Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How I Am Making ₦3500 Weekly In This Lockdown: You Can Do It Too - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Am Making ₦3500 Weekly In This Lockdown: You Can Do It Too (623 Views)

How I Am Making Money In This Lockdown From Home / How I Earned Over 100k Per Week Even During This Lockdown / How To Make 50k Selling Data Bundles During This Lockdown With Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Am Making ₦3500 Weekly In This Lockdown: You Can Do It Too by BDservcom: 2:02am On Apr 26, 2020
If I can show you a secret ₦3500 side hustle that has the potential to pay you up to ₦140,000 ($200) monthly, will you delay or take ACTION today?

NOTE:
Just like I helped you, you must be ready to help many others.
Ok, here is the twisted! Before you get carried away, hear this: “THIS IS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT FOR YOU.”

This was the exact statement mine friend Seun made when I called him, to know if he has a hunch; a business idea one can run while in lockdown.

Seun is an idea guy!

He is a go-to for generating idea.

Amongst my circle, Seun always has something he is always up with, so the first thought to call him wasn’t misplaced.
The reality of this lockdown is already dawning on me; there are billings to pay, schools to sort out, and family to take care of.

The worst part of the nightmare is even though government suspends the lockdown, as far as this invisible enemy is much here with us, I will have a tough time making sales because of nature of my business.

As an entrepreneur, my business demands that I travel to either Dubai or India to source for goods to sales.
Already, my inventory is low so it won’t take long to run out of stock.

So, I need to figure out a way to support my family without having to spend my business capital.

One good thing about me is that I like to ask questions a lot I don’t assume that I know it all, thanks to this character it saved me.

What if I was a closed person? I wouldn’t have called Seun. Perhaps I would have missed the opportunity.
Well, thank my goodness that I did. He mentioned many businesses one can do; these were the first options:

Forex trading
Paid zoom training on how to make face masks and hand sanitiser
Bitcoin mining
Paid online tutorials using zoom for students that are preparing for exams
Content creation
Digital marketing and advertising consultant
After looking at the options and considering the learning curve, the ground I need to cover before making substantial money from any of the ideas.

I got fade up.
Anyway, I asked him apart from these are there any other ones; he thinks doesn’t require a tough learning curve to make money from it.

His first response was there’s one, but “THE OPPORTUNITY IS NOT FOR YOU”.
He was that bold and sound assuredly.

The business he suggested last was a network marketing that rewards people with cryptocurrency. Hmmm!
The idea sounds pretty much as a kind of thing I don’t tag along with.

Ok, here is the thing I am an extreme introvert and secondly I have heard about enormous Bitcoin scams.
I have reservations about the idea; he knew I will, perhaps that’s why he didn’t mention it.

On second thought, I trusted Seun; he is a person of integrity.

Moreover, he will not introduce a Ponzi scheme to me that will make me lose my money whether is #3500 at this period we are in #200 is big money! (Smiles).

After considering these I told him to explain the idea in details before he could have finished, I already buy into the end.
who wouldn’t? if you stand the chance to make $6200 in just a month staying indoors?
Mehn! I have to be an extrovert immediately, abeg! there’s hunger in town.

Since I started the business, I have an assurance that irrespective of what happens my bills be taking care of, without I having to spend a dime from my business capital.

I know you are wondering how I went around my weakness and mindset to turn around quickly and start making #35,000 weekly.

My dear, the answer is simple I have to come up with a strategy.

Here is what I did:
In my phone contacts, I have over 1000 phone numbers on my phone book, out of these phone numbers, 850 are on WhatsApp.
I send a WhatsApp message to these contacts and many didn’t reply while a few replied and those few are what I needed.

First, I need only two people to recover my initial investment of #3500.
The other 10 persons that I signed up, then people multiple earning, for instance, if I sign up 10 people weekly I will make #35,000 as side the accumulation of Ethereum.

This is not the sweet part of it, the real deal is after 30 days if I keep working hard I will accumulate 31.40 Ethereum.
The current value of 1 Ethereum is $200.
1 Ethm = $200
So, at the end of 30 days, I will be at level 5 at this level I would have accumulated 31.40 Ethereum.
If I convert this to a dollar, it will be 40 X 200 = $6200

Think about this! Just think.

Like I said “THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT FOR YOU”, if you don’t like network marketing or not so good in convincing people don’t bother to chat me up.

But, if you think you have what it takes to convince only two people, then chat me up on WhatsApp: +2348171836780 to give you more details about the idea.
Re: How I Am Making ₦3500 Weekly In This Lockdown: You Can Do It Too by realwiz1(m): 2:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys, want to improve your business or need a cheap and amazing website then let Bluehost do the job for you at an amazing discount. Just got mine>>>>>>https://www.bluehost.com/track/bigshark/<<<<<

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Start,grow And Finance Your Business Idea.. / Get Good Quality Male Shoes At An Affordable Price / Make Money Selling Ebooks Online [free Step By Step Training].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.