer? Una life beta pass people for North Korea? I can't believe what I am reading, even people that haven't stepped into North Korea day open mouth day talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:

Oga, there is no media or psychological warfare that will make a country suddenly turn around and hate the leaders they loved, to the extent of calling for foreign intervention to depose and kill them.
Even some of us that already hate Buhari as it is, wouldn't call for a foreign invasion to depose him, talk more his supporters.

Stop typing like a child An average Nigerian or an active youth hates Abba kyari without having any connection with him all because of what the media said about him.

Just like politicians hire thugs to distort elections western counties import thugs to create chaos before they Take Over like they want to help you.
(chaos is a ladder) said by Lord bailish (game of Thrones) read up this link and tell me how Gaddafi offended Libyans even the countries which came to destroy Libya didn't offer such Amenities to their citizens. Politics is not 1+1=1.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a769af7d45452bbeb0b35c82ee0b77ed?client=news

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Sunsets: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by whitemand4(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Frankcallys:

[/b]When everyone in a presidential cabinet is afraid of being executed[b], how can you compare that to ordinary dislike? Do you know that in North Korea, you don't have freedom of speech or being online just like you are now? You will be killed for saying "I don't like the president"

Now that's the level of hate I am talking about

@bold. That alone will make their heads correct ! You see, leadership is not easy. The thing is like this, you are a very strong man and I am jealous of you, if I want to destroy you I won't come to you directly as a crafty person I am plus knowing your status. I will first device a means to mingle with people you surrounded yourself with then your shield bearers would become your worse enemy within (if you know what that means). No room for such loophole. let's just stop here..... You are the one calling it hate from afar. What we need is reorientation on our side here.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Hian shocked
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Caseless:
It was at that event they gave Kim Jung UN what is about to kill him now. Maybe if she hadn't been proactive, Kim would have been long dead.

is it true that the US always seeks to bring down
countries they see are trying to get to their level?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
4ckyou:

I think say na only me they reason this one, US definitely poisoned him
is it true that the US always seeks to bring down countries they see are trying to get to their level?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
4ckyou:

I think say na only me they reason this one, US definitely poisoned him
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by zomby(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
majamajic:
Kim should not die , sometimes I dey enjoy his wahala to US
You sound very hopeless.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Slimpotter(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deicide:
Geez Look at all this Ediots, Na we for Nigeria no day day suffer? Una life beta pass people for North Korea? I can't believe what I am reading, even people that haven't stepped into North Korea day open mouth day talk rubbish.
Offpoint:
One thing for sure is that tyrants don't last...

But seriously, Na one Family get NK? nawao and I called Nigerian youths cowards?
anonymous1759:

You're saying thrash the kind of vip treatment Gaddafi gave to Libyans America, UK, France, Italy etc didn't give it to their citizens.

The west didn't be benefitted much from Libra because of Gaddafi. Any Nigeria leaders that comes today and cut western dominance on Nigeria's resources same thing said about Gaddafi will be ascribed to him. When Gaddafi was the ruler in Libya your Nigerians brothers weren't enslaved in Libya prisons, after your Western Saint came slave trade began and Gaddafi was evil lol, Libyans now know the true Enemy that's the west not Gaddafi.

Offpoint:
One thing for sure is that tyrants don't last...

But seriously, Na one Family get NK? nawao and I called Nigerian youths cowards?

How do you know he's a tyrant?
Because western media told you so?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by majamajic(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
zomby:

You sound very hopeless.

Just like your dad ?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Moresville(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitemand4:

God bless you. Why should any country be bothered if I am strengthening and protecting my country ?

I hate Africans with their mentality

You really do hate African's and their mentality but your moniker betray's signify's the opposite wink

I guess you hate yourself too right?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
sew as she shprt
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rgade:
This is wisdom man. The bolded struck me in particular. Who says natural senses are always accurate?
what does he mean by that comment?
I didn't get the mesaage.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by whitemand4(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Xisnin:

No, I don't know. I am hearing that for the first time.
In fact, I thought NK was a freedom haven.

The fact that you can't name any leader that is loved says a lot.
You guys are condemning and comparing NK against a perfect country that doesn't exist.

How would you know the citizens hate their country when you didn't conduct any survey?

We have seen people who rejoice every time a large number of our military gets killed.
We have seen people who are excited to read about impending economy woes.
There are many who even pray for the deaths of ALL politicians despite having "freedoms".
What hatred could be greater than these?

Aren't they enjoying freedoms?

Thank you !
What they call freedom here is suffering in guise.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Codes151(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
They paint others black and paint themselves white.

Obama was one of the problems we had. Today he’s a saint.

This people should leave other countries alone.

The killing of Iran general has not been properly investigated. USA want to tell me they didn’t have casualties?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Codes151(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitemand4:

God bless you. Why should any country be bothered if I am strengthening and protecting my country ?

I hate Africans with their mentality
sometimes I try to check if we are not mentally useless at all!!!

NK is okay. Yet we stand with people to say things we don’t know!

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Moresville(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
anonymous1759:

It's obvious you're a western lemming. You cry of racial discrimination all the time because of the history we've in the past (slave Trade) hope you know what USA did to North Korea?

How will you feel if your enemy is surrounding your territory that's the highest form of Aggression. Won't you put up a fight? The USA have bases surrounding North Korea and you expect them to keep mute. Funny enough same people who blasted Abode for not standing up against Tinubu but praise obaseki for fighting oshiomole will criticise North Korea and Iran for putting up a stiff resistance against their slave masters.

North Koreans don't need to be on face book and on twitter to make a better living. Sensible leaders like putin, kim and xi are blocking western propaganda through her media and you're saying order wise.

Try criticize the united states on face book if you won't be blocked but you can criticize, Russia, North Korea, China or any other country, that's enough reason to let you know it's tool they're using. They know the effect of media and the psychology behind it.

North Korea is not the threat to the world but the west, when more countries start pulling off from their shackles you'll see war all over. What's keeping them calm Is because of their dominance.

North Korea is the villain to the world but how many countries have they destroyed lately compared to your slave masters? Britain is our slave master and never forget that so channel your angst to the right people cos were are still slaves and haven't been Liberated Sir.

If you're Fan of equity i don't see a reason you'll not support all countries having a nuclear weapons who have the resources to maintain it.

I don't try to sound intelligent or different, all I do is think and read from different sources and digest it with my mind personally I'm not a lemming and will never be, it's never a crime to be different.
Take a look at this pics Who's the Aggressor USA, iran or North Korea?

Hello Mr Anonymous1759,

I might be wrong or might be right but I really think you're somewhat pushing this anti-America propaganda too far. America is and will remain the best country in the world IMO. Which country has the highest number of immigrants assimilated wholly in to their system? America. Which country has the most diverse and cultural mix in the world? America. Listing and giving you reason's why America is at the apex the is like writing a whole new page and I must remind you that the day Obama a black man won the Presidential election in USA history was made and that history stands to be seconded till who knows when Sir. I stand to be corrected but all your examples only supports your arguments and hides the whole other side of the matter for example.... Facebook is owned by an American and you can't tell me they are supposed to allow you a visitor to insult or go against them in their own threshold Sir. You can't go to a social forum or website owned by Russia, North Korea, China or any other country and freely criticize their various countries respectively and expect not to be blocked Sir.

Now to your question...what USA did to North Korea? I want to personally ask you what the US did to NK? Kindly go back in time and know all the countries that played their respective roles in marking NK and SK what they are today (SK is better than any if not all the African countries put together under this America you so criticize) my little research holds that NK was under Japan from the beginning and were oppressed to the extent of enforcing that their second names must be Japanese Sir. Korea as a unified country was simply a collateral damage cos of the Soviet-Japanese war and if you take your time to research and study you will realize that America's recent interest in NK is basically to protect SK. Read and stop making every one believe America is ugly cos no one is uglier than your own statesman enslaving you and I believe you haven't done much to salvage that Sir. You call leaders like Putin, Kim and Xi sensible yet have failed to see that a fraction of their nationals respectively are not overly cool with them but are choice less just like we are in our country. Every one of those leaders are not democratic and you know it. A lot of effort has been made to unify Korea but the citizens themselves aside other factors has made it unfruitful and if you don't know about 400.000 moved from the North to the South when they still had the opportunity

Reading so many confusing and illogical comments on here makes me have a whole lot to say but I don't want to derail this thread any further so I will rest. This is my second comment on this thread and forum cos I always try to read and run along to avoid the tribalism and bigoted insults that fly around this forum but if you can avoid that then please feel free to engage me in this discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gov. / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.