Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,516 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Looking Up To God For Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking Up To God For Help (169 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking Up To God For Help by jonatoye(m): 1:57am On Apr 26, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Looking Up to God for Help

WORD FOR TODAY
What is on ground in every situation of life will not but always make nonsense of your ability and your aspirations. You will only have your needs met, have peace and fulfill the plan of God for your life if you know how to look up to God for help!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will lift up my eyes to the hills-- From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth." (Psalm 121:1-2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no doubt in the fact that you need help at every point in time. The right thing to do for every man that needs help is to seek for help. In seeking for help you must know how to seek God who rules in the affairs of men and can send help to you.

Life has taught us the fact that the manner in which help comes and where it comes from will not be exactly as expected. You will continue to be disappointed until you have learnt and believe that your help will come from the Lord. To look up to God for help is to look beyond yourself and the limitations of men. This is because God can do exceedingly abundantly than what we think.

Looking up to people whose life are also characterized with several needs and challenges for help will further set a limit to your blessings and minister impossibilities that leads to discouragement and depression. In every situation and challenges of life the place to look is not down but to God who is above all and can do all things.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Come quickly and help me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Divine help will come your way if you only believe and live with the orientation that your help will always come from the Lord!!!

Have a Booming Worship Experience!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking Up To God For Help by orunto27: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Only God is good. Emulate Jesus and you will be good too.

(1) (Reply)

Unless Witchcraft Is Exposed.... / Pls I Want To Know / Don't Be Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.