Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria (388 Views)

The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why / Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown / RE: Makind, Lockdown And Masks. Czech Republic Restricts Movement Of People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by Bringback9ja: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Instead of lifting this lockdown which I believe will aid the spread of the virus and render previous energy useless, I will advice the lockdown should be for day 7 am - 7 pm.

I believe a lot of people won't like to go out at night thereby reducing the wish to be out. Only those who have essential things to sell will be open for business. This will promote says of foodstuffs, face mask and other essential things. This in return will feed a small size of the population instead of total lockdown.

And also, there should be presence of security all over (including vigilantes). Electricity should be distributed mostly at night. Social gathering including religion gathering should be on hold for now.

THIS IS MY OPINION
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by leke12(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corona dey sleep for nite?
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by Bringback9ja: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
leke12:
Corona dey sleep for nite?

People going out will reduce drastically. You will only go out for essentials with your face mask on and gloves
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bringback9ja:

People going out will reduce drastically. You will only go out for essentials with your face mask on and gloves
"face mask" ..so dat people no go see who dey thief their fowl.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by IamR: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
donbachi:
"face mask" ..so dat people no go see who dey thief their fowl.
Lol
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by Otsam(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bringback9ja:
Instead of lifting this lockdown which I believe will aid the spread of the virus and render previous energy useless, I will advice the lockdown should be for day 7 am - 7 pm.

I believe a lot of people won't like to go out at night thereby reducing the wish to be out. Only those who have essential things to sell will be open for business. This will promote says of foodstuffs, face mask and other essential things. This in return will feed a small size of the population instead of total lockdown.

And also, there should be presence of security all over (including vigilantes). Electricity should be distributed mostly at night. Social gathering including religion gathering should be on hold for now.

THIS IS MY OPINION

So, which legit business should people come out for at night? And where should people that were locked down during the day get the money to buy essentials at night? Then you want them to take light during the day and provide it at night so the prisoners you have in there during the day would comply very well because of the relationship between electricity and boredom? Then if you are familiar with statistics, then you should be able to decided well that Lagos and Abuja locked down for four weeks experienced a massive increase in the cases, oyo that’s not locked but maintaining the precautions remained the lowest affected state in southwest. I think you need to reflect and reconsider.
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by MyMouth(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op don smoke covid-19 weed!
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by Bringback9ja: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Otsam:

So, which legit business should people come out for at night? And where should people that were locked down during the day get the money to buy essentials at night? Then you want them to take light during the day and provide it at night so the prisoners you have in there during the day would comply very well because of the relationship between electricity and boredom? Then if you are familiar with statistics, then you should be able to decided well that Lagos and Abuja locked down for four weeks experienced a massive increase in the cases, oyo that’s not locked but maintaining the precautions remained the lowest affected state in southwest. I think you need to reflect and reconsider.

Just my opinion. In urban area, both day and night is for business. This simply means legit business runs either day or night.

The night I said will be for essentials only.
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by Bringback9ja: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
MyMouth:
Op don smoke covid-19 weed!

Lol.

Tomorrow is Monday. Lift lockdown and unveil the virus to all. Extend and kill people with hunger and crime
Re: I Will Suggest Day Lockdown And Night Life In Nigeria by remele2(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
And hw do u make d money... To stay alive at night??

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili Had Proud Children And Parents / Rivers State Covid 19 Media Update:wike's Vituperations Went Too Far / Edo 2020: More Travails For EPM As Ize-iyamu, Odubu Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.