Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script (522 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by IamPlato(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Can Somebody Please Explain To Me How Imo State Now Has Coronavirus? That State Has Been On Lock Down For Quite Sometime Now and That Was Before The Virus Even Entered The Eastern region, now Imo Has One Case, please How?

The Onisha Bridge Had Been Closed yet look At The Cases. What Is The Meaning Of This Rubbish?

The Governor Of Kano Had Earlier Requested 15 billion To Fight The Virus and Before You Know It He Was By himself Reporting 74 cases but This Morning Ncdc Is Reporting 4, what Is The Meaning Of All These?
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by IamPlato(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala Seun please I Want To Know. Do You Have An Explanation?
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by FreshBoss007: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2020
When the Imo governor heard the amount that ganduje is requesting for to fight corona virus

That is enough conviction to report an index case
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by JasonJidenna(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Kindly contact the NCDC for the answers you seek.

1 Like

Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by obinnanelson4(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2020
lockdown my foot. 90% of the road blocks and check points are toll gates just get some change handle and you are go to travel around.
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by Isoduwa(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2020
You nor get imo state Governor number make you ask am was sup
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by psucc(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2020
99% of the reported cases is audio.
Thief thief government.
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by donbachi(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2020
No be only to dey follow share national cake..make dem follow collect dia own share of the virus.
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by IamPlato(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
No be only to dey follow share national cake..make dem follow collect dia own share of the virus.
how Can We Poison Over Leaders?
Re: Is This For Real Or Somebody Is Playing A Script by Enigma2029(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2020
IamPlato:
Can Somebody Please Explain To Me How Imo State Now Has Coronavirus? That State Has Been On Lock Down For Quite Sometime Now and That Was Before The Virus Even Entered The Eastern region, now Imo Has One Case, please How?

The Onisha Bridge Had Been Closed yet look At The Cases. What Is The Meaning Of This Rubbish?

The Governor Of Kano Had Earlier Requested 15 billion To Fight The Virus and Before You Know It He Was By himself Reporting 74 cases but This Morning Ncdc Is Reporting 4, what Is The Meaning Of All These?

I live in the East and i can tell you that the lockdown in imo state is rubbish. My friend Came back yesterday from imo to Onitsha despite the lockdown. There have been inter state movement all this while . Just bribe the authorities

(1) (Reply)

COVID19 Patients Are Catching Cruise Inside Isolation Center / Delete / Kabba Chief Imam Died Of Coronavirus, Family Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.