Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Advice To You Ladies. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice To You Ladies. (180 Views)

Burkinabe Defence Chief Seeks Nigeria’s Armed Forces Advice To Fight Terrorists / End Useless Comments And Likes Dis 2017 ( Advice To All ) / My Advice To The Vp Statement At Lekki Petrol Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To You Ladies. by silencer73(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2020
I am yet to see a Lady who becomes very successful through runs or by sleeping with rich men.
But I've seen a very young lady that looks older than her age, with a flat chest, battling with diseases and STDs, some are found dead on the streets, forgetting that Success is not Sexually Transmitted but earned through hard work.
It doesn't matter whose Contact you've got in your phone or the so called dirty Connection as you call it.
They will only call you when you're needed for their sexual gratification.
And whatever you think they give to you, its just scraps that falls from their table while you're busy licking their wounds.
You're feeling like a Celebrity because of the flashy cars that picks and drops you off every now and then, forgetting that you get older each day and before you know it, you'll look like a fifty year old woman and you still expect one innocent responsible man to marry you!
It's better you suffer now and have a better life tomorrow because the fire wood you gather for dry season, that's what you use for raining season.
#Ladies #WiseUp�
Re: Advice To You Ladies. by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Make dem no take the advice..my own be sey..a girl wey no want make dem marry her out at young age.dem go marry her away for old age.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay As Electricity Tariff Monthly? / Covid-19:why Blacks Die More Than Whites / 8 Years After, Rashidi Yekini 'king Of Goals' Lives On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.