Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State (36804 Views)

72hrs After: Niger Republic Maintained Their Borders Entry Points Closed. / Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by bjgurl(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ko funny mo oooo
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
No mask
No glove

2 Likes

Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Bbbwings: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
haywire07:

Nigeria is not finished, you are the one who wallows in Ignorance and you are about to be finished

That's an Infrares thermometer btw
No protective gear to conduct the test
Just one sneeze from an infected driver, the deputy is a goner
Nigeria is finished

2 Likes

Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by xrayj(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Vectorchuks:
He is not even wearing any form of PPE.
Lol
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by bigjoe1000(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
When will all these end?
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Bbbwings: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Vectorchuks:
He is not even wearing any form of PPE.
Our politicians are stupid.
For clout He's just exposed himself unnecessarily
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by brightalo1010: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin dis one hold for hand?..nigeria don finish.
Ode.
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by christ007(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
H
donbachi:
there are the one causing the virus
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Bbbwings: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
abluck:
No mask
No glove
Stupidity runs among our politicians.
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by GARBAUK: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
security men are helping the matters, we need people that are really sincere to stopped this travelers or we will continue to face this pandemic.
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by odovonnestor: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jokers, instead of setting up facilities and plan for worst case Scenario.
Get Incidence Response Team, Ambulances, Ventilators ready. Train health workers on handling of this Novel Virus, get PPE and Test Kits ready. Disseminate information about symptoms and encourage citizen to contact the Incident Response Team if they have any symptom and not to go to the testing centres/hospitals to avoid spreading of the virus.

When are we going to stop this show of stupidity and posturing for cameras on top of nothing and get down to work?
Is the government so daft or they take solace in display of stupidy?

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by brightalo1010: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
kponkedenge:
Before the lock down in Lagos, Ogun and FCT. The virus was only in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun.... Then the lock down started.

So how come we now have over 20 states with cases of Covid-19?

If the securities were not collecting bribes and allowing people travel and spread the virus to other states, we would have been looking at a period of few weeks to curb it totally..... But bribery and corruption has made the virus enter every corner of the country.

It is really sad.
Go ask usa how they rose from 11 cases to almost million with over 50k deaths
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Bbbwings: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
PureGoldh:
This action is very much commendable...He should keep it up
You're a joker.
He doesn't even have a mask on him grin grin
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by lagdmark(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:
Is that his duty as a governor? Misplaced priorities everywhere. What if the situation goes haywire? What can he do? Everyone is just confused.
Of course the whole world is confused, but it the wise ones like you can give immediate solution on how to end this pandemic you will get international recognition.
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by IlovePMB: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are vehemently stupid for calling me mad.

Any body temperature above the normal human temperature an infrared thermometer would detect it.

And regarding the rest of what you typed I already mentioned it under asymptomatic so I repeat you are vehemently stupid for calling me mad.

By the way, only a test can determine who is positive or not. The infrared thermometer is to aid to a certain degree the detection of some through their body temperature and then tests would be conducted on them.

Stupid fellow

Keep spewing trash. Anu mpama. If you animals like you should not work toward massive testing with the WHO approved method of testing. Stupid animals promoting mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by hgnbello(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dats Good.. Oda State Shld Do Dis Asap. Pple Shld Nt Cont Traveling Nd Spreading D Virus,
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:

We have the most dumb ass people in this country. I laugh within whenever I see people with this hand thermometer. Did someone not tell them people can be asymptomatic and be carrying the virus....do they think this is Ebola?

It’s not poverty or corona that will kill us in Nigeria but ignorance and delusions of enlightenment!

2 Likes

Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
lagdmark:

Of course the whole world is confused, but it the wise ones like you can give immediate solution on how to end this pandemic you will get international recognition.

I hear you. The advanced country/world have not been able to come up with a cure, it me who didn't study any science related course that you're waiting on. I'm coming. sad
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by kponkedenge(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
brightalo1010:
Go ask usa how they rose from 11 cases to almost million with over 50k deaths

The American president didn't take it seriously. He kept downplaying it until it had already spread beyond control and into communities.

On the other hand, the Nigeria government shutdown movements early on when it was only in two states and the FCT.
So again I ask, why did our security agencies collect bribe and allow the virus spread around the country?
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Germi9: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
are there still dullards like u in NL?
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Blindersoff: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

Keep spewing trash. Anu mpama. If you animals like you should not work toward massive testing with the WHO approved method of testing. Stupid animals promoting mediocrity.

Indolent oaf who thinks a country of over 200m people Is like his village clan of fools thus transfers their tomfoolery to a whole nation.

Nwokem buru ozu onweghi daba n'ime ohia.

Foolish dolt who is still talking about WHO method of testing as if the infrared thermometer is used for covid-19 testing. A high definition fool is what you are because you are surely not a "who".
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by KingNom(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's well! May God's power heal our land in Jesus' Name!

Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:

Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and rhapsody of realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You ! 
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Kingrefreshed: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:

Confirmee Herdsman dictated !
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Kingrefreshed: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:

Confirmed Herdsman dictated !
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by IlovePMB: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Indolent oaf who thinks a country of over 200m people Is like his village clan of fools thus transfers their tomfoolery to a whole nation.

Nwokem buru ozu onweghi daba n'ime ohia.

Foolish dolt who is still talking about WHO method of testing as if the infrared thermometer is used for covid-19 testing. A high definition fool is what you are because you are surely not a "who".

See this efulefu. Ghana which is a very small country has tested over 30000 people while your so called giant of Africa has done only 10000. Keep fooling yourselves. Ndi eriri eri.
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by IlovePMB: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
isthatso:

We have the most dumb ass people in this country. I laugh within whenever I see people with this hand thermometer. Did someone not tell them people can be asymptomatic and be carrying the virus....do they think this is Ebola?

It’s not poverty or corona that will kill us in Nigeria but ignorance and delusions of enlightenment!

Don't mind those clowns even one idiot here was supporting the use.
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Blindersoff: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

See this efulefu. Ghana which is a very small country has tested over 30000 people while your so called giant of Africa has done only 10000. Keep fooling yourselves. Ndi eriri eri.

You and your generation are the bastards and that is well deserved.

Same Ghana has unleashed the pandemic on her people by keeping quiet about the confirmed cases because they are hungry and do not want to to damage their tourism industry is who you want to compare to Nigeria who are still enforcing lockdowns?

Last time Ghana mentioned new cases was 5 days ago. Testing has stopped and people are rather asked to protect themselves.

You are surely mad and foolish and I am telling you for free
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by IlovePMB: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

You and your generation are the bastards and that is well deserved.

Same Ghana has unleashed the pandemic on her people by keeping quiet about the confirmed cases because they are hungry and do not want to to damage their tourism industry is who you want to compare to Nigeria who are still enforcing lockdowns?

Last time Ghana mentioned new cases was 5 days ago. Testing has stopped and people are rather asked to protect themselves.

You are surely mad and foolish and I am telling you for free

Leaders of tomorrow who are defending their ineffectual and corrupt leaders. Stay there dey fool yourself. Nkita ohia.

Africanews · 2 days ago
Ghana to test 8,000 police deployed to coronavirus hot spots
https://www.africanews.com/2020/04/24/coronavirus-updates-from-ghana/
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Blindersoff: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

Leaders of tomorrow who are defending their ineffectual and corrupt leaders. Stay there dey fool yourself. Nkita ohia.

Ewu who is praising Ghana without realizing they are worse.

Anuohia
Re: Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tissaia:
Where's that sick guy saying Damm nigger
Tbt.. You like him

Be bold to tell him..

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi / Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.