Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (29005 Views)

BUA Donates Additional ₦350 Million To CACOVID / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by SuPeRq(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
BUA money no be play play. God bless me. Only you can do it.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who dash kano epicenter Gandollar
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ScotMisile: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mr. Ganduje....your strategy has paid off...ooo
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by hgnbello(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
God Bless Him More.. Father Lord Send Me Money Frm My Future Money 2 Me Nw. Ur Child Is Hungry
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by afecgivers: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
olatade:
How much did atiku donate sef?

ATIKU spent hugely during the last election...so please let the man rest. Even Nigeria never recover

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Sufisunni: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
May Allah bless him
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by costandi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
AkeNathan:
Scam

Meet CBN and ask him to disburse it to BVN of Nigerians.

No dey give FG money to loot
This isn't a relief fund or palliative.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by torqque7(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gerout joor..bloody audio donation..after all the looting and lies of fire outbreak as the reason for loosing so much money,you.still de form boss with federal govt?mtcheeww rubbish as far as im concerned it is of any impact tp my life so I dnt give a f.uck..one of them should give the money to cbn to distribute to Nigerians with bvn and see how he will be the new favourite of all Nigerians..
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Is it your money? He has decided to spend his money in a manner he feels suits him. So you should also make your own money and spend the way you want rather than complain
helinues:
Nonsense

Imagine how many relief materials that amount will buy only if not audio
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
The last time I checked BUA is a private conglomerate. So take your anger elsewhere please. And if you have Billionaires in your region, tell them to donate to a worthy cause. Thank you
torqque7:
Gerout joor..bloody audio donation..after all the looting and lies of fire outbreak as the reason for loosing so much money,you.still de form boss with federal govt?mtcheeww rubbish as far as im concerned it is of any impact tp my life so I dnt give a f.uck..one of them should give the money to cbn to distribute to Nigerians with bvn and see how he will be the new favourite of all Nigerians..
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
I am sure you did not read the piece before commenting.
Agugbadin:

Excellent initiative but why donate money instead of equipment and PPE, looters will steal the money and as usual will never give account just like recovered Abacha loot
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ekwerendi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-billionaire-abdulsamad-rabiu-donates-additional-n3-3-billion-to-fight-covid-19/

Why do you keep donating to government... Bros tell us a place so that we can lineup and collect our shares
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
At least he has given back to a worthy cause. Make your own money too and spend it the way you like.
UdechiHD:
Scam! All I see his a business man giving back the federal government their percentage in the joint venture of stolen loots.
Nigerians should be wiser and stop allowing these insincere people fool them
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eyyah. Sorry ehn. Make your own money too then decide what you want to do with it. As for BUA you can’t dictate to him what he does with his money
pennywys:
cheesy

Insensitivity will kill Nigerians

He donated the first 1billion Naira to the useless government who can not give account for it, now he donated another 3•3 billion to the same rogues to embezzling it
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
He decided to spend his money in a way that suits his mind.
ojsamuel:
Must these people always donate to the government? Buy relief materials, distribute to people.

Or are they all out to prove a point?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tell the Bilionaires in your town to help you. As for BUA he spends his money how he wants
wifeesnatcher:
Useless Billionaires

Audio donations to staunch thieves
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
See me see trouble. Wetin Musa no go see for gate. Insulting someone on top his own money. If the thing pain you, make money for yourself and spend the way you want
Jaqenhghar:
Though a smart businessmen, he is actually foolish. After seeing how they mismanaged previous donations you are giving more?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
He does not want to spend his money this way. He wants to spend his money according to his own way. No be everything giveaway.
AkeNathan:
Scam

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by frog12: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
this man has free money to give!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by eltata(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pr0cter:
Let me tell you all one fact.

This billionaire doesn't care about you.

The reason for the donation to Federal Government is for favourable business policies so that he can make more billions and not necessarily because he has the masses at heart.

Same intention goes with UBA, AccessBank, and many other organizations.

So don't be angry when they don't give you the money directly. They know what they are doing.
You or your parents that care about the country, how much have you guys done for your local government or state. Rubbish. Here is a man that donated huge sum of money before for the Federal government to fight covid and now there is a death rise of covid in his region as at someways ago ( Kano state precisely) and he is supporting his people the Kano state government with 2 billion and 1 extra billion for Lagos , you are here talking rubbish talk . I wish to meet you in person for saying such trash and smack that face
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Karlifate: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wolgrace:
Someone said this mugu should have register anonymously on nairaland and do daily give aways of 20-30k each for one or two month(s) with such amount...

Nigerians and hilarious reasoning.

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by oluwasegun007(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
banana99:

What is the meaning of this PPE i'm seeing up and down on NL this days sef.
Is it the normal PPE Property Plants and Equipment of the IAS 16?

It's means personal protective equipment for health workers.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by eltata(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
AkeNathan:
Scam

Is it food that is your problem right now or you haven't seen the people dying like birds in Kano state.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by tragergeorge(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pr0cter:
Let me tell you all one fact.

This billionaire doesn't care about you.

The reason for the donation to Federal Government is for favourable business policies so that he can make more billions and not necessarily because he has the masses at heart.

Same intention goes with UBA, AccessBank, and many other organizations.

So don't be angry when they don't give you the money directly. They know what they are doing.
and another thing is ,,they running at loss on daily basis,,so they just want thus this get done with,,but for me,,,all this CEOs no fit get private faculties for the covid,,as in them go carry out the project themselves not giving it to the government

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Pr0cter: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
eltata:

You or your parents that care about the country, how much have you guys done for your local government or state. Rubbish. Here is a man that donated huge sum of money before for the Federal government to fight covid and now there is a death rise of covid in his region as at someways ago ( Kano state precisely) and he is supporting his people the Kano state government with 2 billion and 1 extra billion for Lagos , you are here talking rubbish talk . I wish to meet you in person for saying such trash and smack that face

Come to I'm waiting for you
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Jaqenhghar: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Modikko:
See me see trouble. Wetin Musa no go see for gate. Insulting someone on top his own money. If the thing pain you, make money for yourself and spend the way you want

What is the insult there? Its a foolish move. Giving money to people who cant manage money. He saw how earlier donations were mismanaged and still donated his own what do you cal that? Wisdom?
I am not trying to tell anyone how to spend his money. His money his business.
FYI. I am making my own money and spending it the way I want.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Karlifate post=88883390][/quote]

Please, pass me the handkerchief. Still laughing here

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Modikko:
Tell the Bilionaires in your town to help you. As for BUA he spends his money how he wants

shut up kid. I'm not the kind you will use to learn two letter words here

be warned
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by chyket(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Very commendable move!! May God replenish your pocket.Its not easy to shell out billions in this our world that is full of uncertainties currently.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ayoolataiwo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
sense no go kill u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Sex Great For Your Physical, Psychological Health / Banned Drugs In Nigerian Market (procold!) / Ghanaian Hospital Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Nigerian Knocked Down By Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.