Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (29009 Views)

BUA Donates Additional ₦350 Million To CACOVID / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
I want to be the guy that donated the highest money
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by german01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pr0cter:
Let me tell you all one fact.

This billionaire doesn't care about you.

The reason for the donation to Federal Government is for favourable business policies so that he can make more billions and not necessarily because he has the masses at heart.

Same intention goes with UBA, AccessBank, and many other organizations.

So don't be angry when they don't give you the money directly. They know what they are doing.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Legendguru: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Where are these funds
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by mozona(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
lol
him try .... but him dey try to take dangote position for federal govt
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok. Then allow him to also spend his money the way he wants. Its none of our business you know.
Jaqenhghar:

What is the insult there? Its a foolish move. Giving money to people who cant manage money. He saw how earlier donations were mismanaged and still donated his own what do you cal that? Wisdom?
I am not trying to tell anyone how to spend his money. His money his business.
FYI. I am making my own money and spending it the way I want.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
I am old enough to be your fathers mate you know. So be guided. By the way say me Hi to
Him
wifeesnatcher:

shut up kid. I'm not the kind you will use to learn two letter words here

be warned
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Hollyfood: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
I am sure that such as he God has allocated a separate place in paradise. What a devotion to the world. This man is just a diamond. I am proud that I live on the same planet with such a great person!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by lildush(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is not making sense at all . Were is the money? Dey will just loot it . The government put people on 1month lockdown with out palliative. Very wicked people. May corona virus visit every top ranking officer in dis administration. In Jesus name
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Jaqenhghar: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Modikko:
Ok. Then allow him to also spend his money the way he wants. Its none of our business you know.
Did I stop him? Can I not give my opinion on something? If I see you setting fire to your money, it is your right to set fire to that money. I cant stop you same way you cant stop me from forming an opinion about your action.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Modikko:
I am old enough to be your fathers mate you know. So be guided. By the way say me Hi to
Him

how can you be bold to say that with this your low mentality?

abeg let your old age reflect in your reasoning
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by akilo1: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is time for gandollar to get new agbada grin
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Kolinakano: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
stevmatt15:
What happened to his face
His complexion is what I don't understand
Black and gray
Na camoufly fear that reachers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Kolinakano: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Frk247:
God Almighty bless u Sir, But Sir pls next time u want to donate any Money to Nigeria always work with banks to credit d account of less previllage bcus they have d Data of poor Masses. To be Honest with u dat money will only enrich those our ccorrupt leaders the more and Not Coronavirus patient. Sorry for throwing such money in a Leaking Basket.
Trust Is Bitter! ...next time I will contact you for the next DONATION ADVISE.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Benwems(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2020
banana99:

What is the meaning of this PPE i'm seeing up and down on NL this days sef.
Is it the normal PPE Property Plants and Equipment of the IAS 16?
PPE = Personal Protective Equipment.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2020
These people donating to government are trying.
Kudos!
But, we aren't seeing any damn thing to show for it, please support the masses with it!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by raymondhan: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Getting too frustrated about this lockdown, bread winners are becoming bread losers, and Nigerians are becoming so disobedient and disrespectful to lockdown calls because of hunger everywhere and this is no good signs. How long will Nigerians keep calling and asking the government to do the needful, they should stop being shy away from doing the needful, Nigeria government pay whatever you want to pay as relief through BVN. This government should, for once, do something right.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by luvyaself95(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
We only hear they donate money but we don't see it...
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ifydav(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
God bless you for this wisdom
Pr0cter:

The reason for the donation to Federal Government is for favourable business policies so that he can make more billions and not necessarily because he has the masses at heart.

So don't be angry when they don't give you the money directly. They know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by chijokz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pr0cter:

Exactly my assertions which explains why they 'donate' the money directly to the Govt.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by bliztee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
las las the money no go reach its destination....mtcheew!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by eugeneigbafe: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2020
This guy is heartless , he still refused to pay his staffs their entitlement (BUA) he kept using money to buy the case in Court everyday while the poor staffs are dying at home past 3years now but he can afford to be donating millions to Nigeria politicians just to show he has the money and buying the good will of the government .Your staffs entitlement is not up to 10 percent of this millions you are donating..... Remember God will judge you ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Sex Great For Your Physical, Psychological Health / what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? / Banned Drugs In Nigerian Market (procold!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.