Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). (60926 Views)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Been playing Fifa all-day so i decided to take a stroll this evening

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Gwagone: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where is your area located
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
The street is empty only a few people that were jogging

Modified

Some people must find a way to complain over everything. i am not here to post good houses or landscape if my intention was to post good houses or landscape i would have stay in my street and snap pictures of Houses that they have never seen in their life but to what end? We all know Asokoro streets are always deserted that's why i didn't start from my street, i started snapping when i reached Villa gate road because the road is always busy, i followed up to force HQ.

On a normal day i can't even trek that far but i was idle and kind of tired staying indoors. My post is not to brag but to show how scanty the road was that's the main reason.

And the funny thing is some people thinks that there are not politicians or people from wealthy homes on this platform. Whack mentality Duh

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have been indoor for the past 14 days

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Which location be this??
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
More

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by SarkinYarki: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oregbe17:
Which location be this??

Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gwagone:

Asokoro District Abuja

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gwagone:

Asokoro District Abuja.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Iamgrey5(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is Abuja right
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Gwagone: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
fk001:

Asokoro District Abuja
Oh
Me be dey think say na for Lagos o
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Azmanaty: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
fk001:

Asokoro District Abuja.

My office is on one of the street in ur pics. Small world indeed

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

My office is on one of the street in ur pics. Small world indeed

Lord Lugard street or Mahamat Gandhi?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Azmanaty: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
BBWLOVER:
in your dream abi. basturd

my office is close to Aso villa gate, close to that fire service office. U can believe or choose not to

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Azmanaty: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
BBWLOVER:
you be security there?

Are security personnel not humans?

518 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by dustmalik: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
fk001:

Lord Lugard street or Mahamat Gandhi?
I use to live on Lord lugard street.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
dustmalik:

I use to live on Hosni Mubarak close, Lord lugard street.

Oh that's nice Hosni Mubarak close that is opposite King Faisal street?, you still in Abuja or you have relocated?
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

my office is close to Aso villa gate, close to that fire service office. U can believe or choose not to

Oh is it across Queen Elizabeth street or Malcolm street?

Anyways that's cool.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mistaicey2288: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Op please how much does rent cost here on an average.?

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Heck. An here i thought it was to hot in africa for the virus to survive
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by starbuck(f): 1:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Ihe nke a ka mmadụ ga anọ, nnọọ 20 years imprisonment undecided undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by 4ckyou: 6:32am On Apr 15, 2020
And yet people are still moving freely in edo state even with 12 cases already, Obaseki na wa for you, e no go better for you at all

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Na this kind area be wetin worth posting, let ph people not cum here again with their graphic pics

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 15, 2020
4ckyou:
And yet people are still moving freely in edo state even with 12 cases already, Obaseki na wa for you, e no go better for you at all
lol, but some are still cursing him that the lockdown is too much in Edo especially market women (I doubt those ones even know what a lockdown means)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by 4ckyou: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, but some are still cursing him that the lockdown is too much in Edo especially market women (I doubt those ones even know what a lockdown means)
The lockdown is only effective in Benin, other places no lockdown oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.