Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) (1578 Views)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by NwekeUG(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nollywood actress and movie producer, Mercy Johnson Okojie has welcomed her fourth baby.

The Kogi State born actress who is happily married to Prince Okojie already has a boy and two girls.

The news of her fourth delivery was announced by her colleague, Jnr Pope who shared the photos below on his Instagram page and wrote,
"Congratulations @mercyjohnsonokojie On The Arrival Of Your New Born….. God is indeed The Greatest…..We celebrate with you……….#swagnation lets celebrate Them"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_cT_I0gSQL/?igshid=5qp3hpcyaxhu

However, Mercy Johnson is expected to make an official announcement of her delivery and also reveal the sex of her baby.

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by Flame4chi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Congrats

Please I'm very broke and almost running out of essentials. Please anyone in Kaduna? I'm willing to work for Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I don't mind if I can't get an extension of days. I really need funds for sustainability as I'm here alone far from home. I can do anything legal, please.

Zero 8 zero 3 two seventy 82 45. Thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
This woman husband no give her breathing space at all...
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Congratulations to her and may the child live to fulfill purpose. To the pregnant ones,safe delivery and to those seeking, may God hear your prayers in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by Harmony92(f): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Congratulations sis kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by Valro(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
She is fertile
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by Peace081: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Congratulations, may God keep and protect the baby
Re: Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her New Baby (photos) by MrTrend(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Congratulations sister Mercy

(1) (Reply)

Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad / Seyi Shay Tells Her Side Of The Story Explained Why Tiwa Savage F!ght Seyi Shay / Moment Fuji Legend, King Sunny Ade Slapped His Crew Members For Trying To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.