Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Which Xiaomi Phone Is Higher Than Redmi Note8 Pro? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Xiaomi Phone Is Higher Than Redmi Note8 Pro? (2900 Views)

Does It Mean My Redmi 9A Is Better Than Redmi 9? / Which Transsion Device(be It Tecno, Infinix, Or Itel) Is Better Than Redmi 9? / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Is Higher Than Redmi Note8 Pro? by Babapyro: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
talut:

so it's because a fact was gotten wrong, that's what warranted all this reply from you abi. it's not as if the phone was never even planned to be sold . I shouldn't even be arguing with your kind of person sef..

feel free to quote me if having the last say inflates your ego.
It is not a fact gotten wrong,there is a different between concept and a brand.every phonemaker out there design a concept that they think they can work on in the future, rather often that not they ended up not producing it.mi alpha was given to some YouTube tech reviewers like mr who's the boss,unbox terapy to make a video about it on their Channel and ask if people would be interested in an all screen phone.
The answer was disappointing because most people condemned it outrightly so this phone isn't going into production anytime soon.
The reason why I answered you like that is that you were talking authoritatively like you were confused you're right which is wrong to me because making authoritative remarks on a subject you don't know much about causes confusion.
Re: Which Xiaomi Phone Is Higher Than Redmi Note8 Pro? by Edopesin: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Jacobx007:
Even Samsung and Apple will be impressed when it's finally unveiled

ordinary Mi10 burst their brain talk less of that machine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help With Manual Configuration For Glo Mobile Browsing On Pnone And Pc / Please Which MTN Tariff Is The Best For Making Calls / A Nairalander's Correct Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.