Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives (28671 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by zedegit: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Incentive from LAWMA? What might that be if not waste incentive. Like expired rice and pest infested beans.

Not really. NTA once aired a lady entrepreneur who's into that business line. She has a similar loyalty program. Her customers receive deep freezers, fans and other sizable gifts depending on their contributions.

She equally employed people who earn their livelihood.
There's wealth in dirt.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by tfelicityk(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good initiative... The collection of the waste - is it only dry waste such as recycle materials?
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Adakintroy2: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Incentive from LAWMA? What might that be if not waste incentive. Like expired rice and pest infested beans.

What might that be?.

They explain the process. What might that be?

Read na..
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hope hackers wount be able to hack this sha

This will only work for people in iland
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by geezynoni: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice initiative
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by oluwasegun007(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Not a bad idea. But please they should monitor this Chinese doctors closely to avoid story that touches

Gbas gbos shocked
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Farki: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
olaric:
Why do I have this feeling that only island people will benefit from this?
The streets of Lagos Island are a literal dump site. From the LAWMA building to Adeniji Adele is a place not fit for even pigs to stay in. Don't be fooled by the fine buildings where rich people stay.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Jcael(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
falconey:

All I know is tomorrow is the judgment day in Nigeria.

Hehehehehe been having that feeling. 7pm exactly. The feeling is making me weak.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by babasolution: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
LibertyRep:
Turning waste to money is the new thing.

I suspect that this will be managed by the Chinese as the picture above suggests.

Foreigners might be taking over Nigeria faster than we might even imagine. From construction to quarry to Health and now this.

the yorubas are guilty of this
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by ORIJIN201(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
LibertyRep:
Turning waste to money is the new thing.

I suspect that this will be managed by the Chinese as the picture above suggests.

Foreigners might be taking over Nigeria faster than we might even imagine. From construction to quarry to Health and now this.
This is what happens when Nigerians are terrible at management. Put a Nigerian anywhere at management and watch him/her run it aground or do a poor job.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Fuckkthemod: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Them don dey wake up, Kovik1-9 do well small
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by miqos02(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
LibertyRep:

they are not Chinese, they are from the middle east
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Sheriman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nonsense Thread just a waste of my kilobytes why do I open it in the first place gan self??
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by LibertyRep: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
babasolution:

the yorubas are guilty of this

I think this happens everywhere. See I'm always surprised each time I pass by these contractors working on roads and bridges, and are mostly foreigners with foreign companies, I just wonder what our Civil Engineering departments are meant for.

What are our Engineering Graduates both from the Uni and Poly up to?
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by babasolution: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
LibertyRep:

I think this happens everywhere. See I'm always surprised each time I pass by these contractors working on roads and bridges, I just wonder what our Civil Engineering departments are meant for.

What are our Engineering Graduates both from the Uni and Poly up to?

ITS not just about the engineering know how,its about the tools and equipments,do this engineering graduates have the heavy machinery to be contracted?,banks will not give them loans,Nigeria is supposed to have a government owned construction company,but like every thing public in Nigeria,the people will run it down with corruption,the only solution is for wealthy men like the dangotes to own big construction companies.

The yorubas though need to change their ways,they should start looking inwards,lagos as the means to set up a construction company for the southwest then employ local engineers.Yoruba are fucking up these days gan.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Ezmans: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Very commendable. Its already out of my ability, I can't help myself again. Please anybody who can help me with any amount I will appreciate because the whole of my families are in starvation since two days ago. Please anybody should help me here. I beg you in Jesus name
Dead on arrival
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by tonjeola(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good initiative only if will be manageable
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Coronavirus84: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ezmans:
Dead on arrival
Thanks so much sir
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice one, Lagos State is always the first to introduce new inventions for the development of the nation.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Very commendable. Its already out of my ability, I can't help myself again. Please anybody who can help me with any amount I will appreciate because the whole of my families are in starvation since two days ago. Please anybody should help me here. I beg you in Jesus name
Go and die coronavirus

You created this!

I don't wanna see you near my spirit.

Now get lost and don't be found!
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Coronavirus84: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Go and die coronavirus

You created this!

I don't wanna see you near my spirit.

Now get lost and don't be found!
Abeg it's just a moniker oooooo. Hunger is killing slowly here
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Mace0lane: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Reason why Igbos continue hating on lagos
bunmconig:
nice initiative! Lagos leads, others follow
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Trimque2k1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
psychologist:
Nonsense and ingredients

Always coming with the right ideas but with underlaying motive to syphon

I went to recharge my prepaid meter last week, money was deducted and no unit was given, wen I went to their office, met people with similar cases, and we were told either to stay "without light till after the lockdown, because if we try to recharge our meter again that the previous money that we recharged will be gone for good" or go to alausa for reverting..
Ogbeni go and by pass ur meter and enjoy the few hours light.las las everything go better 4 our dream
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by banhammy: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lagos State is in another planet.

Let Kano State keep on rearing Almajiri children while other states are moving forward, technologically.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Brunicekid(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
bunmconig:
nice initiative! Lagos leads, others follow
You got it.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by wristbangle: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Ignorance is worse than a disease pandemic
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by DEADALIVE: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
The reason why China will never leave Nigeria alone...using our weakness to harness profit for themselves by making you believe they are creating jobs but then the money goes back to them indirectly and partly is given to the corrupt leader thats supports their agenda.
Do you know how much rebate you will get for a 10kg waste, u will be discouraged....modern practices like in Germany i believe their system is more like an ATM as u dispose in the machine you have your money in exchage just to encourage the citizen to cultivate the attitude of proper disposal of waste platic even as they give government money for waste disposal....
Let's watch how this play's out....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by 4gunners(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kobicove:
Trust corrupt Nigerians, it's only a matter of time before they start loading the thing with stones so they can accumulate more fraudulent points undecided

They will pay for it as well. The point accumulated will depend on the quantity of waste you dispose with Lawma
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by DEADALIVE: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
babasolution:

ITS not just about the engineering know how,its about the tools and equipments,do this engineering graduates have the heavy machinery to be contracted?,banks will not give them loans,Nigeria is supposed to have a government owned construction company,but like every thing public in Nigeria,the people will run it down with corruption,the only solution is for wealthy men like the dangotes to own big construction companies.

The yorubas though need to change their ways,they should start looking inwards,lagos as the means to set up a construction company for the southwest then employ local engineers.Yoruba are fucking up these days gan.
Bro...i have had opportunity to work within the ministry of works as project staff, you will be surprise to know that all the money stolen and shared in Nigeria always come from road construction or housing or infrastructure...the whole of the construction company you see in Nigeria today, a Nigerian is a major key player that is they are always the one presenting this Lebanese, china , Indian and others to be expatriate mean while the real expatriate might just be one the rest are artisans that learnt the job over a period of time. Because they are loyal and very secretive most construction company prefer them to be at the top of affairs to oversee all the departments.
The truth is Nigeria we are our own undoing...we scupper.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Glink2018(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Some PSP operators are not packing our rubbish has expected... the government should look into the activities of these PSP Operators in the State.

Cart pusher is more even preferable than some PSP operators. Because of security reasons, I don't want to be mentioning names....but The State Government should look into their activities. Some think they can just be collecting money from residents and not work...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) / This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.