Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth (18989 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Sex After Child Birth / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by NwekeUG(m): 9:03am On Mar 31
Man hails wife for cooking for him one day after returning from the hospital following the birth of their child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv7PJlyCXXg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by londonerr: 9:05am On Mar 31
Nonsense. Kill her o.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by EreluRoz: 9:06am On Mar 31
Wicked man, may this type of selfish unreasonable man be far away.

Even if she wants to a sensible loving man will refuse and ask her to go rest.

Two years sef I still dy rest. Nonsense

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by dawnomike(m): 9:20am On Mar 31
Makes no sense... That woman needs to rest

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by LordIsaac(m): 9:36am On Mar 31
She was not forced…even animals feed their babies a day after giving birth. If there are no complications, their bodies are designed to continue maintaining their homes. Stop insulting the man!

110 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by JOACHINpedro: 9:39am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:

Damn! You are mean

3 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by perfectsusanoo(m): 9:46am On Mar 31
She strong but she gas rest 4 like 3 to 5 weeks b4 chores.
Some genetically modified organisms- like women go spend more than 8 months on recuperation. But will nearly kil d man with sex later.
People are wired differently sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by shortgun(m): 9:52am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:

Abeg shut up, many women have come out to debunk the widely believed pains associated with pregnancy and child birth as exaggerated and a hoax. Of all the mammals on the planet only the modern human female needs 1 full year to recover from pregnancy and child birth.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:56am On Mar 31
He cannot help his wife with chores after childbirth or pay a maid to help out , yet posts this online? This is shameful and pathetic. There is absolutely nothing to emulate from here.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by poshestmina(f): 9:57am On Mar 31
He should have carried the gas and foodstuffs to her in the Labor room .
He didn't have to wait till the next day .

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Aboks(m): 9:58am On Mar 31
Atleast make she rest for one month
this man na mugu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Reminderz: 10:17am On Mar 31
What I noticed about this generation females, baddies or hoes as they chose to call themselves, is that they are extremely lazy.. Even without childbirth, they don't even want to do anything in the first place... all they know is just to sit down, cross leg, relax, watch kdrama shit and then wait for man to slave his entire life working for them... no productivity, no value just set of liabilities... instead of them to lower the man's blood pressure and reduce his stress, they will rather increase and frustrate the hell out of his life and y'll wonder why women live longer...

when our mothers gave birth, they didn't even put all these dramas and bullshits these "modern" women are putting up now... all these pregnancy cravings bullshit that's making these women do and ask for stupid things didn't even exist and they were industrious, strong and also a source of peace for their husbands... in fact, childbirth then was as easy as a goat giving birth... go to some part of the villages, you would still see some of what I said happening... but you see now, mehn, I can't help but shake my head... the man in love AKA the slave, will work to satisfy all these cravings, make sure even a pin doesn't touch her, coupled with the fact the slave will even provide a maid for her, but just to do the basic things at home will still be a 5-unit course for her...

it's true, weak men create hard times.. if not the foolish men that encourages these behaviours in women, the women would have sit tight but in a world where the men are weak, the women are the superior... what's bad in cooking for your husband? she didn't even seem force? I also blame social media, if not, I don't know why people can't live their lives privately anymore, using every opportunity to seek validation online... it's a pandemic... if not because of the bullshit we consume these days, the artificial drugs we take, the chemicals we ingest daily, giving birth would never require being in a hospital... all those our local herbs and fruit would have done a great job in keeping us much healthier.. but the knowledge of these is slowing waning off since we adopted the modern way of treatment which is invariably damaging our health.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by fyzaila: 12:55pm On Mar 31
So we should applaud him for enslaving his wife abi 😏

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by fyzaila: 1:01pm On Mar 31
Reminderz:
When I noticed about this generation females, baddies or hoes as they chose to call themselves, is that they are extremely lazy.. Even without childbirth, they don't even want to do anything in the first place... all they know is just to sit down, cross leg, relax, watch kdrama shit and then wait for man to slave his entire life working for them... no productivity, no value just set of liabilities... instead of them to lower the man's blood pressure and reduce his stress, they will rather increase and frustrate the hell out of his life and y'll wonder why women live longer...

when our mothers gave birth, they didn't even put all these dramas and bullshits these "modern" women are putting up now... all these pregnancy cravings bullshit that's making these women do and ask for stupid things didn't even exist and they were industrious, strong and also a source of peace for their husbands... in fact, childbirth then was as easy as a goat giving birth... go to some part of the villages, you would still see some of what I said happening... but you see now, mehn, I can't help but shake my head... the man in love AKA the slave, will work to satisfy all these cravings, make sure even a pin doesn't touch her, coupled with the fact the slave will even provide a maid for her, but just to do the basic things at home will still be a 5-unit course for her...

it's true, weak men create hard times.. if not the foolish men that encourages these behaviours in women, the women would have sit tight but in a world where the men are weak, the women are the superior... what's bad in cooking for your husband? she didn't even seem force? I also blame social media, if not, I don't know why people can't live their lives privately anymore, using every opportunity to seek validation online... it's a pandemic... if not because of the bullshit we consume these days, the artificial drugs we take, the chemicals we ingest daily, giving birth would never require being in a hospital... all those our local herbs and fruit would have done a great job in keeping us much healthier.. but the knowledge of these is slowing waning off since we adopted the modern way of treatment which is invariably damaging our health.

All this epistle for what ? 🙄
I pity the woman that'll end up in your prison.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by poshestmina(f): 1:15pm On Mar 31
Reminderz:
When I noticed about this generation females, baddies or hoes as they chose to call themselves, is that they are extremely lazy.. Even without childbirth, they don't even want to do anything in the first place... all they know is just to sit down, cross leg, relax, watch kdrama shit and then wait for man to slave his entire life working for them... no productivity, no value just set of liabilities... instead of them to lower the man's blood pressure and reduce his stress, they will rather increase and frustrate the hell out of his life and y'll wonder why women live longer...

Caveman (Our Father's set ) Ndeewo Nnayin Ukwu Sir.
I'd like to ask you few questions;

"Your mother's set" ,Were they any under any kind of pressure to get educated ,get a career /BuSiness to support their 'Dimkpas' and husbands?

The pregnant women you've heard,read about and seen with swollen feet ,constant fatigue, throwing up ,severe Insomnia and all the pregnancy induced uncomfortable situations (I'm not even going to talk about the life threatening Medical Emergencies some go through) ?

Nnaanyi sir ,should the "Weak man AKA man in love " ignore his uncomfortable or sick partner to go hang out with the boys or sleep off on her (Prolly after topping up?)

You must be delusional ,inhuman and bitter to your bone marrow to think birthing a child is a joke!
Men who stayed with their women giving birth have PTSD ..Some won't even go in ,some ran away midprocess .

Of course ,even wall gecko becomes tiger and lions online,so yeah ,enjoy the invisible shoulder pads and Alfa crown.

Women that gave birth had a Fattening where I'm from ,they don't leave that house until 2/3 months. No chores ,no nothing . just eat ,feed the baby and sleep for atleast 2 months and I didn't even grow up to meet that tradition and it was during 'YOUR Mother's Generation)! I'm from Kalabari ,Rivers state. Research and read about it!

"YOUR Mother's set" were mostly housewives ,so they 'tended to their husbands with all of their times and energies.
You want "Your mother's set of wife or women but you don't to be your father's set.

Na your type dey ask What are you bringing to the table?
I wonder and blame women who stays with your kind of men.

Tueh!

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Mar 31
In which culture did women start working immediately after birth? Igbos have the omugwo system, Yorubas have the MIL/Mother/female relative come in. I don't know about the Hausa but I believe in a Polygamous set-up, there are enough wives to run the home such that the new mother is not burdened.

Our fathers in the 15th century, where did women give birth and jump into chores?

@OP: I don't blame the husband. If the wife has shown herself capable, who are we to say she isn't? Ideally, we can't love her more than she loves herself.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Mindlog: 7:40pm On Mar 31
Various traditions in their own ways makes provision for postpartum care, providing support system for the new mother to rest and heal. putting her feet up and be taken care of......to the couple, whatever sails their boat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by jmoore(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31
Her choice, her life.
Is she complaining?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by tunwumi: 8:44pm On Mar 31
No big deal if she's without complications.

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by djmickymouse(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv7PJlyCXXg
Which kind nonsense be this na?? Hail her until she collapse where you dey find cheap fame

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by CoronaVirusPro: 8:45pm On Mar 31
That’s a wifey!
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Obakoolex(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31
Both of them dey craze undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by VillageBus(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31
From her eyes she dey super tired.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by noblefrank31(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31
••• He is supposed to be taking good care of the woman after her childbirth ordeal irrespective of whether she came out strong or not. Anyway, thanks be to God Almighty for safe delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by jayce232: 8:47pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:

My friend's wife gave birth in the morning & cooked in the evening of that same day. She insisted on doing it. Only women who delivered via CS or had complications during delivery are made to rest. If it is normal delivery, there is no big deal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Etosha: 8:47pm On Mar 31
Some women are naturally strong while others are not. My mom told me she gave birth to her fouth child after returning from the farm one evening all by herself.
I like energetic people... Folks these days are more or less vegetables. Maybe because of technologies.

5 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Lawag3: 8:47pm On Mar 31
shortgun:

Abeg shut up, many women have come out to debunk the widely believed pains associated with pregnancy and child birth as exaggerated and a hoax. Of all the mammals on the planet only the modern human female needs 1 full year to recover from pregnancy and child birth.

Which women? It is not exaggerated.

14 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Kobicove(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31
Why did she wait for 1 day?

She should have gone to the kitchen straight from the labour room! undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Bahamas95(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31
He's a very heartless man, he should be arrested ASAP.

Assisting your wife with house chores won't cut off your pr!ck, some men are just so useless.....I don't regard house chores as a big deal, I assist my wife whenever I am at home.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by tollyboy5(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31
shortgun:

grin grin grin
I was saying this to some ladies sometimes ago. I don buy all this shit of, pikin wey i suffer born.
Omo it's a natural process, you carry am 4 9month no mean sey Na you get right to the pikin pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff / Wife Raped By Brother-in-law / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Anaemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.