Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad (1570 Views)

Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by Joshuamilez: 3:44pm On May 14, 2020
Today being 14th May, Is the birthday of Imade, daughter of popular Nigerian Singer, David Adeleke, widely known by stage name Davido.

As supposed it should be really fun for the father and daughter, it serves and should be a good time between them both.

But it shows that the supposed fun filled day has rather [url=]turn-around[/url] for a stir-filled day.

The Singer and proud father took to his twitter page to share the happiness that comes with his daughter birthday.

He Wrote:

IMADE DAY

All expecting a good and joyful reply from daughter Imade, so to keep the vibes on the singer’s daughter shared 3 a tweets from three different accounts which definitely cause reactions from all.

Her first tweet reads:

Thank u Daddy

but I don’t like your froggy voice, in my next life I want a daddy with a sweet voice and not ur cloaky voice.

This tweet as said from the singer’s daughter has drawn lots of attentions and reactions .

Meanwhile, another tweet surfaced which was shared by same daughter.

Her second tweet reads:

Happy birthday to Me Imade, I just turned 5-years today. I am so sad that my father abandoned my elder sister Any under Ibadan bridge, let’s be honest my father is a wicked man, I am Davido’s daughter but at this point my father should stop music and start selling dano milk.
SEE SCREENSHOTS

1 Share

Re: Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by adarayz(f): 3:46pm On May 14, 2020
Shit is real
Re: Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by DonBenny77(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by suzzyboss(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2020
Fake Account.. Same things they did for wizkid

4 Likes

Re: Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by livingme: 5:44pm On May 14, 2020
Fake account everywhere

What do people gain when they post rubbish like this on Twitter

Same thing them write for Wizkid post yesterday when he was celebrating his son birthday

Karma law will surely act on all this idiot posting this nonsense up and down

1 Like

Re: Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by livingme: 5:45pm On May 14, 2020
How will a 5 year old girl type things like that

Nigeria with jealousy is like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by annsrealms(f): 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
Why do people do this? U don't understand what they gain from all these.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Music And Start Selling Dano Milk – Davido’s Daughter Imade Slams Dad by DRPAIT123(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2020
My best guess, some aggrieved Wizkid fans believed yesterday's defamation was propagated by some Davido fans(I personally don't believe this), seeking vengence, they worked overnight to avenge their Hero.
Its all Childish and unnecessary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of One, Tiwa Savage Disturb Social Media With Risque Pictures. / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa 2021 / Reality TV Star, Tacha, Knocks A Troll Over Stretch Marks - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.