Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

“when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac (798 Views)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / Omoni Oboli's Husband Beats Her In Dance Competition. Fans Go Gaga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac by Ronky001(f): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Nollywood actress, Kehinde Olorunyomi took to Twitter and Instagram to advise wives to beware when their husbands begin to discipline the house girl excessively.

She tweeted: “When your husband beats your house help too much, be vigilant my sister, he is sleeping with her or the girl is proving difficult to sleep with.”

The actress added on Instagram: “When you employ a female help, the onus is on the woman of the house to correct and sometimes discipline the help. But when your husband is on this train and is in total charge, in fact he loves to be the one to cane the girl, be vigilant my sister! My 2 kobo. Have a beautiful weekend! Freedom is coming tomorrow!!!”

https://gisthubnaija.com/when-your-husband-beats-your-house-help-too-much-he-is-sleeping-with-her-actress-kehinde-olorunyomi-warns/

Re: “when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac by devilmaycry: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Chief advisor

Weldone ma....mtchewww
Re: “when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac by Odinvahala: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
True but not totally true

1 Like

Re: “when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac by PrinzCarter(m): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2020
dis period dat sum MARRIED men r tired of dere wife P U. any available one is a goal ..
Re: “when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac by meum: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Others will say: when your husband doesn't discipline your house help as you expect my sister be vigilant.
Kuku no get house help make you no become vigilante. grin

2 Likes

Re: “when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac by ValCon888: 5:21am On Apr 26, 2020
meum:
Others will say: when your husband doesn't discipline your house help as you expect my sister be vigilant.
Kuku no get house help make you no become vigilante. grin
That's why women are the most confused set of creatures in the whole wide world.
Even in outer space.

1 Like

Re: “when Your Husband Beats Your House Help Too Much, He Is Sleeping With Her” – Ac by Graysons: 5:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Is it ok to beat your house help? undecided

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares Why She Is Enjoying The Lockdown / I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun / The Yoruba Criminal Hushpuppi Finally Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.