Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives (28867 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by don4real18(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
I thought I saw palliatives grin
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by PHAYOL81: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dobson43:

A country where mediocrity is celebrated..

It's never too late to try. What should be the problem is not making effort; whosoever is making effort to right some situations should be encouraged and commended.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Bluffly: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Must a foreigner be involved.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Tremple8v: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Before nko
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Memberclub(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
bunmconig:
nice initiative! Lagos leads, others follow
FACTS
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
olaric:
Why do I have this feeling that only island people will benefit from this?
because nah dia dutty dey contain better recyclable materials pass.

u fit open one Islander dutty wey him throway now c confaaaam non-workin Patek jewelled wristwatch inside, or even Benz key sef!
grin
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Teymanhenry(f): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
this is why we need young,vibrant and educated leaders who can think outside the box to lead better. not some old ppl with old school brains
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wow. This is a welcomed development.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by belatoxx: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Very commendable. Its already out of my ability, I can't help myself again. Please anybody who can help me with any amount I will appreciate because the whole of my families are in starvation since two days ago. Please anybody should help me here. I beg you in Jesus name

Ur acct number
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Slimpotter(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Not a bad idea. But please they should monitor this Chinese doctors closely to avoid story that touches
Those people are not Chinese.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Hotspotbro(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Later, someone will just say'

DM me for the link to the hacked version of the app.
Tl
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by ugwum007(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
I was once working on an idea like this with an NGO in Abuja. I can't remember what happened to the whole thing.
We are cooperating AI to it so as to make sure only plastic bottles are collected for recycling and a rewarding system for users.

Is a nice one..
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by NigerianSage: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Incentive from LAWMA? What might that be if not waste incentive. Like expired rice and pest infested beans.

This notable and innovative development is a brilliant development that rewards a healthy and clean environment attitude and a good way of life, but unfortunately, there are zero rewards for regressive and village mentality, hatred, and bitterness. Well, apart from likes by your fellow backward mentality kind on NL.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
mtinfx:

Cause they are the most organized
In my area every thing is budgeted for Security Waste disposal Lighting etc
We have group chats for tenants There are land lord associations
boss abeg I need your help please
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Legendguru: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
They make everything difficult mobile app again when bank has all bvn
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by PlanBIncome(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
The test kits they brought is already in use by our government that is why you see a rise in cases published daily now. Don’t expect the Chinese doctors to throw something in the air, it’s all in the kit. Even if you don’t have symptoms, they will tell you that you are positive. So it’s better to stay away from their test.

DigitalBrands01:
Not a bad idea. But please they should monitor this Chinese doctors closely to avoid story that touches
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by Lilimax(f): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok.nah
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by 99thEnemy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Very commendable. Its already out of my ability, I can't help myself again. Please anybody who can help me with any amount I will appreciate because the whole of my families are in starvation since two days ago. Please anybody should help me here. I beg you in Jesus name
CoronaVirus is complaining
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by TONY2254(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Do you know that you can start making money online with your smarthphone this corona break?Join Candynews Today.

See how it works here

https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=TONY2254
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by X0012(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2020
This country needs young people as its rulers
cool

Alourk:
Cash incentives that you can actually use to buy some groceries, pay for BRT, buy fuel, pay boat fare the things you can do with the card is endless!! I must commend the MD of LAWMA. A young man with vision kudos LAWMA
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by sule1k(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Trust me Nigerians will mess it up.

We'll Start packaging stones and other things to get very weighted waste.
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by BigBashiru: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kobicove:
Trust corrupt Nigerians, it's only a matter of time before they start loading the thing with stones so they can accumulate more fraudulent points undecided

Well said! And they think by doing that, that they "have sense"....
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by BigBashiru: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
sule1k:
Trust me Nigerians will mess it up.

We'll Start packaging stones and other things to get very weighted waste.

Nigerians are cursed spiritually...... this stuff works in poverty stricken eastern European States. Blacks could be cursed spiritually.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by BrownMason: 1:10am On May 01, 2020
Hey, i know its scary to start something new, but this pills are really good. They will help you with everything you need. You need just choose stacks here: https://nootropicboost.com.There is stack for memmory for insomnia, for everything!
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by stonemasonn: 4:02am On May 01, 2020
babasolution:

ITS not just about the engineering know how,its about the tools and equipments,do this engineering graduates have the heavy machinery to be contracted?,banks will not give them loans,Nigeria is supposed to have a government owned construction company,but like every thing public in Nigeria,the people will run it down with corruption,the only solution is for wealthy men like the dangotes to own big construction companies.

The yorubas though need to change their ways,they should start looking inwards,lagos as the means to set up a construction company for the southwest then employ local engineers.Yoruba are fucking up these days gan.
Jeez finally!
Tinubu and his gang just keep collecting rent and tax and keep investing in areas where he can collect more rent and tax, it's time to drop this rent seeking mentally and invest in human capital....I'm tired of shouting jare...
Re: LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives by lageko: 4:15pm On May 02, 2020
Candynews is scam. They do selective payments. There Facebook page has been limited now they screen every post that u post on their Facebook. They know that people are not getting paid. They decline payments without any reason. For now u can only get paid with ur Affiliate earnings but not activities earning. For activities earning they do selective payments. My view of candynews now is that they are SCAM.

TONY2254:
Do you know that you can start making money online with your smarthphone this corona break?Join Candynews Today.

See how it works here

https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=TONY2254

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.