Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (72226 Views)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Seen
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by COURVOISier(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Worksunlimited:

Honestly, I need another 2 weeks biko... When is spending addressing us today na?

I heard tomorrow
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
COURVOISier:

I heard tomorrow

What time biko?
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Scam. How can that be your street unless you mean your street as in where your shop/business is. That is area 1 shopping complex street not a residential area.
Abeggy free us jor
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Sassyp(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Last day keh?
Be prepared for another 14days
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

So this morning I looked at my fridge behold it was empty, :I
I quickly grabbed my wallet and dashed out to withdraw some cash and restock my house, who know if the lockdown will finally be relaxed today.

First picture is a road leading to popular area one shopping complex Abuja.

Second picture is use to be busy area one shopping complex

Third picture is area 2 complex Abuja

Fourth picture is area 3 bank junction Abuja

Everywhere empty, with security personnel parading the street, I couldn't snap them, don't ask me why grin
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

And only the righteous will be saved by God
He will take them all to a place already provided by Him, free from war and oppressors and hungers and famines

He will hide them for a time and two times and a half time until the bad days be passed

Please try as much to be righteous doing all things which is right.

Stop internet Frauds, masturbating, excessive smoking and drinking which leads to fornication

Walai talai if you don't repent, you'll surely regret

Because all these messages will be a witness against you

For you heard and you turned not from your wicked ways
I thought it was wars which will signal the end and not a plague.
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
It’s nice to see people abiding by the rules. Any wild animal that comes out this period based on no human activity go hear am if person see am. Nigerians no dey use eye see bushmeat.
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by weedfada(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetOlive:
grin grin “Walai talai if you don't repent, you'll surely regret”

Dammmn! U fucking cute tho...
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

He will take them all to a place already provided by Him, free from war and oppressors and hungers and famines

He will hide them for a time and two times and a half time until the bad days be passed

Stop internet Frauds, masturbating, excessive smoking and drinking which leads to fornication

Fairytale. grin
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by SweetOlive(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
weedfada:

Dammmn! U fucking cute tho...

Thank you cheesy
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hello Nairalanders

So this morning I looked at my fridge behold it was empty, :I
I quickly grabbed my wallet and dashed out to withdraw some cash and restock my house, who know if the lockdown will finally be relaxed today.

First picture is a road leading to popular area one shopping complex Abuja.

Second picture is use to be busy area one shopping complex

Third picture is area 2 complex Abuja

Fourth picture is area 3 bank junction Abuja

Everywhere empty, with security personnel parading the street, I couldn't snap them, don't ask me why grin

Ah ah, you live near dumec plaza or what? Those KILISHI sellers behind Area 1 complex are nowhere to be found tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by weedfada(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetOlive:

Thank you cheesy

U wlcm Mami... Have u resolved that bank ish?
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by SweetOlive(f): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
weedfada:

U wlcm Mami... Have u resolved that bank ish?

Furshure!

They paid me after reporting ‘em.

Thank you cool
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by youngvikthor(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
go uye zertrch the shop the open an people full their
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by COURVOISier(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Worksunlimited:

What time biko?

I dunno, read it here on nairaland with no stated time.
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Plsss stop this crap cos 1918 pandemic was more disastrous than this present one we facing now and yet world didn't come to an end then.
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Na Religion you use dey threaten people like this?

How do you convert someone to Religion of love with threats?
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by weedfada(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetOlive:

Furshure!

They paid me after reporting ‘em.

Thank you cool

Aight that's whatsup... Let's take this convo outta hia... WhatsApp or email??
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Ten06(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Why are you not using iPhone, I hope you wear hand glove before pressing the atm?
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by micxwell(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bola146:
Ibadan is really bubbling grin
I swear... Lol cheesy
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by micxwell(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
scoundrel:
It’s nice to see people abiding by the rules. Any wild animal that comes out this period based on no human activity go hear am if person see am. Nigerians no dey use eye see bushmeat.
Ehn so you've got folks like that too. When they watch NatGeoWild, Animal Planet etc; all they analyse and talk about is whether the animal is good for food or not... Lol grin cheesy
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Ah ah, you live near dumec plaza or what? Those KILISHI sellers behind Area 1 complex are nowhere to be found tongue

Baba your head dey there grin
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The first pic brought back memories of my last visit to abuja, I use to get things at the complex and there is a man that sells Aluminium materials in that complex..I bought some materials from him when I was on a project there in Abuja..

Wow nice one

1 Like

Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
janedonez:
Imagine what area 2shopping complex looks like. Ghost street. Covid-19, pls prepare to go.

I dey tell you bro
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
OrangeDream:
Area 1. This is my zone. I lived in Lapai street. OP, i may just know you. Who knows?.

Lapai street, I stay at Imo Crescent
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
COURVOISier:
Brace up, 14 more days loading. Them dey give us the food half half grin

Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Lapai street, I stay at Imo Crescent
Nice one
Re: My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) by letilex: 3:22am On Apr 27, 2020
HOME :the safest place right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaUV7rfOVco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.