Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Supercars! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Supercars! (2583 Views)

From Middle East With Love: London's Supercars Are Back / So Cool! Dubai Police Showcase Fleet Of Luxury Patrol Supercars / Incredible; Police In Dubai Get Fleet Of Supercars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supercars! by harakiri(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hey all,

Happy new year. Do we have super-cars in Nigeria? You know. . .the likes of Porsche carrera GT, Mercedes SLS roadster,lamas and Ferrari, Maserati and so on? Are there peeps driving such cars in 9ja?
Re: Supercars! by MaJBlige(f): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2011
harakiri:

Hey all,

Happy new year. Do we have super-cars in Nigeria? You know. . .the likes of Porsche carrera GT, Mercedes SLS roadster,lamas and Ferrari, Maserati and so on? Are there peeps driving such cars in 9ja?

of course - and better cars.

I have seen a maserati quattroporte in Abuja, A Porsche Carrera GT has been on display in the lounge of Abuja Hilton for close to a month now, Mercedes SLS roadster is common in Abuja - the list goes on.
Re: Supercars! by harakiri(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

of course -  and better cars.

I have seen a maserati quattroporte in Abuja, A Porsche Carrera GT has been on display in the lounge of Abuja Hilton for close to a month now, Mercedes SLS roadster is common in Abuja - the list goes on.

Really?

I have seen a Maserati in lekki, a few rolls and bentleys, porsche baxters are pretty common (they are the cheapest of the car line) and a few others but not a carrera GT or an SLS. I guess all the big playas are in ABJ or maybe i don't move around lag much. . .or maybe it's our bad roads.
Re: Supercars! by baconline(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2011
I drive a Porsche and also own a Daiblo.Both here in Naija.
Uhpppps I am actually sleep writing grin grin grin grin
Wake uppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Supercars! by MaJBlige(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2011
Abuja roads are sleek - you can drive any type of car without worrying about the road condition.
Re: Supercars! by harakiri(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Abuja roads are sleek - you can drive any type of car without worrying about the road condition.

Guess i'd better relocate in the near future (I'm an auto freak).
Re: Supercars! by harakiri(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
Any other super car owners on here? With pix?
Re: Supercars! by harakiri(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2011
Bump? undecided undecided
Re: Supercars! by vorosmartm(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2011
harakiri:

Really?

I have seen a Maserati in lekki, a few rolls and bentleys, porsche baxters are pretty common (they are the cheapest of the car line) and a few others but not a carrera GT or an SLS. I guess all the big playas are in ABJ or maybe i don't move around lag much. . .or maybe it's our bad roads.
Guy, please move around, there's no super car in production or out of production that is not in lagos, everything thing is in lagos just look out
Re: Supercars! by dantitiki(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
'10 Aston Martin DBS should fit the category i guess

Alongside with '10 Bentley Azzure
and '07 Lamborghini Murcielage LP640

All in Nigeria!!

let me mouth water you a bit with the pic below,  smiley

Re: Supercars! by phazotron(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
dude i have seen a ferrari 458 italia on d streets of lagos not even on d island

(1) (Reply)

A Very Clean Xterra Jeep 03 For Sale / 2007 Honda Accord Price N1.550m @ Banix Autos 08035376690 / 2007 Honda Accord IVTEC Wt 20' Chrome Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.