Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (143458 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nasty15: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Okay

Please follow me on Instagram using the link on my signature

Thanks

�����
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by marvin906(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Jokerman:
This one no go fit get husband... Too much power given to women...

CIA will see chance to penetrate if the brother dies grin

dude that's wishful thinking..

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by espn(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Dumb country...
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Farki: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
See headline abeg...if he dies, na so they hate this man reach?

If you lived there you would hate his entire family too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Niggmatic: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

China will be cut to pieces soon and they will crumble like ussr.

China is not USSR. The demography of China is way too different from that of former USSR. Their influence might be reduced but it cannot crumble.

7 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Caseless: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:
This woman is everything that's wrong with giving power to someone who has alot to prove.

She will initiate massive uranium enrichment program that even China her biggest Ally will become wary.

I vividly remember at a summit with United States, Kim was given a pen to sign a document and she refused and swapped the pen with her own
It was at that event they gave Kim Jung UN what is about to kill him now. Maybe if she hadn't been proactive, Kim would have been long dead.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Valhampo(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
I like they way they run things there including their leaders. If they are not as tough as they are (rigid) US influx would have damaged their "strong economy" .
I have I friend there who fills me in on happenings in that country.

6 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by babakb: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
tete7000:

Suffered to the point that they probably no longer know what suffering is self.

I don't know why you people are crying for North Koreans, this how your likes deceived Lybians to oust Gaddafi and now they are a Shithole country, please leave the North Koreans and focus on your Paymasters that Covid-19 is ravaging anyhow.

14 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Martinola(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Who dey fvck Dix girl now abg?
You get interest?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:

Na me o!
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Sheriman(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Why can't they poison her too, she might be despotic as his brother.. dia family dey rule a country like you are governing and administering a secondary school.. No social media, No internet, Nothing like too entertainment, must give account to Government anything you do, must be a soldier before doing anything else, must not travel out unnecessarily unless it is official, must not own properties, must bow to one family. Subjected to Grave punishment for a crime or something that doesn't worth it.. Tyrant authoritarian totalitarian despotic system of Government

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by WINDSOW(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2020
See the stupid kind of coat Jumia eey sell as suit. E be like short gown.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by tete7000(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2020
babakb:

I don't know why you people are crying for North Korea, this how your like deceived Lybians to oust Gaddafi and now they are a Shithole country, please leave the North Koreans on focus on your Paymasters that Covid-19 is ravaging anyhow.

Are you a North Korean, why are you struggling so hard to empathize with them too if I may ask? You need to pick the log in your eyes to be able to see the speck in another person's eye my dear.

9 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by ChukuHD(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
This America trying to make us see her as evil
She is no tyrant

7 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by anonymous1759(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Niggmatic:

North Korea = China.

Don't be scared. Anytime China gets tired, the North Korean totalitarian regime will be dismantled

For what exactly, what's your business with them? Western media has eaten deep in your skull. There's absolutely nothing wrong with North Korea is doing. It's not a crime to rule your own country the way you wish with your culture as the pillar.
The west are using democracy to dominate the world and you support them because you refuse to think out of the box. I stand for equity and justice. Every country deserve to have a Nuclear weapon no body is superior to the order we're all humans stop this Rubbish you're supporting.

11 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by OyinO: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
They are still far better than Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by trutht828: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
michlins:
This woman is everything that's wrong with giving power to someone who has alot to prove.

She will initiate massive uranium enrichment program that even China her biggest Ally will become wary.

I vividly remember at a summit with United States, Kim was given a pen to sign a document and she refused and swapped the pen with her own

Mmmm.. I love that. Then she is smart and understands what the enemies can do. For all she knows, the pen might contain special, water-proof, abrasion-proof spy camera that can stick to the fingers

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Dfynboi: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:
na ur bf
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Jakumo(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
KingNom:
Women at times go to the extreme of either kindness or wickedness when handed power

May God Bless all Political Leaders with His wisdom to think, speak and act right in Jesus'Name, Amen!

This is true. Too often, women are presumed to be kind, gentle and nurturing, simply because of their gender and capacity to bear offspring.

Sadly, the truth can be 180 degrees at variance with that widely-held stereotype that ascribes a considerate and caring nature to all women.

It would not be surprising to see Kim Jong Un's sister metamorphose into a bloodthirsty and sadistic female despot, whose paranoia and cruelty may even eclipse that of her soon-to-die brother.

If there remains any vestigial shred of self-preservation left in the North Korean people after so many decades of slavery, they would do well to make this woman disappear NOW, before the throne becomes vacant, so as to put a final merciful end to the Jong-un dynasty of terror over that hapless nation.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by kponkedenge(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Hmmm... So apparently, North Korea is now the Kim's family business.... Well, I guess they're still loved by their people over there sha.. Kim jong-un was a silent killer who stepped on many toes buh regardless, it seems he was still loved by most North Koreans..

Now that the Sister will likely take over, Let's see if this his sister is truly dreaded and takes after his brother as well...

Loved by their people? You don't know what you're saying.
There's a stark contrast between love and fear.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by tradepunter: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Women rights group go like this one die walahi... Feminist there you go another woman in power grin
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Dogalmighty17: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
She has no option. If she shows herself to be soft, the Korean generals will have her killed.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by mistamexzy(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sweet woman

How? Your brain only objectifies women by their looks.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by spiralwedge(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Nah, with her exposure and gender, she will open up NK like Gobachev (USSR) did with glaznost.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
kestolove95:

Are you really a lady?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2020
kponkedenge:

Loved by their people? You don't know what you're saying.
There's a stark contrast between love and fear.

Well i believe the both are the case in this scenario.. Vladimir Putin is a tyrant too who is feared, but was still voted into power in the last Russia election.. If it was just fear, he could have been voted out and i believe same applies to Kim jong-un too..
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by 2kurupt(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Women have the propensity to assert their power & authority more ruthlessly than their male counterparts.

North Korea will have it hotter if she succeeds her brother. Let's hope she doesn't nuke any perceived rival country.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by LadyJasper: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Is corona not killing them over there
Funny enough there's been no reported case of the virus yet in the country officially.
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by heilige(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Right now we need someone to keep china busy wink wink wink wink wink
michlins:

Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Meteng: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2020
But I for like know who's maxing her. Abi Na self service things?
Re: Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Use one strong black filled with veins pweek nack dis wan her head go straight grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gov. / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.