Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Way Out(a Story Of Love, Conflict And Religion) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Way Out(a Story Of Love, Conflict And Religion) (277 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Out(a Story Of Love, Conflict And Religion) by jaygolden(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2020
copyright aj 2020
THE WAY OUT
I woke to the flood of sunlight in my room'gosh! i had woken late again,and today was the first day of resumption,well not like anyone is brave enough to challenge me,but my main problem is the causal factor,i had started to dream,which something i never used to do.sorry i didn't introduce me,my name is jeffery akolade,only son of mr micheal akolade the ceo of m.accolades corporation nationwide,my ma is ms.juliana okeke,and that's all i know about her,she divorced my dad when i was barely four years old,now i'm 15 but i ain't your regular fifteen year old,simply put,I'm a bad boy,but its way more complicated.

#####'...please its my first story ever I'll appreciate support,and yeah manage the write-up cos' the story is one of a kind-Aj...#@@@#[/i]

(1) (Reply)

The Son Will Shine Us On Us / What's In A Name? / The Guardian ( An Anime- Ish Kind Of Story, So Please Enjoy.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.