Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) (7325 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / How To Stop Cooking Gas Fire (important Info To Share). / Reply To Thread (stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by bcbones: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
No biggie jare...guess op haven't seen the oil used for plantain chips, or dodo-kire.
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
must you send that picture?
GreatResearcher1:
You can say that again.
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Wine is still produced using the same foot crushing till date, google ''grape stomping'' so stop taking wine too.
Shhhit! I'm outta this earth.

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
must you send that picture?
For visual learners' sake
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by GreatResearcher1: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
bcbones:
No biggie jare...guess op haven't seen the oil used for plantain chips, or dodo-kire.
send me pics please.
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by bcbones: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
send me pics please.

I don't have pictures, speaking from experience. Mostly those long once in nylon ( not branded).
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
You wan use ground nut oil cook native soup?

Ogbono and the rest.

Why you dey form?

Most food you eat confidently, do you know how and where they come from?

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
[
You see how lame You Are so cos u managed to See This Pictures u think thats how others process theirs all Over The Country.
You claim to know but i have really found out You Are an empty head and truly You dont reason before creating a topic so This particular set of People covers The processing of red oil in The Country.
I Wonder who would waste their time and Data to comment on a useless and stupid unreasonable post

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88854487]Petyprincess stop cooking for me with red oil.[/quote]
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Op is talking in the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Shut ur trap!!!! Always abusing women but still u like to do it with them.
Like one Guy rightly Said there is nothing new in it,u dont know Anything about food processing and do u think thats how all others process theirs?
Keep ur mouth up,if u dont have better Things to Say or u better be quarantined and properly treated so u Can give a Beta input

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88854696]With their dirty feet. You know women with the rubbish to paint on their toes.
Fvck it! #TeamGroundnutOil[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
My broda if you see know the kind kind process all this food go through you won't eat again
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by DeraNwamazi(m): 3:02am On Apr 26, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
With their dirty feet. You know women with the rubbish to paint on their toes.
Fvck it! #TeamGroundnutOil
Dirty feet cause they're black, you won't mind if they were white.
You might want to stop drinking red wine too.

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by DeraNwamazi(m): 3:04am On Apr 26, 2020
She's so pretty

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by abokikhalifa: 4:06am On Apr 26, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Where is this OP from ?
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by femi4: 5:13am On Apr 26, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Petyprincess stop cooking for me with red palm oil.
bush man
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Curiouscity(m): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Wine is still produced using the same foot crushing till date, google ''grape stomping'' so stop taking wine too.

Don't mind us Nigerians and our hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, people who still do this actually produce for family consumption. Large scale production is done by big machines. And those are the one we buy in the market.
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by franklingud(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Nsukka people of Enugu state.

They pound kernels with their feet.

Ellacindy I hope you are not from Nsukka
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by mejai(m): 6:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Una get time explaining.
To hell with the red oil, i am interested in the girl. Her contacts grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by humblebobojay(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2020
You're right for that wine too

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Bentheta(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Full/semi Mechanized way of extraction.

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by humblebobojay(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Bentheta:
Full/semi Mechanized way of extraction.
Now tell me where they see machine in the acient day and for now gan where did we see machine in local states
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2020
How do you think some wines in Italy and Europe are made?

GreatResearcher1:
A friend of mine sent me this. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Richman458: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
I just heard about this... I pray it works o... Make una register abeg������

There's a new site just like Ali Express, Jumia, Amazon, Alibaba etc

It's an ecommerce site actually

Getting to be launched few days from now, hopefully this month

They're are offering a free registration as a distributor
Cos I just heard they might start collecting fee for registration begining from tommorow, but am yet to confirm this

Once they lauched there won't be free registration, because there are lot to benefit from the site

Their referral bonus is ranging from 10k and above plus other benefits as a distributor
The site also have a very huge referral bonus which can put you on a constant salary monthly

When you click on the link, register as distributor, by changing the customer showing on the page and exchanging it with distributor. Reg with your real details no VPN. referall is 10k
*NOTE*- u can only reg for free today,it will be 21k by tomorrow
When it asks for 21k during registration, click on CHECK CONFIRMATION and then click on FINISH... That's all...

When you get to zip code

Type *240103*

And continue

Type *Done* once you're done registering
�����
Kindly click this link. https://shopperswarehouse.ng/R458 Note you have to register before 12 midnight.
Its free now before midnight
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
A friend of mine sent me this. Damn!
when you cook the temperature surpass 200°c and it is enough to kill the germs.

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Jman06(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
That's how my nkanu people prepare our palm oil and it comes out very pure and tastes great!

I just spent some couple of days in my village processing palm oil with my mum while waiting for ASUU strike to end.

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by seanmozilla: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Terrible.... Nigeria is truly a shittthole
How is it terrible The way you people rubbish your country at any given opportunity is worrisome

3 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by nautybride: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Guess this poster is one indomie generation peep. Nothing new, they will still cook afterwards na.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by Asuito7(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Even the best wine in Europe are produced in this way in other for it to taste good. Talk less of this one that would pass through series of heat.

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2020
How many gallons dey go produce with this method

Then buy industry produced palm oil

Also cook your palm oil before eating
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

See you

Have you seen where tapa people do groundnut oil using kulikuli
Those ones you eat when you were small

Food you didn't prepare, you can't attest to it's hygienic preparation

1 Like

Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Terrible.... Nigeria is truly a shittthole

It would have been better if Nigeria was a shithole through this palm oil production only.

But worst things
Re: Stop Cooking With Red Oil. See Why! (photos) by esteem12: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
This is the best way to process palm oil is sweeter compare to the one that is process with machine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thing You Both Use Together / Meet The Mother Of My 2 Adorable Children - Photos / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.