Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp (492 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items / How Do I Deactivate A Hacked Facebook Account / Facebook Has Failed To Stop Someone Using My Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by schoolmaster: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hello guys someone just hacked my friends's fb and whatapp acct and is using it to defraud people. Pls we need ur help guys, how can we stop him or block him from using the accounts
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by henrybomb(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
schoolmaster:
Hello guys someone just hacked my friends's fb and whatapp acct and is using it to defraud people. Pls we need ur help guys, how can we stop him or block him from using the accounts
Just report the account as scam or inappropriate
Also stop clicking on links without source and activate your two way verification on WhatsApp
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by Lawkz(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
That's really good Nig gvt urge to stay lockdown and stay safe @home without disenbusement of fund to the masses and someone sees the opportunity accessing to her fb account to have his/ her daily bread..idnt thing such is a bad omen or been a frauster...cuz ur wife deserve it for been ignorant to it..
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by schoolmaster: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
henrybomb:

Just report the account as scam or inappropriate
Also stop clicking on links without source and activate your two way verification on WhatsApp

The acct cannot even open at all. He has already activated the two way verification code and that is what the page is showing
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by schoolmaster: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lawkz:
That's really good Nig gvt urge to stay lockdown and stay safe @home without disenbusement of fund to the masses and someone sees the opportunity accessing to her fb account to have his/ her daily bread..idnt thing such is a bad omen or been a frauster...cuz ur wife deserve it for been ignorant to it..

Are you one of such people?
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by henrybomb(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
schoolmaster:

The acct cannot even open at all. He has already activated the two way verification code and that is what the page is showing
He should just forget the facebook and create new account he doesnt mean he cant still report the account.
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by schoolmaster: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
henrybomb:

He should just forget the facebook and create new account he doesnt mean he cant still report the account.
Ok thanks
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by Lawkz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
:DI'm not...if i do, i will personally recommend forgiveness..its a WARNIN to her..buh still remain happy quarantine & learn nvr to disclose her personal details.
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by shagasha: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
What about WhatsApp?
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by ethicalhacking: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2020
schoolmaster:

Please send contact me using my email. Please send me email to hack_anything@protonmail.com. I am a ethical hacker and worked inso many ethical hacking cases across the globe. I will be happy to help you.
Re: How Can You Stop Someone From Using A Hacked Facebook And Whatsapp by Stanchem029: 4:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Be mindful of the steps you take while seeking for solution to your problem. Just an advice...

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Nabbed For Raping 6-year-old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Movie Producr, Victor Okpala Called Out For Allegedly Demanding Sex For Roles / Armed Robbery Attack At The Police Station Close To A Bank In Isanlu,kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.