Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Uche Okafor Kills Himself - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Okafor Kills Himself (649 Views)

Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Uche Okafor Was Murdered – Fbi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uche Okafor Kills Himself by Becomrichn: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2011
May his soul rest in peace, he was beautiful to watch on the field. He was very good. They call him the gentle gaint. Nigeria would miss you.
My heart is broken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omu3pUK3R1I&feature=related

Uche Okafor found dead in Texas home 

Former Nigerian international Uche Okafor, who played more than 100 games for MLS's Kansas City, was found dead in his Texas home on Thursday.

The Associated Press reported that Okafor's body was discovered Thursday by his wife, who left work and returned home when she was unable to reach him by phone.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office said that he hanged himself in an upstairs hallway.

Okafor was 43 years old. He was part of Nigeria's squads for the 1994 and 1998 World Cup and played on its 1994 Africa Cup of Nations-winning team. He played in MLS from its inaugural 1996 season through 2000.

Read the original story,
Re: Uche Okafor Kills Himself by semid4lyfe(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2011

(1)

I Guess You Can Entertain? / Ghana Face $1.8m Bill If Stevanovic Is Sacked / SPAIN Vs ITALY. Euro 2012 Final Betting Predictions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.