Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Your Advice Is Highly Needed Concerning Paypal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Advice Is Highly Needed Concerning Paypal (500 Views)

Your Advice Is Needed Webmasters On Commercial Sites / How Does This Juvenile Blog Go From Here: Your Advice Is Needed / Highly Needed (payment Recieved Uk, USA, Germany, Japan Adsense Accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Highly Needed Concerning Paypal by Playthepianos: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders. Please help me brainstorm in this issue.
It is about PayPal. We all know the restriction that PayPal has placed on Nigeria, and many other countries, in the sense that Nigerians with a PayPal account can only transfer funds but cannot receive funds. This has had a huge set back on us over the years, that many of us bloggers, and business owners whose business is holistically internet-dependent, cannot venture into a dimension of online business because most of these companies, especially international companies, pay through Pay because of fees.
Although I have seen many Nigerians operate PayPal accounts even in Nigeria. They got to by-pass the restriction by trickery. I read that some of them used VPN to open international PayPal accounts they are using to receive funds now. For others, I don't understand but they are using PayPal accounts that aren't Nigerian.

Considering all this, as a man of integrity and transparency, I don't like involving myself in illegal things, even though there may or may not be repercussions. I don't want to use VPN or illegal means to do things. I am also a victim of this PayPal restriction. I am a blogger and affiliate marketer. I have many ad networks and business that I am to receive funds from but because of this barrier, I had to forget them and pick ad networks that pay without PayPal.

Now, I remember I have a friend in Hong Kong in China. PayPal over there works well without restrictions. So I thought of telling him to help me create a paypal address over there with some of my details, so that I will be able to use PayPal fully, and expand My internet wings. He will use some of my details and his. Then after successful registration, he will hand over the PayPal account to me.

Now my question is:

Is this legal?
Re: Your Advice Is Highly Needed Concerning Paypal by Mazda231: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Playthepianos:
Hello, Nairalanders. Please help me brainstorm in this issue.
It is about PayPal. We all know the restriction that PayPal has placed on Nigeria, and many other countries, in the sense that Nigerians with a PayPal account can only transfer funds but cannot receive funds. This has had a huge set back on us over the years, that many of us bloggers, and business owners whose business is holistically internet-dependent, cannot venture into a dimension of online business because most of these companies, especially international companies, pay through Pay because of fees.
Although I have seen many Nigerians operate PayPal accounts even in Nigeria. They got to by-pass the restriction by trickery. I read that some of them used VPN to open international PayPal accounts they are using to receive funds now. For others, I don't understand but they are using PayPal accounts that aren't Nigerian.

Considering all this, as a man of integrity and transparency, I don't like involving myself in illegal things, even though there may or may not be repercussions. I don't want to use VPN or illegal means to do things. I am also a victim of this PayPal restriction. I am a blogger and affiliate marketer. I have many ad networks and business that I am to receive funds from but because of this barrier, I had to forget them and pick ad networks that pay without PayPal.

Now, I remember I have a friend in Hong Kong in China. PayPal over there works well without restrictions. So I thought of telling him to help me create a paypal address over there with some of my details, so that I will be able to use PayPal fully, and expand My internet wings. He will use some of my details and his. Then after successful registration, he will hand over the PayPal account to me.

Now my question is:

Is this legal?

You don’t need to stress yourself about that and also what if finally he creates the account and later on tries to hack it back with your funds inside since he was the one that created the account for you? And I guess you dont know that you can get a fully verified Nigeria PayPal business account here in naija which you can use without vpn and also it can send and receive payment worldwide. I can help you create it for a token. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp

(1) (Reply)

Spend Just 20 To 30 Minutes Daily And Make $100 Minimum Daily / Guaranteed USA Number Available For Verification / The Top 10 Richest Youtubers Of 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.