Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger (2464 Views)

Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger / Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by CHIDINMALOVE: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpB-NjfeZrY

They are saying the no longer want Buhari and that hunger is killing them in their hundreds.

1 Like

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Vulcanheph(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
SAI BABA Dgringrin;......Them never see anything .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by namqul(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anytime I hear that name NIGERIA I cry silently

9 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by efficiencie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Covid go love this Kano ppl...

6 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Mysticwebb: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who told them they are hungry? Hunger is still on its way, it branched to covid 19 quarter to pay homage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by infini771: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by GboyegaD(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
E don dey cast. There's an extent to which a people can be suppressed.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by dokyOloye: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
May God continue to punish Lugard

6 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just one week of lockdown sad sad what should Delta state, Lagos, Ogun and abuja do shocked but north dey feed southern Nigeria with food so why protesting when you feed south with food cheesy grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by dokyOloye: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Just one week of lockdown sad sad what should Delta state, Lagos, Ogun and abuja do shocked
Lolz.
Even with all d palliatives, trader moni, etc

7 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
cheesy
I hope they are not putting kano votes under risk o

5 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by festacman(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well...
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by juman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Useless country.
Very bad leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
dokyOloye:

Lolz.
Even with all d palliatives, trader moni, etc
According to them they are the ones feeding the whole south with food so why are they protesting common one week of lockdown?

8 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Looks like an organized protest by Gandollar so he can obtain the N15B palliative bail out that he requested from FG.

Just for looting sake undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by dokyOloye: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
According to them they are the ones feeding the whole south with food so why are they protesting common one week of lockdown?
That is called Nigerian wonder.The ppl who claim they feed d country harbor d hungriest grin

6 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Arrewa: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is not Kano!!

This is Jos not Kano!

Igbos and their obsession with northern Nigeria!!

The virus is gradually spreading in your region And your governors ain't testing more people instead they're lifting ban on public places!!

Yes there's high rate of death in kano... Which was majorly caused by the lockdown...

Sick people are stocked at home and cant go to the hospital! Which Contributed to the high rate of death recently in kano!

Stop spreading fake news and trying to use this to mock kano... We are all in this together!! Pray for your region and pressure your governors to do more!!

As you can see.... Our people on Twitter are making kano to Trent which is bringing the attention of both NCDC and the government to take action!

You're here searching for anything to mock kano with!!

Thank God we are all in this together!! Some of una go soon get sense!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by mightyokwy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Revolution is imminent in Nigeria.
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
dokyOloye:

That is called Nigerian wonder.The ppl who claim they feed d country harbor d hungriest grin
This lockdown is exposing many lies

1 Like

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Arrewa: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
the protest didn't happen in kano

I still don't understand why you Igbos are so concerned about Kano not Lagos or your eastern states that this virus is gradually spreading...

Most people in Kano here probably don't even know the name of your governor or igwe

They don't even know if you exist and don't go about spreading fake news about your region

You people at the other keep pushing rumors about Kano on Nairaland...

You should be concern that your eastern states aren't testing more people and your governors are busy lifting ban on churches

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Arrewa:
the protest didn't happen in kano

I still don't understand why you Igbos are so concerned about Kano not Lagos or your eastern states that this virus is gradually spreading...

Most people in Kano here probably don't even know the name of your governor or igwe

the last I check Delta state where I come from has just 6 case but kano has 78 so who is suffering more

6 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Arrewa: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
the last I check Delta state where I come from has just 6 case but kano has 78 so who is suffering more
then keep sleeping and searching for fake news to mock kano with.

Reality go soon hit you!
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Arrewa:
then keep sleeping and searching for fake news to mock kano with.

Reality go soon hit you!
Arrewa sweetheart where did I mock kano my honeypie
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by princdebola201(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Just one week of lockdown sad sad what should Delta state, Lagos, Ogun and abuja do shocked but north dey feed southern Nigeria with food so why protesting when you feed south with food cheesy grin
remove delta only lagos ogun and abuja have been affected for over 4weeks
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
princdebola201:
remove delta only lagos ogun and abuja have been affected for over 4weeks
Are from Delta state? Are you in Delta state? Or have you been to Delta state before
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Arrewa: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Arrewa sweetheart where did I mock kano my honeypie
check your comments and judge yourself
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sai Baba ooooo!

4+4

Make I run go drink gutter water!

Hunger never start, zombie fiful

5 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Babzcom: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
I heard Plateau State, this is not Kano...
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Amanda4life: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
ONE OF THE REASONS I SAID COVID 19 WILL SMILL HEAVILY AT THE NORTH

And police will not go and shoot them for voilating the lockdown rules.

But they know how to kill in the south East.

Okay na

5 Likes

Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by shitshappen(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
efficiencie:
Covid go love this Kano ppl...

Aswear, they are very... wonderful
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by lastempero: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dem never see anything.
Re: Video: Kano Residents State Protest Over Hunger by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Arrewa:
check your comments and judge yourself
OK I take it back hope you're happy now sweetheart but stop insulting Igbo because not everybody here are Igbo's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Plight Of Tony Kabaka And Why Edo People Must Understand Lobby In Politics / Actually What Is Bini About Ikwerre? / No Election In Biafra Land ESN Strikes In Enugu - Graphic Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.