Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting (648 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Official Inec Result Of Egbado North/ Imeko Afon Federal Constituency Ogun State / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 1:39am On Apr 26, 2020
My dear fellow Nairalanders, please help me ooo.
My over-inquisitiveness had landed me in serious wahalla.
The official INEC Facebook Page had blocked me from commenting on their posts ooo.
Just because I commented on some posts, and asked INEC some critical questions, that was it ooo.
And they just blocked me fiaamm.!!
I had begged them severally to unblock me, but they refused.
I wouldn't want to open another Facebook account, if not I would have opened like five more accounts, and get back to them.
Please, what other things should I do in order to keep on commenting on their posts?
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by CGT7: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Here below is one of the questions I asked INEC which helped to cause the wahalla.

Please INEC, why was there a big difference in the values of the accredited voters in Anambra State for the Senatorial and Presidential Elections, whereas the two numbers are supposed to be exactly the same?
For Anambra North, it was 210,819.
For Anambra South, it was 224,569.
For Anambra Central, it was 223,877.
The total of the three is 659,265.
For the Presidential Election, it was 675,273.
That means, 16,008 additional accredited voters.!!
INEC Why?! INEC Why?!! Why?!!!
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 2:17am On Apr 26, 2020
CGT7:
Don't say the truth.
That's very unlike me shaa..
I go continue to beg them, until they get tired and unblock me.
Then I go and continue firing them from where I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by Staphylococcus: 2:48am On Apr 26, 2020
BluntNigerian:
My dear fellow Nairalanders, please help me ooo.
My over-inquisitiveness had landed me in serious wahalla.
The official INEC Facebook Page had blocked me from commenting on their posts ooo.
Just because I commented on some posts, and asked INEC some critical questions, that was it ooo.
And they just blocked me fiaamm.!!
I had begged them severally to unblock me, but they refused.
I wouldn't want to open another Facebook account, if not I would have opened like five more accounts, and get back to them.
Please, what other things should I do in order to keep on commenting on their posts?

Find a job. You are too idle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by Lovelive: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Walikanga1:
[s][/s]

Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by Lovelive: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Staphylococcus:

2 Likes

Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Staphylococcus:

So, you are not observing the lockdown??
You Are A Crazy Fool.
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by helinues: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
You are probably idle

Are you any of the contestants?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by helinues: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
BluntNigerian:
This silly fool..
Have you ever came across the word “Research” in your miserable life??
If you have, then know it now that “Data” is an essential part of it..
Data can even be gathered as far-back as 1973.

I wasn't born last night oga ade.

Are you the first reseracher from your town?

Mind your words next time or you might receive lamba
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:

You have answered yourself already.
So, go and get busy.
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:

Mind your words next time or you might receive lamba
Talking about Minding Words, you should be preaching to yourself.
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by sageprime(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
My brother that is politics,

HE WHO IS DESTINED TO WIN WILL SURLEY WIN

Votes has been sealed before they were even casted
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting by BluntNigerian: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala, Seun.
Please, help this thread to the front.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Missing Vice President: Where Is Prof Yemi Osibanjo-yoruba? / Stop Calling Yourselves “nigerians”–we Are Done With It!: Bin 1999 Constitution / Ondo APC Expels Anti-impeachment Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.