Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Chatflick Crypto Exchange : Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum At Good Rates - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Chatflick Crypto Exchange : Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum At Good Rates (978 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA | Many india sites to shop from / Welcome To The Gift Card Exchange! Buy Discount Gift Cards. Get Up To 35% OFF / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatflick Crypto Exchange : Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum At Good Rates by Chatflick(m): 2:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Hello guys, I've been a crypto trader for about 3 years and have decided to take it up full time. I'll buy your bitcoin, ethereum and can guarantee you of fast payment as soon as your deposit is confirmed on the block chain. Welcome, let's do business

Working hours : 7 am to 1 am

Buying Rates

Bitcoin - 430

Ethereum - 400

Telegram @mreffk

Whatsapp 09047270850

1 Like

Re: Chatflick Crypto Exchange : Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum At Good Rates by Chatflick(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
I'm still buying bitcoin and ethereum. Dm me on Whatsapp or Telegram lets transact
Re: Chatflick Crypto Exchange : Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum At Good Rates by Petrodirect: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
All the best
Re: Chatflick Crypto Exchange : Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum At Good Rates by GucciCat(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Octopus3000:

Dude, I used this service and I'm very upset. It has some drawbacks that greatly affect the final result. I recently won almost 150 bitcoins in the bitcoin lottery and decided to convert them to another currency, as I do not trust the bitcoin rate. Just using your site, I transferred these bitcoins to ethereum. Later, as it turned out, the course was not updated on time and I lost a rather large amount of money. I decided not to risk any more and withdraw all the money in cash. It was very difficult to find a really reliable service that would help me with this. I've searched in many forums but didn't find anything useful. When I told my friend this problem, he advised me an excellent exchanger that operates at a rate of 0.05 eth to inr . It was the best deal on the Internet at the time. This service has proven to be very reliable indeed. Try it too, I'm sure you'll like it.
I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours

(1) (Reply)

1150 Sq Mtrs(with 2 Bungalows) In Commercial Area Of Akowojo For 62million Naira / You Need Help In Your Fastfood Or Hotel / I Need To Get Contacts With Bonny Lite For Export.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.