Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Top Ten (10) Weirdest People And Experiences I've Had - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten (10) Weirdest People And Experiences I've Had (358 Views)

I've Had A Failed Marriage, Actor Jim Iyke Reveals / "I Hate My Bed, Chairs, Sleeping, Walking, Standing, I've Had Enough"- Mercy Eke / I've Had A Gun Pointed At Me Just Because My Friend Laughed - Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten (10) Weirdest People And Experiences I've Had by Awkuzuboi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
There they go, and remember; These are not jokes

10. Killer kid: After heated prayers, this five year old smallie claims she killed her uncle. The man just graduated from flying school on scholarship to be the first pilot in the whole local government.

9. Mama's nose: After soaping, scrubbing bathing, creaming and wearing clothes, momsy breathed in and knew I used her soap. And I wasn't near her . Her nose na die, she can know you farted before you do sef

8 Hulk: eyes changes colour when the guy is angry. Scary.

7. Alien rapper: He doesn't need to listen to the beat or warm up, he just jumps on it and be dropping bars, punchlines in perfect rhyme at full speed. Funny thing is he is always hungry and flat broke. Lol

6: perfect husband: Perfectionists; this one is plenty, they can't sleep or breathe normally if things are not in order or well arranged. They can wake up in the midnight to sweep the room

5. Spiritual children: Ever heard a story of somebody dieing somewhere and reappearing someplace else. It happen near my village only that the woman gave birth to children before vanishing. The first daughter is a grown lady now sef.

4: stop thief: I sympathize with the girl. Oyinbo calls it kleptomania.

3: shitty inspiration: I feel comfortable on toilet seat. I don't know if it is because it has the strongest network signal in the house or because I think clearly there. I even had the idea for this post and started writing comfortably there grin

2: World cup: I had a classmate in primary school, very nice and generous. My seat mate, but her lies no be here. She once said fire burnt there house down leaving a can of groundnut oil untouched. How?

1 Me: Awkuzuboi can regurgitate his food. Its embarassing, annoying and he wishes it to stop but sometimes he secretly enjoys it. Nobody notices by the way. Amidst other weirdness.
So which number are you. Or tell me your own, to represent your weirdness.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Hints At The Next Job He Might Take Up After Lockdown / Instagram Comedian Was Arrested By The Nigerian Navy / On This Day A King Was Born- Star Artist Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.