Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Bbnaija’s Cee-c Speaks On Having Negative Thoughts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Cee-c Speaks On Having Negative Thoughts. (289 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Stefflon Don Hints On Having Baby / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c Speaks On Having Negative Thoughts. by Chiboynj(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora better known as Cee-C, has disclosed she has been having negative thoughts lately.

According to the reality star, everyone needs to take charge of their day early on else negative thoughts will disrupt things.

Her post reads;

”If you don’t set the tone for the day, Negative thoughts will set them for you.
Lately, I’ve been having tons of negative thoughts, “you’d never get there, you’ll just keep going in circle and the likes of it. Lol Have you been having negative thoughts about yourself?

Video post On Instagram @ [b]ceec_official...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Call Out Ubi Franklin To Revive My Career – Iyanya / Bbnaija's Mike Edwards And Wife Perri Shakes-drayton Expecting Their First Child / ‘I Only Do Money Ritual In Movies Not In Real Life’- Actor Yul Edochie Confessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.