Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) (31200 Views)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nna eeh...Dem suppose share everything give the needy
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Kinematics: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ardar:
[s]How I wish I was in Anambra right now and not in PH.

Upon all the oyel money, yet nothing nothing for us here[/s].

What are you doing in PH then? Go back to your state. Nothing is keeping you back in PH

As Rivers people we dont need to open threads, we do our thing without chest beating. We dont blow our trumpet, the world does it for us...

If you dont know let me just give you a picture of just one person doing stuff in her community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Its owned by chief chukwuebuka onunkwo,the eze ndigbo Cotonou from ihembosi.he is one of the richest men from anambra
I beg to disagree, how can you position someone above me? Do you know who I be? Eze amuma 1 of Nanka

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Angelinastto(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
God bless them!

3 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackfire:
What is wrong with these igbo people??

Imagine in Ibadan (Oyo state ) they were shared half bag of rice each Ezinifite in Anambra state .

Why all this show off

Hate . Ewwwwww, you're the one that's mentally leprous.

5 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by nnaeyes6: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Not up to the 17million NAIRA that Lagos State Speaker is paid for his personal house maintenance allowance monthly. If only he can give up three months allowance, I will not be hungry in Ibuje Lekki LGA. And he would still be rich. He has other allowances worth more millions,eg COVID-19 allowance, #22m.

Nice gesture to good men of goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by noxy1962(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
why give to the already rich Royal fathers and clergies?
They are the ones who effectively distribute them to the community.

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by DexterousOne(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambralstson:

forget about population, is not the same population patronizing them, they will rather give to their state of origin than host, down here its the beauty of indigenous companies, in west majority are owned by foreigners and other tribes, Dangote will rather give to his people in Kano than the host communities in Ogun, Lagos etc. Same with others.

It does not work like that

Businesses located here in Lagos are giving what they can to people here even tho the owners have other state of origin.

It's not cast in stone
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Niggmatic: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Drabeey:

No bro, any coy that did would have published it in someway like same company up there did.

Oh. I thought there's a list going round about companies donations on covid19?
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Sylraph1: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
dirtydiva:
I beg to disagree, how can you position someone above me? Do you know who I be? Eze amuma 1 of Nanka
Eze Ekene m gi oooo.....
Iwe gi adila oku nwanaa.....
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Hey Jesus Christ..

How can someone not from the state knows every nook and cranny of the state.

Do you just go about digging people up or just what exactly?

If they call ozubulu you know there, they call Ihiala u know there, dey call anywhere u know there...

Seriously something is wrong somewhere.
all thanks to google and the internet
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sylraph1:

Eze Ekene m gi oooo.....
Iwe gi adila oku nwanaa.....
Daalu shinne, mana ole obodo ebe isi ekele m ugbu a?
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Makuos19: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
adadike:
Thank you Ndigbo, I appreciate. Igbo Amaka! Igwe bu Ike! United we stand! You guys have really proven to be the best. Once again I appreciate. Please, I want this same thing to be done in all corners of igboland
What did u force inside the chest

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
all thanks to google and the internet

That's not true. That particular human called Dansuqi knows virtually all places in anambra. Forget the internet and Google.

Internet doesn't know anything and many places Google is not aware of.
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by adadike(f): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Makuos19:
force ke? For what kwanu? Pls, if you want to appreciate God's gift please do so and not say rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Makuos19: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
adadike:
force ke? For what kwanu? Pls, if you want to appreciate God's gift please do so and not say rubbish
Appreciate fake or original
And u only capture that area with your camera...
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

That's not true. That particular human called Dasuqi knows virtually all places in anambra. Forget the internet and Google.

Internet doesn't know anything and many places Google is not aware of.
Maybe he was a town service driver that plied Anambra towns
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by lastempero: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Preedi001:

It's not easy for the companies to feed their state. Especially that of lagos that the population rate is higher than any other state. Well, the companies has done their best in that aspect. They have donated millions.

We dont expect them to do that,just their immediate environment that always take the impact of their production.

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
For them to give the royal fathers and the traditional rulers 100 bags of rice is much na, after all they are the ones meant to be giving to the people not them receiving items meant for poor and the vulnerable.
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Niggmatic:

Oh. I thought there's a list going round about companies donations on covid19?

Yes some companies and individuals
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Makuos19:
adadike:
Nwannaa is it only the chest that u noticed? i guess you took your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Makuos19: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice!!!
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Menance:
Very Nice..
Seems they're lots of well doing companies in Anambra
Good morning, when you hear Anambra the most industrialised state, your dumb brain think its a media chest beating by ipob?

4 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by guru90: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambra men loves forgiving.

3 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Makuos19: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Nwannaa is it only the chest that u noticed? i guess you took your time
Yea. We already know their motive!!!
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Makuos19:
Yea. Or u think she doesnt know what she's doing
She absolutely knew her own intentions hence cutting of the face

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Makuos19: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
She absolutely knew her own intentions hence cutting of the face
U said it all grin
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by steve279(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Hey Jesus Christ..

How can someone not from the state knows every nook and cranny of the state.

Do you just go about digging people up or just what exactly?

If they call ozubulu you know there, they call Ihiala u know there, dey call anywhere u know there...

Seriously something is wrong somewhere.
the guy is right. The owner is generally know as Ogbodogbo, he's a very generous man .i remember back then in 2018 when he came to my PPA @ CSS Ihembosi, he gave all the Corp members 100k.when we went to his company @Sea Horse to appreciate him, he gave everyone one of us 10k each.and we were 12 in number that went

3 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by TheSociopath(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambralstson:

forget about population, is not the same population patronizing them, they will rather give to their state of origin than host, down here its the beauty of indigenous companies, in west majority are owned by foreigners and other tribes, Dangote will rather give to his people in Kano than the host communities in Ogun, Lagos etc. Same with others.

If Adenuga or Otedola decides to feed only indigenous Lagosians now, you'll be among the people crying. Your mouth like population doesn't matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by LordJessie10(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
In this covid 19 period it is the igbos that are mostly benefiting from it because their rich guys are helping them very well even thos they don't have much case of covid 19. God bless them. I just love these people.

7 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by OutharryHIV: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
MirJay:
Some one should please help me. Am so starved please help me.Ulcer caused by hunger want to kee me. if I don't talk I may go.
Mention me if you wanna save this little poor boy.
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
steve279:
the guy is right. The owner is generally know as Ogbodogbo, he's a very generous man .i remember back then in 2018 when he came to my PPA @ CSS Ihembosi, he gave all the Corp members 100k.when we went to his company @Sea Horse to appreciate him, he gave everyone one of us 10k each.and we were 12 in number that went

Wonderful.

Una chop and clean mouth, just like that......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Changes Chewing Gum's Expiry Date / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.