Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) (5673 Views)

What Tech Skills Are Valuable For Marketers? / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Business Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Chideira: 2:22am On May 03, 2020
Well said... valuable contents sells more

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by gocnig(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2020
[Value] https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/tutorial-simple-ways-use-make

People are earning and am a partaker of this... the best thing i ve learnt on NL for free. Especially that prolific

@naijacutee
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by biggy12: 11:02am On May 04, 2020
[Ad removed and user banned]
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Twice27(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Lroar: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Favtalksng: 1:00am On May 06, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Favtalksng: 1:01am On May 06, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by IbadanNews: 8:01am On May 06, 2020
I actually used to be worried seeing spams flocking this section
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Mcslize: 8:21am On May 06, 2020
naijacutee:

Please report them when you see them and we will delete them

There is outdated thread on my profile I created some years ago. I want them deleted or what should I write to have them deleted? They are outdated.
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by pasuma(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2020
Now that I know, can you please help me delete an advert I posted last year on my TL . Thank you
naijacutee:

In these trying times, more people are visiting this section to look for solutions towards helping them survive financially.

Some of you are not sure of the best way gain value from this section, so you keep posting spammy links, no one clicks and you post them again, no one clicks again... ad infinitum.

What this does is that :
1. You waste your precious time and data - no one buys your products
2. Valuable posts that could help you are pushed down and are more difficult to find
3. It creates more work for the volunteers who use their free time they could be spending with their families to make this section work for you.

A better way to earn money from this section:

1. After moderating this section for over 10 years, I have found that the biggest earners here earn money by creating value and sharing their knowledge - not by asking people to buy anything. It's a strange principle, but I see ut here. Those that temporarily forget their problems and focus on sharing valuable information - just to help others get money back in good measure, shaken together and running over.
2. If you are advertising something, please post it in the "Adverts" sub board where people go to lool for things.
3. If you are a business, looking for something that a business can provide, please post in the "Business to Business" sub board. Multi-million naira deals have been brokered there.
4. To delete annoying spam on this board, just put a link to it on this thread with [Spam] and it will be deleted with immediate effect and the poster banned. You now have the power to clean this place up.
5. If you find a great post that you gained value from, post it here saying [Value] and we will consider it for the top of the board. If you highlight any adverts or self promotion, we are smart enough to recognise that, delete and ban you.

The biggest principle of money I have learnt is that when you are chasing it, it is elusive. When you stop chasing money and start trying to help others, money begins to pursue you left, right and centre. Those that take action on this will testify. No fasting, no prayer, just putting other people's needs before yours.

Let us start by making this place valuable.
Thanks
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Mhistavic: 7:24pm On May 06, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
The best mod
dominique remains my own best mod

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:34am On May 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

dominique remains my own best mod

Chose another one o. She refused to send any of my interesting post to FP, she's not among my top three at all.
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Chose another one o. She refused to send any of my interesting post to FP, she's not among my top three at all.
she isn't the one in charge of that, she only do it occasionally. Accuse lalasticlala of not doing that...

Dominique remains the best nairaland mod anytime any day, if you have had issues here as regards say thread or ban, you won't even see any mod responding to you, she has a good listening ear, like online listening ear wink and definitely offline too for those who would have met her

What she does here is far more valuable than pushing topics to fp, I mean, she has saved so many persons from loses here

The only thing I have against her is her refusing to post her contact, I have had to dig through all her previous threads, only for them to be modified
I know I am this close to getting her contact so I can reach her directly grin

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by naijacutee(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

she isn't the one in charge of that, she only do it occasionally. Accuse lalasticlala of not doing that...

Dominique remains the best nairaland mod anytime any day, if you have had issues here as regards say thread or ban, you won't even see any mod responding to you, she has a good listening ear, like online listening ear wink and definitely offline too for those who would have met her

What she does here is far more valuable than pushing topics to fp, I mean, she has saved so many persons from loses here

The only thing I have against her is her refusing to post her contact, I have had to dig through all her previous threads, only for them to be modified

I agree. Dominique is an amazing, hardworking mod and I have nothing but a lot of respect for her!

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:56am On May 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

If what you're describing is true, then sounds nice, I will like to know more about her but their secrecy is too much.

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Mmark: 4:13pm On May 07, 2020
[Advert removed and user banned]
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Mmark: 4:19pm On May 07, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by SanThiago: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

If what you're describing is true, then sounds nice, I will like to know more about her but their secrecy is too much.

I 'jammed' la la stic la la somwere. Omoh, i always thought that mod was a robot and i believed the myth that his code red was 'snake' i was totally right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by mhizshantelli(f): 11:46pm On May 07, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2020
Moderator, I don't understand the point you made. You would have used pictorial examples to portray your point. I personally don't understand what you typed there. Please be more explicit. That's why the whites are better than us. They present solution visually
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by naijacutee(f): 9:57am On May 08, 2020
ucheuzor1:
Moderator, I don't understand the point you made. You would have used pictorial examples to portray your point. I personally don't understand what you typed there. Please be more explicit. That's why the whites are better than us. They present solution visually

1. Thank you for your feedback in letting me know that pictures would be better at illustrating my point.

I have a family, a job and side businesses so I am pressed for time - but I will try to find the time to do this, for your benefit.

2. No white person is better than me. Or you if you decide. If anything, I should ask why disciplining oneself to read and understand is so difficult , but I won't because I understand that we were all created differently.

3. Again, thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2020
naijacutee:

1. Thank you for your feedback in letting me know that pictures would be better at illustrating my point.

I have a family, a job and side businesses so I am pressed for time - but I will try to find the time to do this, for your benefit.

2. No white person is better than me. Or you if you decide. If anything, I should ask why disciplining oneself to read and understand is so difficult , but I won't because I understand that we were all created differently.

3. Again, thanks for the feedback.

I would have loved to read, but like you mentioned, no time. I just needed easier visual explanation, not trial and error. Just try create out time out explain those spam and value part with picture on what to do. Thanks.
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Goodman2030: 11:14am On May 09, 2020
ucheuzor1:

"Thats why the whites are better than us " .. Lol .
You really have no knowledge of proper communication skill.
You're also lucky to have gotten a response from the moderator cause it seems he knows his temperament quite well..

Obviously you barely bothered to read the thread . Then you go on a rampage on how the moderator didn't do his work well ,rating him lower than the whites for lack of pictorial representation which sincerely I don't know it's need in the obvious, well explained write up

Learn how to pass a message across . If you would've preferred pictures you'd say so without downgrading his work and more regrettably relegating him to a lower position than your hallowed whites ...

Anyways thank God I'm not the moderator ..maka Chukwu

1 Like

Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Goodman2030: 11:16am On May 09, 2020
ucheuzor1:

I would have loved to read, but like you mentioned, no time. I just needed easier visual explanation, not trial and error. Just try create out time out explain those spam and value part with picture on what to do. Thanks.

So you didn't even read and you're blaming and ranting ..

Ohh Jesus .. some people dey eff up shaa ..
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Horlatilewa4: 11:25am On May 09, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by YourFreedom(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
Goodman2030:

So you didn't even read and you're blaming and ranting ..

Ohh Jesus .. some people dey eff up shaa ..

Shut up and stay of my mention. I wasn't referring to you. It was the mod am talking to you fucking motherfucker
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
Goodman2030:

"Thats why the whites are better than us " .. Lol .
You really have no knowledge of proper communication skill.
You're also lucky to have gotten a response from the moderator cause it seems he knows his temperament quite well..

Obviously you barely bothered to read the thread . Then you go on a rampage on how the moderator didn't do his work well ,rating him lower than the whites for lack of pictorial representation which sincerely I don't know it's need in the obvious, well explained write up

Learn how to pass a message across . If you would've preferred pictures you'd say so without downgrading his work and more regrettably relegating him to a lower position than your hallowed whites ...

Anyways thank God I'm not the moderator ..maka Chukwu

You're a mad man. Clap for yourself for writing this long useless sermon. Like I wrote earlier, the message wasn't for you, yet you're busy masturbating on another man's issue. Get a life idiat.
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by Calebphilip1182(m): 2:12am On May 10, 2020
Re: How to Earn Money from The Business Section (And Make It More Valuable For You) by 12345abcde6789f: 2:59am On May 10, 2020
Turbo Errands Lunches Her 2nd Investment round for Q2, 2020

Hello Everyone

We trust you are safe.

Every quarter, Turbo Errands launches an investment round and we would like to reach out to you as we open up Turbo Errands 2nd round of financing to investors for Q2, 2020 on the 18th of May, 2020.

We are growing very quickly and this would be the best time to key in as you would be investing with a few other individuals and venture capital firms.

A summary of Q1, 2020’s operations are;

·        Begun agro commodity trading in February 2020
·        1,345,000 kgs of agro commodities delivered between February 2020 and March 2020
·        $ 346,357 turn over between February 2020 and March 2020

Without a doubt, it would be an honor to share this journey with you in the event you decide to invest and make 2% - 5% of your initial investment weekly.

Kindly fill out your expression of interest by clicking https://forms.gle/XKrdBwLcB8ick8PLA

We would also be happy to send you an investment form and have an investment advisor talk with you as soon as we receive the completed form.

Best Regards,
The Investment Team at Turbo Errands

@turboerrands
http://www.turboerrands.com
info@turboerrands.com
+234 803 545 2712

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) / Letter Of Administration Wahala..pls Help / Nigeria Breweries Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.