Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

For The Record - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Record - Femi Fani-kayode (249 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Record - Femi Fani-kayode by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have spoken and written more than anyone else in this country over the last 5 years about the atrocities of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the tyranny, wickedness and incompetence of the Buhari regime.

I have also suffered more, lost more, been humiliated more, been persecuted more, been incarcerated more and been insulted more than most people in the country due to my unrelenting opposition to them.

They have literally taken everything from me and it is only by the grace of God that I am still alive and that I have not been killed. This is just because of my opposition to the Buhari government.

I have also spoken up for the weak, the poor, the oppressed, the deprived, the voiceless and the persecuted across ethnic, religious and party lines. And I have done all these right under the noses of those in power and not from distant shores or foreign lands.

That does not, however, mean that I have lost my humanity. That does not mean that I will relish in anyone’s death. That does not mean that I will dance on the grave of others because death comes to us all and doing so diminishes us as human beings and makes us little better than beasts.

For the last 30 years, I have written and spoken out against the atrocities and the hegemony that the people of the South and the Middle Belt and the Christian community have suffered in the hands of our collective oppressors since 1914 and over the last 106 years.

I have also consistently argued that the people of the South-east were subjected to nothing less than genocide during the civil war and that if we really want peace we must make the necessary amends and atonement for this and they must be treated in an accommodating, reasonable and compassionate way and with far more decency and sensitivity.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/for-the-record/

Re: For The Record - Femi Fani-kayode by jlinkd78(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
FFK has contributed more than so many other persons to keep this supporter of APC regime in check. He is a human and should be forgiven for any perceived wrong action. Without ppl like FFK this regime of impunity would have swallowed all of us
Re: For The Record - Femi Fani-kayode by Staro: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
OP
Post the complete story.
What you posted seems incomplete
Re: For The Record - Femi Fani-kayode by amanda2013(f): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Continue

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Markets To Open Next Week As Gov. Obiano Meets With Market Leaders / Reps Want FG To Evacuate Nigerians In China, Seek Investigation Of Chinese / How To Find Out Truth About Nnamdi Kanu Cliams That President Buhari Was Cloned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.