Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter (10329 Views)

Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects / Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye / Dikeocha Chukwuebuka: EFCC Arrests Blogger Behind Fake ‘EFCC Cell’ Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tinubu was the governor of which SE state? Anambra? Enugu? Ebonyi? Imo? Abia? Which one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

When did he left the stage,so he should have remained governor of Lagos state even when the Law says 2 terms limit?
The Bullion Van thief is the most selfish of them all.
We have been in Lagos even when Tinubu was still in his native Osun state.He is not the owner of Lagos state.
What did he do for ordinary Lagosians,do you have pipe borne water in your homes,constant electricity,Good health care system,good roads,good education system and employment for the youths?That is the mark of a good leader.You have none of that and I know you are unemployed and yet continue hailing the man that have stolen and continue stealing your future through Alfa Beta Scam.

Guy calm down. If you are not happy with the way Yorubas are running Lagos, why don't you go back to any of the Igbo states? Do you see me complaining about Lagos? If I don't like it, I will quickly locate Warri. No be by force to live among people you hate now.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pascalville:
all of you shouting yen yen yen... go and check about the very first coup in Nigeria and know the reason why that coup took place, Yorubas have been thieves right from time.. generations to generations. ahmadu bello and co....also civilians had the first taste of power from the beginning in Nigeria yet these kleptomaniac yoruba tribes can not stop stealing, the otedola's, Obafemi awolowo and abacha where all good friends, until abacha betrayed his friend awolowo because of power and sentenced obasanjo and awolowo to prison for treason and was about to execute them but died a day to their execution, awolowo died anyway. i am not for any tribe.. infact i blame God for making me a Nigerian.. if i have my way.. i will burn Nigeria with everyone in it to ashes

You are a Nigerian but you don't have a tribe? How is that possible? Are you a Lebanese Nigerian?
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ezmans:
igbos are independent minded too, bcs apc is ruling Imo state, bayelsa voted apc, abia voted apc, so we can't sell our concience because stomach infastructure as yoruba's are doing

Wait. Bayelsa is an Igbo state? This is news to me. Thanks for the information.
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Ojiofor: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Guy calm down. If you are not happy with the way Yorubas are running Lagos, why don't you go back to any of the Igbo states? Do you see me complaining about Lagos? If I don't like it, I will quickly locate Warri. No be by force to live among people you hate now.

Hate,hate hate hate how does what I wrote there translate to hate?
You can't come out to tell me that Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria politics and when I point out facts you will consider it as hate.
I don't live in Lagos state,I have no plans to live there.
If you like quickly relocate to where ever e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

Hate,hate hate hate how does what I wrote there translate to hate?
You can't come out to tell me that Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria politics and when I point out facts you will consider it as hate.
I don't live in Lagos state,I have no plans to live there.
If you like quickly relocate to where ever e no concern me.

So you don't live in Lagos state BUT you carry their matter for head? Have you called the governors (past and present) ruling your state to order with the same energy and zeal you are criticizing Tinubu? In Delta state we have our problems and we focus on our leaders. The GEJ some people still the carry for head, what did he do for Delta state? Even GEJ is now an unofficial APC member. Nigerians are really foolish people honestly grin
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 12:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Kwili:

lol, my Afonja skull minning neighbor I know u are in severe pains.
is the Yoruba life any better than that of d IGBO?
d Yorubas are soo miserable that they are willing to sell out their inheritance for just owambe. we d IGBO comes to ur land and become LANDLORD while u become our tenant. whose life is then miserable? little by little we will acquire the whole of southwest and push u guys to Benin republic.

I Suspect this was what your ancestors were saying in the North before the pogrom. Some people never learn.

Please do not quote me with nonsense. I am just chilling in my house.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Ojiofor: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2020
YungMillionaire:

So you don't live in Lagos state BUT you carry their matter for head? Have you called the governors (past and present) ruling your state to order with the same energy and zeal you are criticizing Tinubu? In Delta state we have our problems and we focus on our leaders. The GEJ some people still the carry for head, what did he do for Delta state? Even GEJ is now an unofficial APC member. Nigerians are really foolish people honestly grin

Why are you here to act as Tinubu's advocate when you are neither Yoruba or a Lagosian?
Mind your business,I don't have time for a troll.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 2:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Why are you here to act as Tinubu's advocate when you are neither Yoruba or a Lagosian?
Mind your business,I don't have time for a troll.

Do you even know what it means to defend somebody? Okay, I will mind my business. Goodnight.
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by seanfer(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

Go on and show the world how stupid and foolish you are...your tribe are the children of hate

Which nonsense ideology are you talking about
Ideology to pushing drug or to licking hause foolanis ass which one cow? That's why the foolanis gave idiots rotten rice to eat lol mumu

You are talking about southeast state right but after the war some south east state are better then some of your so called state

The foolanis took Kwara state, very soon the igbos will take lagos

Bet and see

Always claiming the oppressed. Shame on you and your old generations. Did anybody from SW come to your region to claim what is not theirs. They’re waiting in your village to show you where you belong in the tribal war. OSU descendants.
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Ezmans: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Wait. Bayelsa is an Igbo state? This is news to me. Thanks for the information.
If you have brain & traveled before you I'll know that 40 percent of bayelsans are Igbos
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Vivuch: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
The Yoruba tribe will weep more come 2023, jausa fulani will turn their back on them, they won't support any presidential candidate from South West, it will worst big PDP presents a Northern candidate, the north will vote for their own in PDP. I can't wait to laugh come 2023
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by EastCANNIBAL: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Igbo wannabe, you are pathetic. grin

Why do Igbo women(widows) force to drink the bath water of their husbands CORPSE?I mean its BARBARIC!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Ojiofor: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Do you even know what it means to defend somebody? Okay, I will mind my business. Goodnight.

Better!
Good boy grin
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezmans:
If you have brain & traveled before you I'll know that 40 percent of bayelsans are Igbos

We know that 99% of Lagos is Igbo. But this is news. So 40% of Bayelsa is Igbo? Thanks for the information Mr. Brain.
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This comment shows you never visited Lagos before 1999.

Exactly. Then again we are dealing with Igbos who like to talk/think ignorantly and sentimentally.

As a Lagosians, what concerns me with other States when my primary focus should be on how the problems of Lagos are resolved so my States gets better? What concerns me with Abuja or Abia being transformed into London and New York?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
YungMillionaire:

We know that 99% of Lagos is Igbo. But this is news. So 40% of Bayelsa is Igbo? Thanks for the information Mr. Brain.

Look, Kaduna and Kano are 89% Igbo. In fact Nigeria is 90% Igbos yet these claims are never validated during elections which are indicators of the real population strength of a voting bloc.

Igbos are 60% of % Lagos. Why does the State not have an Igbo Governor then considering how clannishly Igbos vote.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Look, Kaduna and Kano are 89% Igbo. In fact Nigeria is 90% Igbos yet these claims are never validated during elections which are indicators of the real population strength of a voting bloc.

Igbos are 60% of % Lagos. Why does the State not have an Igbo Governor then considering how clannishly Igbos vote.

60% is too small - Igbos are 99% of Lagos. And now I just found out they are 40% of Bayelsa.
Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
YungMillionaire:

60% is too small - Igbos are 99% of Lagos. And now I just found out they are 40% of Bayelsa.

Lol. Bruv, that's how Igbos roll. Igbos and their ridiculously silly claims. Inferiority complex na bastard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuebuka Trending On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Bruv, that's how Igbos roll. Igbos and their ridiculously silly claims. Inferiority complex na bastard grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund / Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi / INEC To Transmit Results Of Bayelsa Guber Poll Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.