Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed (434 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed by Juicyupdate1(f): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
An evangelical pastor in the United Kingdom, Jonathon James, has been identified as the voice behind the viral recording linking 5G to the spread of COVID-19, according to The Guardian UK, Dailypost report.

VISIT https://juicyupdate.com.ng/ for me News
ALSO READ: https://juicyupdate.com.ng/2020/04/25/covid-19-lagos-state-to-begin-mass-burial/
https://juicyupdate.com.ng/2020/04/25/nigerian-lady-battered-by-policemen-for-violating-lock-down-rules-in-osun-state/

The Evangelical Pastor James, who claimed to be a former Vodafone executive, preaches regularly at churches in Luton, Bedfordshire.

In a 38-minute recording, circulated to millions of people across the world since last month, the pastor made unverified claims that COVID-19 is a plot to hide the installation of 5G mobile network.

Not only that, he said it was meant to monitor the world through computer chips inserted into the human body as vaccines.

“It has nothing to do with biological warfare but is our bodies reacting to radiofrequency radiation,” James said in the recording.

“They are using coronavirus to try to hide the fact that people are dying from the 5G frequency. The coronavirus is not what’s killing people, it is clearly, categorically, unequivocally proven that the radio frequencies we are being exposed to are killing the people.

“God has blessed me with the ability to bring disparate pieces of information together that puts the puzzle together and makes sense of it,” he had said.

Nigerian, Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers Love World, aka Christ Embassy, had also backed the claim.

Oyakhilome had linked the Coronavirus pandemic and 5G network to antichrist, saying that the pandemic was created in order to popularize the 5G network which is gradually gaining attention across the world.

The cleric said that what is making a lot of people sick at the moment is the 5G.

As a result of these messages, telecommunication masts in the UK and some countries were vandalised.

The newspaper reports that James worked for Vodafone in the sales unit for less than a year in 2014 when the company didn’t have 5G as top priority.

When he was contacted, the pastor said he was absolutely shocked that the private message he sent to a dedicated small community went viral.

“Had I known my voice note would have gone to a wider audience I certainly would have contextualised my thoughts, been more specific on what I was sharing citing references, and far less explicit.

“I was simply trying to summarise what the ‘perceived truth’ was behind this bizarre pandemic in the interest of serving my community,” James said

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
You see am
All those that were supporting pastos chris oyahkilome, oya come and receive sense.
Even the other day, one dumb fellow was arguing with me that it was because; they tested 5g in lagos and abuja thats why they have high cases of covid-19.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed by Betakeshi: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good!
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed by klbakare(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Confused MOG.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed by Buliwyf: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2020
I can bet my two balls that he is a friend of Oyakhilome.
In the video then he claimed he was a boss in Vodafone but it turns out he was just a sales guy.

James claims to have been “head of the largest business unit” at Vodafone and was “privy” to technologies being developed.

Vodafone insiders said James had worked for the company in a sales position for less than a year 2014 at a time when 5G was not a priority for the company and was unlikely to be in his remit.

James told The Guardian he “was absolutely shocked that [a] somewhat private message to a dedicated small community went viral and [was] ubiquitously covered [on] various social media platforms”.

Why am I not surprised? The first criteria for being a pastor is to be a vicious liar. You have to be willing to stand in front of the congregation every Sunday and lie through your teeth. That's what sermons are about. Preaching what you can never practice. Telling people that God will help them while you help yourself with the contents of their pockets. Telling them you can heal them when you know you cant. Prophesying by looking at trends and doing guesswork. And pulling stunts like claiming to drink Agbo Jedi with God and driving on empty tank though no one can prove it. Freaking liars.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Behind Linking Of 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Finally Revealed by Buliwyf: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
I also think members of his church should be investigated. They might be part of the nutjobs burning towers in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Blast Nigerians For Hailing Odumeje | US & China Ties -T.B Joshua Speaks | / The Issue Of Dressing Amongst Christian Women / See What Pastor E A Adebayo Says About Reversing The Irreversible Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.