Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) (27030 Views)

Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos / Emeka Ezeugo Returns To Bangladesh 5 Years After His Gun Scandal & Arrest (Photo / Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by vanessaRN(f): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by donholy28(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Lovely family..cute daughter

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by mayorjosh(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Oh lord

By the time my hustle starts to pay me bountifully,bless me with a beautiful wife and wonderful kids

Amen

26 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Beautiful family. Baba God abeg bless me wit a handsome hubby n biuriful kids. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Beautiful family. Baba God abeg bless me wit a handsome hubby n biuriful kids. Amen
like say u fine undecided

13 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Chestar5(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Aawww, swit biriful family kiss

MY FUTURE IS BRIGHTER wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Absolutely adorable
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by mayorjosh(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Iono why nobody has celebrated this guys since their heroics on saturday

If it were to be super eagles now we no go hear word at all.na wa for this country.that's the advantage South Animals have over us,they treat everything equally

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Richie0974: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by BentleyRoyce(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
They are cute

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
LIKE MODER AND DAUGHtER

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by kilode100(f): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
The guy be like who go gather small Blockous.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
kilode100:
The guy be like who go gather small Blockous.
just look at where ur mind went to....it seems ur life is all about di..ck.get a life lady

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by nerodenero: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
mayorjosh:

If it were to be super eagles now we no go hear word at all.na wa for this country.that's the advantage South Animals have over us,they treat everything equally
Wicked grin grin
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Igbo boys doing Big things all day..

But why did he not marry an Igbo girl? angry

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Richie0974: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
mayorjosh:

Seriously south animals?? ... Nigerians and their bad mouth ... I pray the foul mouth of a Nigerian won't one day endanger the Nigeria we love...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Fernandowski(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
NBA is my destination!!

NBA - never broke again

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:

Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Lovely family. I pray the hand of God keeps then together

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
mayorjosh:

Are you alright?
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Leyemoshood: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Lovely family

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-
available/3
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by GENT95(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
I ENVY U OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by knight05(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
On behalf of Bill Gate, Mike Zugerberg, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Emeka Offor, Ifeanyi Uba, my humble self and other Billionaires we are saying quite nairaland FTC battle I do something tangible with your life especially that INTROVERT of a person. . Pls work harder and smarter to belong to our class. #skikena
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by george790: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
[right][/right]oooh what a blissful family..... God bless my hustle so dat my acct will b so huge nd bless me with a wonderful wife nd cutie kids...... I dedicate my first page to FCT :Poooh what a blissful family..... God bless my hustle so dat my acct will b so huge nd bless me with a wonderful wife nd cutie kids...... I dedicate my first page to FCT
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by softvio(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
My duaghter fine pass her
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by klem93(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2015
beautiful family
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Wow... His wife gat a strong gene.beauriful family thou

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by zainyola(f): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2015
pbs4real:

U eh agbaya tongue tongue wink
Re: Emeka Okafor With His Wife & Daughter (Photo) by ki02020(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
He should join the d'tigers jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport / Gov. Ambode At Lagos City Marathon (photos) / Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.