Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) (31202 Views)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by nams77: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dpharisee:
In the SE sharing things is very easy and orderly, once it gets to the community they will distribute it to the youths, women and men groups, they have lists and proper data of everyone who lives in the community and pay community dues.
It's not like the scam you see Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs doing haphazardly called conditional cash transfer or the ones in some other states where the crowd are scrambling and tearing themselves apart.

I saw a video of mass looting in Kano, the Igbos have used Coronavirus to prove to the world how they survived the vicious civil war by helping each other
Gbam! Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheSociopath:

If Adenuga or Otedola decides to feed only indigenous Lagosians now, you'll be among the people crying. Your mouth like population doesn't matter
/
I don't get it. You want money or palliatives from IPOB? Hunger is bad indeed!

Nobody is holding Otedola from giving to his community. But he chose to answer the roll call by donating to looters instead. FGN already shared the money to Buhari's people in Katsina while Otedola's people are struggling. Who is the f00l here? How much did Seahorse give to FGN? Nada!

\

4 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by TheSociopath(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
I don't get it. You want money or palliatives from IPOB? Hunger is bad indeed!

\

Who is this mumu now. Move along
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by nams77: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackmoran:
Just hope it will get to the people that need it most.....
It will. In the east, they have effective systems of handling things like this. The men, women and youth have a register of their member whether home or abroad and everything is done in the open. No backyard business

4 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by bptc10: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Making Ndi Ihembosi proud, God will bless you more

3 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheSociopath:

Who is this mumu now. Move along
/
grin
You label them IPOB. But hunger has reset your brain. Go get food from Osibanjo! grin grin grin

Common 1 month lock down, some of you are crying like babies. But some folks withstood 3 years civil war and still waxing strong. Now you know who be your mate?

\

8 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

And only the righteous will be saved by God
He will take them all to a place already provided by Him, free from war and oppressors and hungers and famines

He will hide them for a time and two times and a half time until the bad days be passed

Please try as much to be righteous doing all things which is right.

Stop internet Frauds, masturbating, excessive smoking and drinking which leads to fornication

Walai talai if you don't repent, you'll surely regret

Because all these messages will be a witness against you

For you heard and you turned not from your wicked ways
Still talking crap..

Sorry to disappoint you,the world is not going anywhere soon.. grin
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by starbuck(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ozubulu amaka grin grin
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ardar:
How I wish I was in Anambra right now and not in PH.

Upon all the oyel money, yet nothing nothing for us here.

Will you shut up. Did anyone force you to go to PH?
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Farmers are really smiling to the bank this session of corona.

Hope they will encourage advanced farming method.
Remaining animal husbandry.
That thing is needed down south.

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Dpharisee: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Preedi001:

It's not easy for the companies to feed their state. Especially that of lagos that the population rate is higher than any other state. Well, the companies has done their best in that aspect. They have donated millions.

How come since morning not a single person liked this post prominently displayed on FP, this is not a good sign, it shows that you didn't make sense to even one person grin grin
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deepfeel:
Igbo Amaka
i tell you,igbo nwere madu....Am a proud Igbo Man from Abia State,i dont think i have any apologies for that

4 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by MirJay: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=OutharryHIV post=88876975][/quote]

Good evening sir. please help me sir
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by MirJay: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=OutharryHIV post=88876975][/quote]
what should I do Sir, just help me
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Deepfeel(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chuksmonika:
i tell you,igbo nwere madu....Am a proud Igbo Man from Abia State,i dont think i have any apologies for that

Nwanne take

Don't bother about haters , behind that hate is envy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by pasol4real(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheSociopath:

If Adenuga or Otedola decides to feed only indigenous Lagosians now, you'll be among the people crying. Your mouth like population doesn't matter
Why wil they feed only their ppl? How many percentage of their ppl patronize their products n services

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by TheSociopath(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
pasol4real:

Why wil they feed only their ppl? How many percentage of their ppl patronize their products n services

Good. These one feeding their hometown nkor? Ask yourself same question you just asked me
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by pasol4real(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheSociopath:

Good. These one feeding their hometown nkor? Ask yourself same question you just asked me
They feed everyone in their town otedola should also feed every one in his town

2 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Jibsy203(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambralstson:

forget about population, is not the same population patronizing them, they will rather give to their state of origin than host, down here its the beauty of indigenous companies, in west majority are owned by foreigners and other tribes, Dangote will rather give to his people in Kano than the host communities in Ogun, Lagos etc. Same with others.
Most u cry like a goat grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Solorrman3310: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nawaoooo the region that bragged of being having abundant of food. They were mocking the north then while today they are receiving food.
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deepfeel:

Nwanne take

yes ooo na you Biko!.
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deepfeel:

Nwanne take

yes ooo na you Biko!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Biafranguy1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambra my own, I'm not surprise at all, cos I know what Anambrarians are capable of doing, this state is truly the light of the nation or should i called it the Canada of Nigeria where food is surplus and government is given the indigene of the state #300,000, for a month lockdown. Nke a bu nke anyi. grin grin cool I know some people from the other side will not like this but we don't give a fucvk. tongue
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Sardauna24(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
adadike:
Thank you Ndigbo, I appreciate. Igbo Amaka! Igwe bu Ike! United we stand! You guys have really proven to be the best. Once again I appreciate. Please, I want this same thing to be done in all corners of igboland
Hmm..hahha igbo are proven to be best in what?if u know u know
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by Biafranguy1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sardauna24:
Hmm..hahha igbo are proven to be best in what?if u know u know
must you quote before you comments, ahh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by MirJay: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
outharryHIV should I drop my details sir?
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by helpishere(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
How is Seahorse,a premium oil company? Please let me know what type of oil they are producing? Do they sell 5w30 oil? Then, they are the ones destroying our cars in the East. Pity
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by LaIabobo: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Drabeey:

No bro, any coy that did would have published it in someway like same company up there did.

Donations made by several companies are all over the news. Almost all banks and major companies have donated towards this response. UBA donated the highest sum so far.
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by IAMBlesssed(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
grin
You label them IPOB. But hunger has reset your brain. Go get food from Osibanjo! grin grin grin

Common 1 month lock down, some of you are crying like babies. But some folks withstood 3 years civil war and still waxing strong. Now you know who be your mate?

\

Lol...
Funny but true.If only Nigerians would understand that these politicians do not care about anyone but themselves..

1 Like

Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by destinychild5(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good one.

You can buy your nice bamboo wristwatch at a very affordable price with free shipping. Follow the link below:
http://gotclicks2.com/XDCzf73vF
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by edobor108(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aa
Re: Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) by manuelreports: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kam fu one idiot ga asi na igbo afuro onwe fa na anya ka ogwam Ife nke ahu putara

Igwebuike
Ofuobi
Igbo Amaka
Onye agaha nwanne ya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Changes Chewing Gum's Expiry Date / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / 5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.