Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says (1294 Views)

I Want To Abort This Pregnancy Without My Husband Knowing / Please Doctors In The House, What Does This Lab Pregnancy Test Result Indicates / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Balogun106: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders, my girlfriend missed her last month period which she is supposed to see 26th of last month August, coupled with fact that there is some changes in her brest, it looks full. So I bought some pregnancy text stripes yesterday to run some text, but I don't understand the result I got, please I'm trembling already, what does these results says?

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Prec1ous(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations. She is pregnant!

10 Likes

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Balogun106: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Prec1ous:
Congratulations. She is pregnant!

Hmmmmm, you are joking or serious?
Please talk to me, are u serious?
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by GOFRONT(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Wow.....Its a double red lines.

What a functional preek you have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Snitch24(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Haaa two stripes
Omoh
She don carry am bro
Pls don't jst take anyhow drugs Incase your both not ready
Go for proper medical consultation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Mutemenot(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy positive ... Your dick don buy you market shocked hope you are prepared for it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Balogun106: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Snitch24:
Haaa two stripes
Omoh
She don carry am bro
Pls don't jst take anyhow drugs Incase your both not ready
Go for proper medical consultation

I have already bought Mifepristone and misoprostol, I bought it in case things go wrong and I have done some proper research on how to use and swallow them.
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Slizzords: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:

I have already bought Mifepristone and misoprostol, I bought it in case things go wrong and I have done some proper research on how to use and swallow them.
Don't give that girl any evil drug to use , if anything happens to her you'd have yourself to blame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Sankabson(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations Mr Balogun. Ayo La Ma Gbo.

Sha don’t do abortion, maybe he or she is the True Messiah that’ll save this country for good. Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Balogun106: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Sankabson:

Sha don’t do abortion, maybe he or she is the True Messiah that’ll save this country for good. Lol!

She is still in sch, level 200
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by slan87(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations bro, POSITIVE.
Start expecting your baby next year April ending or early May

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Balogun106: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Sankabson:

OK boss, a friend told me that when his girl friend got pregnant he took her to somewhere where they gave her injection for 3 days, one shot a day and the pregnancy was removed without any complications, please can i option in for that, as I have already made up my mind to go to same place.
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Positive!

She's pregnant. Get ready for Antenatal fees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:

Don't go and kill someones daughter by forming one quack abortionist doctor there.
A simple preventive measure like condom or even absteinance would have saved you all these dangerous self medication.

Don't soil your hands with the Innocent child's blood.

Abortion is equal to murder.

3 Likes

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Tpave(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:

OK boss, a friend told me that when his girl friend got pregnant he took her to somewhere where they gave her injection for 3 days, one shot a day and the pregnancy was removed without any complications, please can i option in for that, as I have already made up my mind to go to same place.
Everybody body no be the same ooo. What works for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2021
If you abort that baby, e no go better for you.

Congratulations, you are going to be a proud father. All that you need to take care of him/her, heaven shall supply them in bountiful folds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Belle don show... Two. Red line. Don't remove that innocent baby oh
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by efficiencie(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun leyin obirin. The king of holes. You have buy market. Your exploits have reached its logical end. You are now faced with two options: murder or a life of perpetual bills...Choose one, sit back, relax and enjoy the consequences of the market you bought!

2 Likes

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by efficiencie(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Citygal:
If you abort that baby, e no go better for you.

Congratulations, you are going to be a proud father. All that you need to take care of him/her, heaven shall supply them in bountiful folds.

Which heaven? A je'kun iya lo ma je. As e be Balogun leyin obirin make e face the consequences...

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by esthel(f): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:

can you imagin
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by efficiencie(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2021
esthel:
can you imagin

...the guy has finalized research on how to kill another person's child...researcher general! Imagine nonsense. I nor blame am I blame the girl. Who allowed herself to be used and now she is about to be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Nuelito: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Jungle don mature... Wehdone sir
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by waistbead: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:
Good morning Nairalanders, my girlfriend missed her last month period which she is supposed to see 26th of last month August, coupled with fact that there is some changes in her brest, it looks full. So I bought some pregnancy text stripes yesterday to run some text, but I don't understand the result I got, please I'm trembling already, what does these results says?

Uncle ,you said you don't understand the result you got? But you understand when you were doing janglover abi?Okay,the result says congratulations,your GF is 4wks gone(pregnant)
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Ekkhann(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
efficiencie:
Balogun leyin obirin. The king of holes. You have buy market. Your exploits have reached its logical end. You are now faced with two options: murder or a life of perpetual bills...Choose one, sit back, relax and enjoy the consequences of the market you bought!

Guyyyy grin grin grin
Laugh wan kill me, you say na king of holes
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Ekkhann(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:

Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by Snitch24(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:

Bro r u kidding me
Go for medicals bro
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by VTJN(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Balogun106:

Can't you afford a good hospital ni?

Don't do all those things you listed o. People's body differs o. Don't kill that girl or damaged her womb o. Go to a standard clinic
Re: Please Doctors In The House What Does This Pregnancy Text Strip Result Says by ahnie: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
I see TRIPLETS.

Congratulations are in order.

(1) (Reply)

Please Patronise Me / Revealing A Hidden Truth / Christian Naming Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.