Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Let's Speak In T. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Speak In T. (124 Views)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / I Should Speak In Tongues, Right? / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Speak In T. by poetictwenty(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2020
In psalm 139, God describes himself as 'omniscience' (An all-knowing God).
Since he knows everything, that means he knows all profession in the World. So this morning ,I decided to talk/pray to him as a senior colleague. And that's what I would like to call "Praying in Terminologies / speaking in Terminologies".
you can try yours;This is mine below.

Dear 'source of my Life'
My sins has become a resistance hindering the flow of your currents of love and blessing to me. Please, close all circuit that was opened because of my sins, so my life can be energized to shine like a light. So many times, I relied on my power, but my load was much for it.come into my life , because your power can carry any load in my life.let my sorrows, pains and problems be Electrocuted by the high voltage of supernatural power that will come with your presence in my life
This I ask in Engr. Jesus Christ name.
Amen
Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Intercession for Leaders / Message To All Christain / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.