Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 (37472 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by picoba(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
We are waiting for the next lie
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Iwillsurvivedis: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by adegeye38(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Admit that you are a sinner and Ask Jesus to come into your life today and wash u clean with his blood, Tell him to be your Lord and Saviour and Write your name in the Book of Life. and thats how you get Born again and experience a New Life

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Antoeni(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Motor Don Jam Egungun For Express
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Perfecttouchade: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hoephase:
I don't trust this country. Maybe this is a ploy to set him free.

The next thing we will hear is that he died of COVID-19 and hence his corpse can neither be claimed on burry publicly.
my thoughts too
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Aakjam: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
You can see what we call foul play here
How couul that criminal now become covid patient

I hate the govt of this nation
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Urchman200: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hoephase:

The next thing we will hear is that he died of COVID-19 and hence his corpse can neither be claimed on burry publicly.
I am telling you, he contacted the virus immediately he was arrested?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Larryndelaw: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
What is wrong with these Aleredolu. You are from OWO, there is no singke case of Covid 19 in OWO and you now kept a crininal of Covid 19 at your own place of birth where there is no single case of Covid 19.
That is how these thing will start spreading. Common sense the governor no get at all.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by bigjoe1000(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
APC government nd lies
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Perfecttouchade: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
How could he have been infected na Some people claim most of these kits brought by china are infected already..
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jcael(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just to be Xtra careful. They should be quarantined in jail.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by KingNom(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is something else!

Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and rhapsody of realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You ! 
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by hgnbello(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dis Is Nigeria.. Get Him Treated Nd Let Him B Punished If Finds Guilty.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mtmike(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
They think they can deceive us, na them Sabi. Covid19 ko conji20 ni
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Soniapadex(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Poetic Justice.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by femmy2010(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
this says a lot about the Fulani criminals in the south west.

The apprehended killers are not Fulani as popularly expressed.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
I suspect fowl play
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by bammydhele(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lockdown isn't the solution to this Pandemic
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by lekan3531(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria my country with full of scam every wia ...

I beg if Na don scam us finish Make we know..

Awon wreye people
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Aakjam: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
That is a way to release the fulani murderer
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by CrazyOptimist: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Make the thing even enter Boko haram camp.
Na that kain news I wan hear.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Olosu0353(f): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is a pure lie.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by simplyOJ(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na to leave am for sun make COVID-19 finish the work
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by geezynoni: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hoephase:

The next thing we will hear is that he died of COVID-19 and hence his corpse can neither be claimed nor buried publicly.
Hmmm..
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by oluwasegun007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Naija which way..
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Mightyhaiz: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Kay25(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
That one ma lie joor they just want to use that as a cover up since they are fulani herdsmen
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by stubbornman(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Let his french kiss his other accomplice and after that isolate them till they die.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Hadsty23(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sim isi trouble... How come a criminal on trial.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by 2sexycom(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hoephase:

The next thing we will hear is that he died of COVID-19 and hence his corpse can neither be claimed nor buried publicly.
u sabi
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ignis: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Should this be a good or bad news?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dem don come ooo the fulani olighacy wan take style release dem and talk say dem need treatment.

Pls let them be inside the cage with the Corona infact let them die of it afterall the North say Corona is fake so let them remain in custody and die there.

Wicked animals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.