Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,558 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) (5763 Views)

What Tech Skills Are Valuable For Marketers? / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Business Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by naijacutee(f): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2020

In these trying times, more people are visiting this section to look for solutions towards helping them survive financially.

Some of you are not sure of the best way gain value from this section, so you keep posting spammy links, no one clicks and you post them again, no one clicks again... ad infinitum.

What this does is that :
1. You waste your precious time and data - no one buys your products
2. Valuable posts that could help you are pushed down and are more difficult to find
3. It creates more work for the volunteers who use their free time they could be spending with their families to make this section work for you.

A better way to earn money from this section:

1. After moderating this section for over 10 years, I have found that the biggest earners here earn money by creating value and sharing their knowledge - not by asking people to buy anything. It's a strange principle, but I see ut here. Those that temporarily forget their problems and focus on sharing valuable information - just to help others get money back in good measure, shaken together and running over.
2. If you are advertising something, please post it in the "Adverts" sub board where people go to lool for things.
3. If you are a business, looking for something that a business can provide, please post in the "Business to Business" sub board. Multi-million naira deals have been brokered there.
4. To delete annoying spam on this board, just put a link to it on this thread with [Spam] and it will be deleted with immediate effect and the poster banned. You now have the power to clean this place up.
5. If you find a great post that you gained value from, post it here saying [Value] and we will consider it for the top of the board. If you highlight any adverts or self promotion, we are smart enough to recognise that, delete and ban you.

The biggest principle of money I have learnt is that when you are chasing it, it is elusive. When you stop chasing money and start trying to help others, money begins to pursue you left, right and centre. Those that take action on this will testify. No fasting, no prayer, just putting other people's needs before yours.

Let us start by making this place valuable.
Thanks

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by fastlane84: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
yeah look for solutions and get paid
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by SGRACE1(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
naijacutee:

In these trying times, more people are visiting this section to look for solutions towards helping them survive financially.

Some of you are not sure of the best way gain value from this section, so you keep posting spammy links, no one clicks and you post them again, no one clicks again... ad infinitum.

What this does is that :
2. Valuable posts that could help you are pushed down and are more difficult to find
3. It creates more work for the volunteers who use their free time they could be spending with their families to make this section work for you.

1. After moderating this section for over 10 years, I have found that the biggest earners here earn money by creating value and sharing their knowledge - not by asking people to buy anything. It's a strange principle, but I see ut here. Those that temporarily forget their problems and focus on sharing valuable information - just to help others get money back in good measure, shaken together and running over.
2. If you are advertising something, please post it in the "Adverts" sub board where people go to lool for things.
3. If you are a business, looking for something that a business can provide, please post in the "Business to Business" sub board. Multi-million naira deals have been brokered there.
4. To delete annoying spam on this board, just put a link to it on this thread with [Spam] and it will be deleted with immediate effect and the poster banned. You now have the power to clean this place up.
5. If you find a great post that you gained value from, post it here saying [Value] and we will consider it for the top of the board. If you highlight any adverts or self promotion, we are smart enough to recognise that, delete and ban you.

The biggest principle of money I have learnt is that when you are chasing it, it is elusive. When you stop chasing money and start trying to help others, money begins to pursue you left, right and centre. Those that take action on this will testify. No fasting, no prayer, just putting other people's needs before yours.

Thanks
Well written brother. More grace!
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Youngdopefunds: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
[Advert removed and user banned for 300 days]
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by U1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Youngdopefunds:

Upon everything wey dem don write up there? shocked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by TangoPredict(f): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Very interesting analysis, change is here

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by mimilogs: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is impressive from a great mod, well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Taeewo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Great one

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Petrodirect: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by stagger: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Also please start deleting all these begging requests. They are ruining this place. Funny thing is you see one person begging on up to 10 threads and even when they receive help, they continue begging without consideration for others who have not received anything.

4 Likes

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by naijacutee(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
stagger:
Also please start deleting all these begging requests. They are ruining this place. Funny thing is you see one person begging on up to 10 threads and even when they receive help, they continue begging without consideration for others who have not received anything.

Please report them when you see them and we will delete them

5 Likes

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by puskin: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
naijacutee:

What this does is that :

Thanks

I love this piece. Well said!
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Denny1000: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
[Advert removed and spammer banned]
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
You should have left it at number 1 while you add the rest among the rules, which are already there

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Impactever(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
God bless @Naijacutee ,
you have done a very great job
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by profkalu(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
[Removed by admin and banned for 300 days]
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=profkalu post=88925803][/quote]

Enjoy your 300 days ban cheesy

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Ebunuzo: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2020
[Ad removed and user banned]
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
The best mod
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by MegaStarr(m): 4:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Well stated. The write up is value itself.
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by James080: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
cry
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Alabaintprice(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Very good write up.
I guess this is why my business has been flourishing not because I am a seller but also I give knowledge before venturing into the business.....
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by webtutorr: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yea, I'm happy that our mods has spoken!!!
When you put your interest in helping others, indirectly, nature brings it all good back to you.
I'm a witness.
May God bless you mod for this post.
Without nairaland, what could my internet knowledge look like.
I got my motivations on how to work hard on Internet business here in Nairaland.
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by All4good: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2020
naijacutee:

1. After moderating this section for over 10 years, I have found that the biggest earners here earn money by creating value and sharing their knowledge - not by asking people to buy anything.

Thanks

Thanks for taking out time to share these timeless principles. Bless you
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by zionbiz: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2020
[Advert Removed and user banned]
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by MadeINchenzen2: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
you are probably paid, now it is easy for u to say nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
uhn
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by DonX001: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Youngdopefunds:
Banned for 300 days! shocked shocked grin cool
Meehn, I dey feel this Naijacutee mod die!
She suppose win best Mod of the year for Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Pay For Your FACEBOOK ADS In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) / Is Overtime Payment Taxed? / Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.