Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? (403 Views)

Uncommon Scriptures That Support Trinity. / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Toobet(m): 1:07am On Apr 26, 2020
My favorite Bible verses are:

Psalms 103:1-3, God forgives my sins and heals me.

1 Corinthians 2:9 , what eyes have not seen...

John 14:16, Jesus promised me his holy spirit i.e the spirit of revelation.

Happy Sunday
Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Staphylococcus: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2020

"4 though I myself have reasons for such confidence.

If someone else thinks they have reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: 5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; 6 as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for righteousness based on the law, faultless."

Phillipians 3

1 Like

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Godlovesyou28: 1:22am On Apr 26, 2020
John 3: 16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son. That who so ever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

1 Like

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Izzuchukwu: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Come to me all you who labour and over burden, I will give u rest. Matthew 11:28

2 Likes

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by seunlayi(m): 1:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Galatians 2:20 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

1 Like

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by RoyalBlu(f): 3:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Isaiah 43:2 NLT

When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.

* This bible verse comforts me to no end whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed with happenings around me*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Lorazepam(f): 4:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Isaiah 49:15.-Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you.

Phillipians 4 vs6-7: do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2020
I can do ALL Things through CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS Me.

For He that is in me is Greater!

1 Like

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Joshua 1:5
I'll neither leave you nor forsake you.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by hod898(m): 5:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Romans 8:28
For we know that ALL things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The word says ALL things, not all good or all bad, but all things. I believe the word of God, and so in any situation I find myself, my first inclination is to know the will of God about it, and see how, according to verse 29, it can make me more conformed to become like Christ. I am His brother! And I strongly believe God will never allow anything come my way if it'll not work for my good. And by good, I don't necessarily mean money or food---I mean being conformed to become more like my Lord Jesus, verse 29 explains this 'cause it further explains verse 28; then, all other things will follow. wink
Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by DASKACE(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Matt. 28:20b....and, lo I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by kontalon: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Toobet:

Happy Sunday

Psalms 91 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by catwalq(f): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Behold I am the God of all flesh, is there anything too difficult for me to do?

God is able to do exceedingly far above, all that you can ask, according to the power that worketh in you.

The peace He gives us, the world cannot comprehend.

1 Like

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Jokerman(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Psalms 23:1-6

1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, "lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen".

2 Timothy 3:11
Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Romans 8:35
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:39
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalms 91:11
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 Like

Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by MrCork17: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Toobet:

Happy Sunday
Darling how much for good kiss, hug, romance, pressing & mating with u? Can u accept 1k ..cash?
Re: What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? by Toobet(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MrCork17:

Darling how much for good kiss, hug, romance, pressing & mating with u? Can u accept 1k ..cash?

(1) (Reply)

Battle Line Drawn With Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumejeje / God's Way To A Lasting Relationship II / I Am Ready To Pray For Covid-19 Patients In Isolation Centres – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.